over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Luke Sandoe Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really really sad. I don't care what the cause was as long as, maybe, there is a lesson
to be learned here, perhaps to be shared down the road, when appropriate. And to those
that believe that they do, are supposedly 'in the know' please don't brag about it.
Speculation or truth serves no propose right now. Respect his family and friends. Please
let them grieve in peace. We can't begin to know the depth of their suffering and sorrow.

To all his family and friends, to all those that knew him and loved him, my heart goes
out to all of you. It is said that we are never finished with grief. It is part of the fabric
of living, always waiting to happen. I think that love makes memories and life precious
and the grief that comes to us is proportionate to that love is inescapable.

Yes, he is gone to soon. May he rest in peace.

Singerman adamant it is not suicide.
Weird.
When DR. John Crisler committed suicide lots of people from his camp were claiming heart attack too until truth came out. Not saying this is the same, but maybe not all his children have been notified or talked too yet and they want to explain it to them first, who knows.

Singerman adamant it is not suicide.
Weird.

Not sure I'd ever trust anything from Singerman.

Since suicide is looked at negatively in today's world (and it shouldn't), him denying it would be trying to protect the companies image.

With that being said, I wish the world was more upfront about this stuff. No reason to beat around the bush, if he killed himself, he killed himself. If he died in a car wreck, he died in a car wreck. You get the idea.

If you're struggling with something, reach out, to anyone.

Dante said s by I, Avidan and Singerman say not suicide, Ron Harris said he was found dead and there is no indication it had anything to do with his health... Putting those together I think one can some to couple conclusions..

Really sad. Became a fan when was with JP. Damn.

Right now it doesn't matter how he died. In time the truth will be revealed, so stop the speculation. This thread is for CONDOLENCES!

RIP Big Luke. Condolences to friends and family.

Pretty sad to read this, he seemed like he was doing well when he was on the "It's Just Bodybuilding" show with Dusty and Ron Partlow. May he RIP:(

This is the part that really makes me sad, he had two children. From the article above. Way too young to leave this earth.

"According to an interview, Sandoe was the father of a daughter and a son, and he said that the achievement he was most proud of was: “Being a father then winning the British Finals and turning pro is second.”

Guys, it was indeed suicide, as Dante said. Flex Lewis confirmed it. Word is he did it with insulin. Hence Dante saying "s by i". Truly strange, terrible course of events. Young guy, successful, father.

A hard day at work (very great full to be working) and I come home to this!
luke was a great guy he had a great personality and sense of humor. He was one of a kind. He will be missed. He was doing good podcasts and YouTube videos. I just can’t believe this! My prayers to his family his wife and his dog. RIP Big Bro!

Aaron Singerman - however reliable or unreliable he may be - posted "IT WAS NOT SUICIDE" in all caps on one of the comments on RX Muscle

Hard to imagine the death of a young bodybuilder not being caused by abuse of PEDs
I hope not. I would not guess that of Luke but Singerman posting in all caps means nothing to me. Just being on the outside some of the stuff he seems to have done lend him no credibility. It would be advantageous for Luke to not have done S for the RedCon brand. A lie would simply be a fast business decision for Aaron here.

I've tuned into his podcast with Fouad quite regularly. At first, I thought Luke was kind of an arrogant asshole but as I watched and listen more I really got to "understand" his personality and really liked him. I would have never guessed the was hurting that deep.

A good friend of mine did the same thing/same way about 9 years ago. I had trained with him the week prior and only he had bitched about his tennis elbow. Myself or nor any of his friends had no clue how bad he was hurting. Just shows you that we sometimes never really know what one is battling regardless of a solid friendship.

His best friend just confirmed on IG that it was suicide. RIP

For whatever reason, the initial reports when a lot of bodybuilders die say it was a suicide, and then we find out that’s not the case. Happened with Matt Porter and a couple others.

I have no idea what happened to Luke but I know it’s beyond sad and tragic either way.

His best friend just confirmed on IG that it was suicide. RIP

Yes, Ben says suicide, and notes this is something that was with him for a while. I am deeply saddened - I like him a lot.

Somehow I am not surprised...there was always something about Luke that I understood.
I'm not saying I know what he went through, but I feel somehow I understand the voice of a man for whom such a decision could be made.
It's something intangible, but there - a kind of carefree cover to a deep feeling of apathy. I am largely ahedonic, and could see something familiar in Luke.

Of course, I could be totally wrong.

What is true without a doubt is he will be missed by friends, family, and the community who enjoyed his work and his personality.

Yes, Ben says suicide, and notes this is something that was with him for a while. I am deeply saddened - I like him a lot.

Somehow I am not surprised...there was always something about Luke that I understood.
I'm not saying I know what he went through, but I feel somehow I understand the voice of a man for whom such a decision could be made.
It's something intangible, but there - a kind of carefree cover to a deep feeling of apathy. I am largely ahedonic, and could see something familiar in Luke.

Of course, I could be totally wrong.

What is true without a doubt is he will be missed by friends, family, and the community who enjoyed his work and his personality.
He loved his children, in my opinion he would not suicide, if is related to insulin use it may happened by accident, not intentional. RIP.

This shook me bad this am, I really liked Luke as a person and BB, he was a funny guy who I loved listening to in a podcast. Listened every episode of the size game.

Unrelenting depression is a horrible disease, the feeling of no hope and despair, no joy just pain. With other diseases at least you can still laugh, I know those who have never had really depression wont know what that means. After my decades of battling depression I used to think that the worst part was that I couldn’t give up, in my mind I always thought that if I were to do it it would have been insulin. My heart goes out to Luke, this was not weakness, just imagine the pain someone has to be to take their own life.

RIP Luke, we will miss you and you will not be forgotten!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads