over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lupron Depot

GUYVER

Newbies
All right, guys, one of the latest drugs to be used in bodybuilding at the pro rank is Lupron Depot. I know substantially how it works but I would like to know how it can be used to maximize its effects.

Info

10 questions parents ask about Lupron Depot-PED

Q. What is Lupron Depot-PED for?
A. When children under the age of 8 or 9 develop the body changes normally associated with puberty, that condition is called central precocious puberty. Lupron Depot-PED, Synarel® (nafarelin acetate, GD Searle and Company), and Supprelin® (histrelin, Roberts Pharmaceuticals) are indicated as therapy to treat this condition.

Q. What does Lupron Depot-PED do?

A. Lupron Depot-PED therapy delays puberty until a more appropriate time in your child's life. Basically, Lupron Depot-PED works by adjusting your child's body clock. In doing so, Lupron Depot-PED stops your child's body from making certain hormones before the appropriate time. As a result, your child stops going through puberty too early.

Q. How do you take Lupron Depot-PED?

A. Lupron Depot-PED is administered as an injection on a monthly basis.

Q. How long will my child have to take it?

A. It all depends on the age of your child. In some cases, Lupron Depot-PED may be administered for up to 1 year. In other cases, the medication may be taken for several years. Generally it should be given until it is appropriate for puberty to begin again.

Q. What if my child misses an injection?

A. For the best results, it's important that your child have the right amount of Lupron Depot-PED in his or her body at all times. Shots should be given on a regular schedule; this is absolutely necessary for success. Missing even one dose could restart the maturation process.

Q. What will my child feel like when
taking Lupron Depot-PED?

A. Aside from soreness at the site of the injection that should get better after a couple of days, your child should feel normal while taking Lupron Depot-PED.

Q. Can anyone tell if my child is
taking Lupron Depot-PED?

A. No. Since the therapy works by stopping early puberty, your child's development of secondary sex characteristics, such as facial hair or breast development, will become less obvious. Therefore, while on Lupron Depot-PED, your child's growth rate will be more like children of his or her age group.

Q. How does the doctor know when it's the right
time to stop Lupron Depot-PED?

A. Because the goal of Lupron Depot-PED is to delay puberty until a more appropriate time in your child's life, your physician will base his or her decision to stop therapy on the chronological age of your child.

Q. What happens if my child has
central precocious puberty and isn't treated?

A. When central precocious puberty is left untreated, children go through their major growth spurts much too early. As a result, these children end up being quite a bit shorter than they would have been if their growth spurt had occurred at a more appropriate time. The most appropriate time for this growth spurt to take place is during puberty

Q. Is Lupron Depot-PED expensive?

A. Unfortunately, Lupron Depot-PED is an expensive medication. However, many insurance plans will cover a portion of the cost for the treatment of central precocious puberty. Be sure to consult your insurance company and your physician.

I cant see how this would aid a bodybuilder but im sure someone will know.

I know only the theory behinds it. It supposes to shut down your HPTA temporarily while you are on high gears. During this suspension the HPTA doesn't get affected by the shock that we normally do. When the HPTA activates again, which I believe is near the end of the cycle, it can recovery in a much shorter amount of time. It is usually used in the beginning of the cycle, putting your HPTA in a "pause" mode.

Has anyone personally tried this product?? The thoery behind it sounds great!!

GUYVER said:
Most top pro's are on it

Where did you get your info from?

Where ever it was can you get some specifics, you know like effects, dose, sides etc?

Muscle Mayhem board.... lots of pro's are over there...

I'm trying to find out those info myself too.

GUYVER said:
Muscle Mayhem board.... lots of pro's are over there...

I'm trying to find out those info myself too.

Great, if you could post the info here, that would be great.

any word on this? I have seen another GNRH agonist (nafarelin) on a list b4

My wife used lupron in 1995 as an endometriosis treatment. it was a $300injection. I remember writing those checks for 3 months.
Since this is the new stuff all the top pros are using I am sure we will here of sources selling it soon. :rolleyes:

i think someone on chemiclanarchy.com had some...

instynct maybe

big cats comments on CEM.com

It's a bullshit theory, Naforelin is an LHRH analog, that overstimulates GnRH receptors, causing them to shutdown leading to an initial rise and then a fast drop in basal and stimulated LH and testosterone levels. I see how this would work in a normal person since this prohibits shutdown at other levels, possibly even increase sensitivity in other tissues, meaning you only need to wait until you develop some sensitivity to LHRH again to start producing normal LH and testosterone levels.

This theory however does not hold up with steroid users, where the exogenous steroid dose would still cause supression in all other tissues, not just hypothalamus, but also hypophisis, testicles etc. Supression in the end is probably higher than with steroids alone, because LHRH sensitivity is supressed more, where as all the rest is supressed just the same.

**broken link removed**

The way i see it the further up the HPTA axis you go the harder it is to recover.
If you take test you shut the testes down,if you take LH you shut the pituitary down and if you take this you shut the hypothalamus down.This is much harder to recover from.And you cannot go one more step up the ladder to jumpstart things.

I really don't see any real need for such a substance except of course to make some wallets lighter.At least not for bodybuilders.
I also don't see how a GnRH agonist can actually inhibit puberty unless it exerts a very weak message outcompeting GnRH.But this therapy can also be done using a very weak androgen (anavar) along with GH.

Isn't there another version of this substance that is shorter acting,like a pill or nasal spray ?

Something is not right here! That is the same drug they gave me when I was being treated for prostate cancer. The purpose was to shut down my testosterone. (It did) I had hot flashes, weight, water gain, muscle loss etc. It took almost a year to get back to normal after I stopped the drug.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131