over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lutalyse

Qwert

Banned
Can someone please point me towards a good honest domestic source for Lutalyse? Thanks!!!!

Qwert said:
Can someone please point me towards a good honest domestic source for Lutalyse? Thanks!!!!
i used the stuff for about 12 weeks leading up to a show and why i will never know so i have to ask... why why are you?

The sides FAR outway the benifits IMO... perhaps you can help me see your side but i do not know anyone who really has it since it is so obscure and .... well you get the idea that i am not a fan of it since i feel there are better choices but to each their own buddy.. Good luck.. BBB

bigbaldbulldog said:
i used the stuff for about 12 weeks leading up to a show and why i will never know so i have to ask... why why are you?

The sides FAR outway the benifits IMO... perhaps you can help me see your side but i do not know anyone who really has it since it is so obscure and .... well you get the idea that i am not a fan of it since i feel there are better choices but to each their own buddy.. Good luck.. BBB

yeah, what BBB said.

A vets would be a good place to start.

Thank you for the comments & thoughts. However, I'm just looking for a good reliable source for this product. Thank you kindly!!!!

bigbaldbulldog said:

Agreed,,,the sides can be unbearable, cramps, diarrehea

Alin, my good man. Why don't you add this product to your list? It's certainly less dangerous than DNP, & when used properly, it does work well. I've seen what it's done to my friend in the past 6 weeks & the results are well worth the discomfort, which can be lessened, if you use it correctly.

|--[\\\]>-------- A good friend of mine loves this stuff and he mixes it with 'slin and gotten some crazy results and got VERY lean but he agreed, sides are bad! i'll try and get his cycle and post it.

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\]>-------- A good friend of mine loves this stuff and he mixes it with 'slin and gotten some crazy results and got VERY lean but he agreed, sides are bad! i'll try and get his cycle and post it.

Same think happened to my friend who's using it with slin. He's gotten leaner at the same weight & looks crazy now. If this stuff doesn't work, someone hasn't told him.

|--[\\\\]>-------- No, it works, lots of pain and suffering, but it does work, 'no pain no gain right?" maybe we know the same friend...LOL

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\\]>-------- No, it works, lots of pain and suffering, but it does work, 'no pain no gain right?" maybe we know the same friend...LOL

The way I see it, it the results are worth it, I'll suffer. Some people never lift heavy since they don't like the feeling. Some would rather eat whatever they want than tuna & rice etc. Nothing that nets you remarkabale results comes without some kind of misery.

Ahh the cramps... the wet farts... the insane pumps... the crazy new veins.. i never said the stuff does not work but ....
on a scale of 1-10 on it getting you lean i give it a 8.5
on a scale of 1-10 getting you new percise muscle growth 8.5
on a scale of 1-10 getting you vascular as hell 10

unwanted side effects such as cramping, painful pumps that cut workouts well short of productive and the fact that you never know if you have to fart or poo till its too late.. very too late 10, 10,10....

I think with a strict diet and good training and 2-3 extra weeks you can get those same results.. except the crazy freakin veins.. never had them like that before or since...

i infact used to use lutalyse mixed with DMSO and crushed primo tabs and loved what i saw... just a thought..no sides that way

Coopie said:
I never even heard of this stuff - I must be getting old!:eek:

It's been around for a long time. Nothing to do with age-

Temp

unwanted side effects such as cramping, painful pumps that cut workouts well short of productive and the fact that you never know if you have to fart or poo till its too late.. very too late 10, 10,10....

LOL

i infact used to use lutalyse mixed with DMSO and crushed primo tabs and loved what i saw... just a thought..no sides that way[/QUOTE]

Now thats what I call Hardcore..........you used the DMSO for pain correct, why the crushed Primo tabs ?? Just wondering..........

Big Bapper said:

LOL

i infact used to use lutalyse mixed with DMSO and crushed primo tabs and loved what i saw... just a thought..no sides that way

Now thats what I call Hardcore..........you used the DMSO for pain correct, why the crushed Primo tabs ?? Just wondering..........[/QUOTE]
Here is what i was told and how desperete ones get to be lean.. i heard primo tabs help to shrink fat cells..

Tempest said:
It's been around for a long time. Nothing to do with age-

Temp

Now I see, it's PGF-2A.

Still, I never heard of the trade name!

iv read the article on basskilleronline about this, but id like to hear more about some real world experience.

Now it says that PGF actually KILLS fat cells it comes in contact with? Too good to be true or complete bs?

How exactly do you go about using this for bringing up lagging bodyparts. PM me if you are pretty knowledgable on this plz, id appreciate it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131