over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mariusz Pudzianowski in his MMA Debut

Now THIS will be great to watch!

I am sure the local cable company or satelite tv will host this. I think all MMA fights are avaiable for purchase. If you want to watch this fight for free I would check JustinTV Justin.tv - Live Video and Chat for Everyone . I know I will be checking.

Mariusz is an awesome strong man, but I hope he doesn't try to muscle through this and has some skill...

Ground game and a good chin too.. if so will be fun to watch!

From what I have read, Mariusz Pudzianowski is very experienced in Kyokushin karate. He also has experience in boxing so his standup should be worth watching as well.

When is he fighting?

I know he trained as a boxer for a while and karate too i believe. But at 285 ripped haha I really don't see him having an issue with anyone i mean dam that is one big boy!

i would love to watch that

Should be good!

" Mariusz Pudzianowski, a Five-time ‘World’s Strongest Man’, is officially set to make his MMA debut against Marcin Najman. Najman is also a newcomer to the sport who inked a deal to take on Pudzianowski in a heavyweight bout as part of the KSW 12 main event. This event is scheduled to take place on December 11th in Warsaw, Poland. " apparently its already taken place?

Dec. 11th huh...I'll make sure to remember this one!

a vid of him training boxing.

Lots of arm punch power and decent skill -- turns on his punches well, but very stiff. His real downside is he holds his breath when he punches. With his size, he'll gas in one round if he doesn't get the KO.

still gonna be fun to watch the freak show :)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BOya6_LO-7Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BOya6_LO-7Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

YouTube - Trening Mariusza Pudzianowskiego przed MMA

check out some of his training videos and he is def an all around athlete....flexible, fast, agile...its amazing with all that damn mass he got!!!!

I've been a fan of Mariusz since about the year 2000. I hope he does well but his training pics and videos look like real shit.

He can throw bombs, but his technique looks terrible. Same with the grappling footage that's out there. Absolutely atrocious technique.

Get the guy a decent trainer and watch what happens.

I hate to say it but even though I hope he wins, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he lost this fight. Speed kills, and he doesn't have it.

Then again, size and strength was enough for Sapp to beat Ernesto Hoost (twice?)

Last edited:
I hope he doesn't embaress himself. Can't remeber the boxers name but he'd say "I don't see any muscle on his chin".

Just watched the video and he looks like a clumsy fat boy. Why is he doing this? He is such a good strongman.

Last edited:
Just watched the video and he looks like a clumsy fat boy.

You obviously don't know who Mariusz is and you were watching a diff. video than I was:rolleyes:

This is gonna be incredible. Anyone know if this is gonna be a pay per view event here in the states?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131