advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Madatory Evacuation PLEASE PLEASE HELP...

RONJON

Kilo Klub Member
We are having mandatory hurricane evacuation and i really dont want anything to happen to all of my stuff...i have alot of valuables that I cant take with me so what do i do??? will my insurance pay for it if everything gets destroyed...What do I do???:(

2-Swole

We are having mandatory hurricane evacuation and i really dont want anything to happen to all of my stuff...i have alot of valuables that I cant take with me so what do i do??? will my insurance pay for it if everything gets destroyed...What do I do???:(

2-Swole
at this stage there is nothing you can do but get out. Your life and those around you are worth far more than material possesions. Just go to a safe place and worry about that stuff later. get your gear and GO!

Get what you can - Insurance papers, bank records, safety deposit keys ect... things you might need later in case this is the big one...Good luck

at this stage there is nothing you can do but get out. Your life and those around you are worth far more than material possesions. Just go to a safe place and worry about that stuff later. get your gear and GO!

well actually the mandatory evacuation is said to be saturday morning..but people are starting to leave...i have time tom. to take care of anything around here..i am taking some money, food, my gun, and some clothes. Everything else i have to leave and i dont wanna lose it man...its like i gotta start over.

well actually the mandatory evacuation is said to be saturday morning..but people are starting to leave...i have time tom. to take care of anything around here..i am taking some money, food, my gun, and some clothes. Everything else i have to leave and i dont wanna lose it man...its like i gotta start over.

Where you live bro? I'm in lafayette louisiana

I hear ya man, just pack what you can in your car and get the hell outta there. These storms are nothing to mess with. The better head start you get the better you will be. It sucks bro but you will at least be alive!!

Where you live bro? I'm in lafayette louisiana

In in Houston..what are u doing about it bro??? How do you protect all ur shit??? Take pictures for the insurance? I dont really know how it works but dont want everything destroyed:mad: My family and friends I am confident will make it out okay. Hope everything works out for u too bro!!!

Take pictures or better yet video of everything and if stuff has serial #'s, write them down... You could put name tag info attch to some of the stuff or inside it. How big is the stuff? Could load it up in the lowest strongest palce, like bathroom cabinents downstairs or under a bed...

Your worldly possessions can be replaced. No one wants to loss their valuables but what's worth more to you, your safety or your material things?

Like Tryn2 mentioned, you can help yourself by either taking pics or video of your things and documenting serial #'s. Hopefully you have good home owners insurance so you'll be able to replace almost anything if it gets destroyed.

You need double check your homeowners/renters insurance policy for flood damage/water damage protection, albiet its too late to add it on. Take pictures & video while walking around the house, include capturing something on video/in a picture that is time/date stamped(i.e. newspaper, tv news broadcast). Last, but definitely not least, get out safely and quickly. I suggest not waiting until Saturday to leave, as there will be far too much traffic and 'crazy' people trying to rush. This will cause others to panic and choas will almost certainly ensue. Good luck and God speed.

In in Houston..what are u doing about it bro??? How do you protect all ur shit??? Take pictures for the insurance? I dont really know how it works but dont want everything destroyed:mad: My family and friends I am confident will make it out okay. Hope everything works out for u too bro!!!

Honestly bro I'm really not sweating the whole hurricane thing. We've seen worst hurricanes around here before so . . . I live in an apt too so theres not really much I'm gonna do. Might go stay at my folks house though cuz they have a generator and I'm sure more food than I have haha

I would suggest taking pictures but also check with insuarance agent to see if you have water/flood insuarance.

Put everything that's valuable as high up as you can get it. I had 11' of water in my house but I still managed to get a few items out of there that I had placed high enough.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131