advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Jansen Opens Up...Dallas, Drugs, Prep, etc.

Aren't you goin to loose a lot of muscle in those 2month , in general terms I would have think each x amount of aas dosage can only build so much muscle thus the need for increasing dosages . Interesting advice although the last 2 times I came completely off I felt like I was having a breakdown after about 4 weeks cudnt cope with life itself due to my own test levels being crushed and feared I'd lose my job. It wud need 6months to come back to any decent standard so went back on trt dose .
Theres a doctor on youtube dr.rand McClain in one of the videos he mentions he has a client who's an international athlete with a hemoglobin of 27 I think it was. It may be worth contacting him.

I was listening to Fouad and Luke today and Fouad said when he worked with Hany in 2009 first thing Hany had him do was go off for *four* months. He said it was awful, but after that he made his best gains of his career.

Theres a doctor on youtube dr.rand McClain in one of the videos he mentions he has a client who's an international athlete with a hemoglobin of 27 I think it was. It may be worth contacting him.

!!!!

Aren't you goin to loose a lot of muscle in those 2month , in general terms I would have think each x amount of aas dosage can only build so much muscle thus the need for increasing dosages . Interesting advice although the last 2 times I came completely off I felt like I was having a breakdown after about 4 weeks cudnt cope with life itself due to my own test levels being crushed and feared I'd lose my job. It wud need 6months to come back to any decent standard so went back on trt dose .
I know when I took 9 1/2 months off AAS I didn’t start losing a lot of muscle for a few months. Emotionally it was weird. I was super mellow like when you think of an old grandpa hahaha 😂 depression has always been something I deal with so that wasn’t any worse. After 9 months off I couldn’t deal with the aches and pains, and the fact I trained hard but kept losing muscle. I think two months wouldn’t hurt the muscles especially if you take HCG, clomid (I hate this stuff!), nolvadex or aromasin, HGH.

I watched that YouTube video. He didn’t worry about his client’s hemoglobin being super high. It wasn’t interesting.

I can't say what's safe, man. Part of the reason I was willing to go so high was I read studies in academic journals where at times the mg/kg dosage of GH for short children and aids patients was extremely high, much higher than what bodybuilders use, so I thought it would be OK. I also thought if the GH was causing organ growth I'd be able to see it growing everything (including my Johnson) and would know it was happening. Obviously, that wasn't correct. I know better now. But to answer your question... What's a safe dosage? Probably depends on the person. Any history of heart problems in your family? Any personal history of stimulant abuse? How's your diet? Are you taking preventative heart supplements? If all the boxes are checked in your favor, you might be able to get away with higher doses long term and not have too much problems.

There is a great study on high GH dosage and it's effects (there were several negative changes), also how the effects reversed themselves over time when off, if someone can find it...

I was listening to Fouad and Luke today and Fouad said when he worked with Hany in 2009 first thing Hany had him do was go off for *four* months. He said it was awful, but after that he made his best gains of his career.

My whole key to making great gains on low doses is to take several months at 10mg/day between cycles, I think using amounts like 200mg+ or PCT drugs during this time 'off' is too much and ruins the "resensitization" effect. It's all about receptor downregulation AND receptor resensitization. Taking AAS causes two effects, first the number of receptors multiply, this is both positive and negative when you have more receptors, you need more hormone to keep the receptors saturated, second, the sensitivity of the receptors decreases in the presence of too much hormone (this is complicated and may have to do with several things including cobinding factors). This stuff was talked about a LOT in the 90s on the usenet by people like Patrick Arnold, Dan Duchaine, Anthony Roberts, and others. I learned more from reading and interacting with these guys on there than anything since.

I think top pros take a break mostly as a detox and trying to limit the damage a prep can cause on a body. The older they get the more important it becomes. I think many are praying the body holds up all the way through the show. Some of them get critisized for not looking spectacular to promote the sport - I've seen this lately about Rhoden, Curry, Roelly etc. But if you've seen Roelly's pics pre-Olympia you just know he's close to dying and this level can't be kept up for long. If blasting like that was safe I doubt anyone would go off, receptors be damned.

My whole key to making great gains on low doses is to take several months at 10mg/day between cycles, I think using amounts like 200mg+ or PCT drugs during this time 'off' is too much and ruins the "resensitization" effect. It's all about receptor downregulation AND receptor resensitization. Taking AAS causes two effects, first the number of receptors multiply, this is both positive and negative when you have more receptors, you need more hormone to keep the receptors saturated, second, the sensitivity of the receptors decreases in the presence of too much hormone (this is complicated and may have to do with several things including cobinding factors). This stuff was talked about a LOT in the 90s on the usenet by people like Patrick Arnold, Dan Duchaine, Anthony Roberts, and others. I learned more from reading and interacting with these guys on there than anything since.
Would love to read something about androgen receptor sensitivity ? i know about the whole androgen receptor upregulation when using gear for a longer period, i have heard and read alot from ppl talkin about the sensitivity but never ever seen any actual evidence to it ?

Hemoglobin of 27!? His hematocrit would be around 80%!! Dang that's serious. Sounds too high to be real

Lil’Siice, do you notice fatigue from the 30ius of HGH per day? I think you said that’s your dose but I’m not positive. Queefer was doing 3 vials of riptripin per day for 4 months or so for his last contest, which is 40ius. That burnt body fat fast. I’ve never gone above 6ius long term. It sounds like fun! 😀

Believe me, it's not. I did 14iu for 2-3 months (which was a full vial of riptropins from 2012) and I was exhausted all the time and looked bloated as shit. I'm sure if I checked my vitals back then, it would be terrifying.

There is a great study on high GH dosage and it's effects (there were several negative changes), also how the effects reversed themselves over time when off, if someone can find it...

Are you talking about the one where they combined with AAS? It was actually just a low dose of 3-4iu. There were only 4 people in the study who combined both AAS and HGH and the 16 others did AAS only and it wasn't as bad

That may have been the study, I thought there was another one also where they did GH only. The interesting part is how the cardiac changes reverted during the washout period.

I certainly wouldn't call 3-4iu "low" dose of pharmaceutical GH ;)

Believe me, it's not. I did 14iu for 2-3 months (which was a full vial of riptropins from 2012) and I was exhausted all the time and looked bloated as shit. I'm sure if I checked my vitals back then, it would be terrifying.

Are you talking about the one where they combined with AAS? It was actually just a low dose of 3-4iu. There were only 4 people in the study who combined both AAS and HGH and the 16 others did AAS only and it wasn't as bad

I was wondering how Little Slice could find the energy to function on all that HGH plus DNP. He’s a tough kid!

That may have been the study, I thought there was another one also where they did GH only. The interesting part is how the cardiac changes reverted during the washout period.

I certainly wouldn't call 3-4iu "low" dose of pharmaceutical GH ;)

Interesting. If they did another one with only high dose GH, I’d love to see it. Would be very informative in my decision making process going forward as far as HGH goes

yea it’s not really a low dose but you know how bodybuilders are lol

I was wondering how Little Slice could find the energy to function on all that HGH plus DNP. He’s a tough kid!
Slice just about crossed over to the other side. Ive been close too. It does take some toughness to come back from it. That much HGH alone would be hard to tolerate. My hands would be numb to kingdom come.

I respect how Matt handled this. He handle the best of a rough uncomfortable situation.

Good info.

I’m about a month in going cold turkey. Was wondering when to at least get back on trt but may hold off another month.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws