over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

manny pacquiao knocked out

Once you're knocked out, it'll become a habit unfortunately. Your mind learns it's just easier to go into protection mode. On a lighter note, I always thought Pacman's wife was hotter. She looked like a lady boy on that video.

Marquez put on quite a bit of muscle for this fight. His trainer is questionable but I really don't believe he used ped's for this fight. He is a mexican boxer, they are tough as nails and have a certain determination about them, especially when they have something to prove. Julio cesar chaves, eric morales, barrera, castillo come to mind.

Pac had him going into that round (close, but leading on the cards). Beautiful counterpunch, clean, crisp.... lights out for manny.

Marquez put on quite a bit of muscle for this fight. His trainer is questionable but I really don't believe he used ped's for this fight. He is a mexican boxer, they are tough as nails and have a certain determination about them, especially when they have something to prove. Julio cesar chaves, eric morales, barrera, castillo come to mind.

Pac had him going into that round (close, but leading on the cards). Beautiful counterpunch, clean, crisp.... lights out for manny.

look at him, he's 38 and has never carried that much muscle. his body transformation at his age is not normal.

You can change your training regimen at 38 and see all kinds of different results. 38 isn't too old for anything - besides if he was on gear, and doesn't have a bomb proof way of not getting busted then it will come out. Also Manny has been called out many times for using PED's too. Lots of fighters have been caught. The weirdest thing about the fight for me is that they were both either loading up for every shot - or they just seemed to be moving in a much more lethargic manner than previous fights - their fights not included.

**broken link removed**

Pac man is just not hungry anymore, too much outside shit in his life he is not just a boxer and it shows in the ring he was nowhere near as good a shape as Marquez.. Even his last couple fights he didn't look like the same Manny

Last edited:
look at him, he's 38 and has never carried that much muscle. his body transformation at his age is not normal.

Buts he's Mexican apparently that gives you extra abilities...:rolleyes:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I can't wait to see the fight Saturday. IMO Marquez does look juiced.

here we go... time to start dicrediting Marquez´ accomplishment because there is no way he could have been more hungry and of course marquez is a terrible counterpuncher and could have never caught Manny if it wasnt for steroids.

In case you guys havent watched the other 3 fight Marquez has always had Mannys number. This time he finally didnt leave it in the judges hands to rob him.

and FYI Manny was still heavier then Marquez

how about a Marquez Vs Mayweather!? Id love to see someone knock out Mayweather like that. I usually dont do pay per view but I would pay to see that fight! Gonna watch this one on HBO next weekend.

how about a Marquez Vs Mayweather!? Id love to see someone knock out Mayweather like that. I usually dont do pay per view but I would pay to see that fight! Gonna watch this one on HBO next weekend.

They already fought once and sadly it didnt go well for Marquez.
Floyd didnt even make weight for that fight but marquez accepted the fight anyways and he didnt fair well.

If there was another Marquez Vs mayweather fight and marquez was as well conditioned as he was for this fight he might have a chance if mayweather stood and exchanged punches with him, but we all know mayweather will never do that.
All he knows how to do is a watered down version of Sugar Ray type fighting.

yah you noticed that lol I saw him and was like wtf!! They fought enough times too in the past. Marquez was due for a win. This time he was very strategic with his counter punch and got Pacman. Great fight and Im sure pacman will come back unless he decides to retire. Pacman got 25million for that fight alone though so if he retires by all means he earned it though.
marquez juiced for sure

my thoughts exactly id love to see mayweather get knocked out like that! i hope he is enjoying his cell! :devil-:mi

LOL, both are juicing, but who cares?? It was a great fight anyways. ;)

mayweather was to big for marquez, wasnt even close in my opinion

here we go... time to start dicrediting Marquez´ accomplishment because there is no way he could have been more hungry and of course marquez is a terrible counterpuncher and could have never caught Manny if it wasnt for steroids.

In case you guys havent watched the other 3 fight Marquez has always had Mannys number. This time he finally didnt leave it in the judges hands to rob him.

and FYI Manny was still heavier then Marquez

I am not trying to discredit Marquez in any way. Marquez is one of the smartest fighters and has been for a long time. Not only one of the best counter punchers but he also adapts quickly to different styles. I was simply pointing out that he looked juiced.
Actually, if you look at Pac's growth through the years it can be argued that he too looked juiced in his last two fights with Marquez. Regardless, juice or nor, just like in this BB game, juice alone don't mean a thing without the hard work.

It would be interesting to see the bigger version of Marquez go against Mayweather and see what happens this time.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear