over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mark Bells TRT Perspective

I feel like Mark went off the deep end a lil bit in terms of his ideas. Lil bit of a conspiracy theorist and he also makes diet feel so unnecessarily difficult. He used to do keto then paleo then carb timing. Looking for the “secret sauce” that works. Now he’s really pushing his organ meat protein. Old Mark Bell was cooler and just smarter.

I feel like Mark went off the deep end a lil bit in terms of his ideas. Lil bit of a conspiracy theorist and he also makes diet feel so unnecessarily difficult. He used to do keto then paleo then carb timing. Looking for the “secret sauce” that works. Now he’s really pushing his organ meat protein. Old Mark Bell was cooler and just smarter.
I figuring he is just trying to find something that will make him relevant. Might by why i quit listening to him during lockdows.

For years I've been amazed at how bad Mark Bell's knowledge is given he's surrounded himself with world-class bodybuilders / powerlifters / etc. for decades. Sometimes I just shake my head in disbelief.

TRT isn’t about a dose. It’s what keeps you within reference range.

True TRT would be so that if you didn’t tell your doctor anything, and he didn’t check your LH and FSH, he wouldn’t be able to tell you were taking anything.

That’s it.

So basically Mark is talking about his “cycle” now at 47. 🤣

What @b-boy and @emeric delczeg are doing is true “TRT”.

More click bait IMO. But this is why I don’t watch this stuff. 🤷‍♂️
exactly man, i dont follow any of these youtube guys , look who we have here on our roster for christ sakes, and millions of detailed threads since 2003, I would personally trust you over 90% of any of those youtube guys and I am not putting you on a pedestal but you have earned your rapport and rep, I don't care for a resident longtime ifbb pro here who posts actively but I would trust his information over any of those coaches on youtube

A true TRT doctor doesn't treat numbers, he treats people and people are different and have different [psychological] needs, where does the patient feel best. I don't even know if I'm kidding.

Mark is a character study in body dysmorphia. A lot of these guys are I guess. I can’t image having your entire existence being wrapped up in the fear of not getting fat. I’m sure most of you are like me…we drive of weight up, get a little fat, then get in shape and get really lean. It doesn’t cause severe emotional trauma because we experience over and over how easy it is to strip off. There are so many people holding themselves back because they are afraid to fucking eat it makes me sad.

You look at Urs, and I’ve heard it directly from his mouth that his weight shoots up to the 270s on 3500 calories and 30 minutes Stepmill. What does that tell you? His body is dying to grow. It is fighting him so hard it’s damn near defying physics to grow. But he’s so irrationally stuck on staying classic he’s intentionally preventing himself from making progress. It’s insanity embodied.

Hey man, depending on where you go "trt" includes more than just test. So maybe he's actually being conservative...

But as several here have said, take everything with a grain of salt. And then search here for real world info. Haha

It seems defining what TRT is, seems to be a big issue. My belief is, do what you want and call it what you want. But, if you are slanging a product, workout plan, supplement etc. just don't lie and call yourself natty. Otherwise, call it what you want and I won't judge.

Agree on this. I remember when he thought Keifer carb backloading was the only way. Then it was keto, then carnivore, then carnivore plus fruit, then David "annoying as fuck Goggins" jogging is the only way, now who knows what!!!

Maybe I'm the one that's fucked up and just need to take Mind Bullet.

BTW- what ever happened to Keifer? He came out hot and fizzled away just as fast.

While we're on the topic of social media...

why does that dr.mike feel the need to do lunges with his shirt off?

Agree on this. I remember when he thought Keifer carb backloading was the only way. Then it was keto, then carnivore, then carnivore plus fruit, then David "annoying as fuck Goggins" jogging is the only way, now who knows what!!!

Maybe I'm the one that's fucked up and just need to take Mind Bullet.

BTW- what ever happened to Keifer? He came out hot and fizzled away just as fast.

From what I recall with Kiefer a lot of the evidence he presented to confirm his CBL eating style was exposed as being kinda bogus. I'm not entirely sure though as I never personally looked into it. Either his method or the rebuttals.

Just seemed to fit into that IIFYM aftermath of roughly 2010ish. The online world was slowly starting to realise that perhaps eating protein shakes and pop tarts was not ideal but were still not fully committed to admitting bodybuilders were right all along.

So at that time there were a few of these halfway house approaches which included regular junk as part of the plan. None of them really worked or had to be heavily refined.

And then of course we are now seeing strong revivals of whole foods and natural eating.

They're all corrections over time. The pendulum swings. Both in training and nutritional fads and trends.

The recent revival of Mentzer-ian HIT for example is just a correction from the heavy volume focus from the evidence based community over the last 10 years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131