over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MA Research: Semaglutide and Terzepatide

Is Semaglutide much weaker than Tirzepatide? Would this work to maintain a lean physique or doing a lean bulk? or is it impossible to eat much calories?

I have used senaglutide and found it very effective. 1.5mg blunts appetite enough for me even on very low cals, definitely plan to use again next cut
My girl used some and it crushed her appetite

Is Semaglutide much weaker than Tirzepatide? Would this work to maintain a lean physique or doing a lean bulk? or is it impossible to eat much calories?
On Paper Tirzepatide is more powerful, probably because it is a dual pathway drug - GLP-1/GIP. Both are solid for appetite suppression. Tirzepatide, according to my Doc, is in the ball-park of having a similar efficacy to Gastric Bypass. My understanding is that most of the additional benefits would be realized by those with T2D. For weight loss, you're probably good to go with either. I have access to both and I've been using Liraglutide soon to be replaced (tomorrow) with Semaglutide (daily vs. weekly stick).

On Paper Tirzepatide is more powerful, probably because it is a dual pathway drug - GLP-1/GIP. Both are solid for appetite suppression. Tirzepatide, according to my Doc, is in the ball-park of having a similar efficacy to Gastric Bypass. My understanding is that most of the additional benefits would be realized by those with T2D. For weight loss, you're probably good to go with either. I have access to both and I've been using Liraglutide soon to be replaced (tomorrow) with Semaglutide (daily vs. weekly stick).
Do u have a post or anything comparing how each effected you? That would be sweet to follow

Do u have a post or anything comparing how each effected you? That would be sweet to follow
No. I never really posted anything. I started a couple of years ago but then discontinued. Didn't get serious about it until now. I can tell you from experience now that the Semaglutide is more powerful than the liraglutide, which is a mute point since the later is now ostensibly obsolete. These meds will definitely control your appetite. You may feel like you want to eat, but if you over eat, you better like feeling like you have motion sickness (my experience anyway). My only other advice for these meds is having a game plan to come off of them as rebound has been a documented phenomenon.

I’ve played with tirz and semaglutide

Put a couple family members on it.

Clift notes…

For pure hunger blunting….semaglutide is stronger anorexic effect…at approximately 1/4 the mg dose. Like it’s gonna take around 5mg tirz to equal the appetite suppression of .5 -.75mg sema. But it comes with more sides…..nausea, heartburn, constipation. As it hammers the glp-1 receptor.

Tirz….is actually quite weaker glp-1 agonist, but also acts on the GIP receptors. And for some reason, agonizing both receptors loweres GI sides.

Tirz is more effective at lowering Fasting BG, A1C, and glycemic control.

So if your glycemic control is shit….tirz is better. If you’re like us….literally just not wanting to be hungry all the time, semaglutide is stronger AND cheaper.

My mom was pre diabetic, genetics, and a poor knee surgery limited her mobility. Semaglutide wasn’t extremely effective on health markers, as she wasn’t eating terribly, but just not much expenditure.

When we switched to tirz….her glycemic markers made quite a drastic improvement over 2-3 weeks.

My aunt eats the god damn house down. Semaglutide was the best choice for her

For pure hunger blunting….semaglutide is stronger anorexic effect…at approximately 1/4 the mg dose. Like it’s gonna take around 5mg tirz to equal the appetite suppression of .5 -.75mg sema.

Who taught you ratios? jk playing on Dalton/Gyllenhaal in Road House ("What? Who taught you shapes?"). Sema is almost 1/10th the dose.

Seems like dose/mg is less important than effects/side effect profile for individuals. Some people swear by tirzepatide but not many head to head comparisons. Try and find out?

Who taught you ratios? jk playing on Dalton/Gyllenhaal in Road House ("What? Who taught you shapes?"). Sema is almost 1/10th the dose.

Seems like dose/mg is less important than effects/side effect profile for individuals. Some people swear by tirzepatide but not many head to head comparisons. Try and find out?

I was trying to compare them purely on the anorexic effects (hunger suppression). Not on efficacy of weight loss.

You are correct on ratios of total weight loss. I was just saying it takes quite a bit of Tirzapatide to equal semaglutide on purely killing hunger.

Definitely just try both. For bodybuilders, semaglutide is plenty.

If you have a fucked metabolism (really bad insulin resistance, high trigs, high cholesterol, fatty liver, inflammation) tirz dual action might be the way to go.

I was trying to compare them purely on the anorexic effects (hunger suppression). Not on efficacy of weight loss.

You are correct on ratios of total weight loss. I was just saying it takes quite a bit of Tirzapatide to equal semaglutide on purely killing hunger.

Definitely just try both. For bodybuilders, semaglutide is plenty.

If you have a fucked metabolism (really bad insulin resistance, high trigs, high cholesterol, fatty liver, inflammation) tirz dual action might be the way to go.
Good observations! I'm finding this week that semaglutide crushes appetite for the first 2-3 days after the shot and then it wears off (for me at least). HOWEVER, although I think I'm hungry, when I eat, I can't eat much or I feel like I'm regurgitating food, heartburn kicks in, and I generally feel like I'm going to puke.

Hello, I started with sema 6 weeks ago and had to increase the dose because didn't feel it, yesterday i went up to 2mg and everything was the same.
I have read that there are people who only feel it in therapeutic doses of 2-2.5mg and others that the drug simply does not work in their body.
I will try this week and the last option will be to 2.5mg.
Envy the ppl that works at 0.5 :( I'll think about switching to Tirz next time..

Hi guys. I just wanted to let you know that we have recently begin carrying semaglutide and the terzepatide will be available within just a week or so.

The semaglutide comes in 3 mg vials for about $90. With today's easter sale, it is only around $67 or so.

Technically, I already gave the terzepatide on hand, but I'm waiting on labels. It will be sold in 5 mg vials for roughly the same price that most companies charge for 3 mg vials. It will be an awesome deal.
Nice !

Any user feedback on MA sema?

Read this thread. Literally on this page.
on this page I see one post possibly referencing MA brand of sema.
I'm looking for MA feedback specifically. I'll go look at the first page.

Edit: One post on page 1.
I could assume any sema talk is MA related I suppose but I don't like to assume.

Any user feedback on MA sema?
Mike Arnold’s was the first semaglutide my wife used. She lost a lot of weight starting at 250mcg/week and increased her dose every 4 weeks. Definitely legit. The only reason she buys from another sponsor now is because she is using 2.5mg/week (max dose) and gets better pricing.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear