over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Me guest posing at the Gold's Classic

Queefer

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I was asked to guest pose at the Gold's Classic when I won our state super-heavy class. I'm 280-290 in these and was a bit out of shape but not too fat:p This is my buddy who won the middle weight and took the overall, oh and hes all natural!

Attachments

• wilm9.jpg
    wilm9.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 753
Last edited:
Damn.. Still looking good for 290 Gorilla sized.

Damn Queff....!
You're a freaking monster :D

Wow, you put on some good size in the last few years I knew you. Real thick!!

Wow!! I didn't know you were so big!!! damn impressive!

Looking great for your weight , it sucks to have so much damn skeleton to fill up

Looking great for your weight , it sucks to have so much damn skeleton to fill up

You know it! Are you still planning on competing at around 260?

You know it! Are you still planning on competing at around 260?

That was the plan but I had a reality check
I decided to stop competing this year. My 6yr old asked when I was gonna be done with all the dieting and working out every day so I could spend more time with him , the only response I could muster was "right now buddy" and we went out for pizza and ice-cream

Gonna hire a trainer for the off season and see what kind of progress I can make and maybe learn something

That was the plan but I had a reality check
I decided to stop competing this year. My 6yr old asked when I was gonna be done with all the dieting and working out every day so I could spend more time with him , the only response I could muster was "right now buddy" and we went out for pizza and ice-cream

Gonna hire a trainer for the off season and see what kind of progress I can make and maybe learn something

YOU JUST WON!!!!! my son is now 13 and he still comes before the gym and any aspirations of winning a two dollar trophy. You will never regret going for that pizza and ice cream. My hat is off to you Gun. Oh yeah and not to hijack the thread OUEEFEER you look fantastic man!!

YOU JUST WON!!!!! my son is now 13 and he still comes before the gym and any aspirations of winning a two dollar trophy. You will never regret going for that pizza and ice cream. My hat is off to you Gun. Oh yeah and not to hijack the thread OUEEFEER you look fantastic man!!

I agree with you both! My ten year old boy is extremely understanding and goes to the gym with me all the time! At my last show he sat for 5 hrs and wouldn't leave because he did'nt want to miss his daddy. I even had the announcer give him a shout out when I was doing my routine. I've gone to eat lunch with him at school a bunch of times lately and he gets all the attention because his daddy's "buff"

I agree with you both! My ten year old boy is extremely understanding and goes to the gym with me all the time! At my last show he sat for 5 hrs and wouldn't leave because he did'nt want to miss his daddy. I even had the announcer give him a shout out when I was doing my routine. I've gone to eat lunch with him at school a bunch of times lately and he gets all the attention because his daddy's "buff"

that is so cool that you have lunch with him at school. the two of you seem to have pulled the best of both worlds into a fantastic father/son relationship. I'm sure he is extremely proud of your accomplishments as you are of his.

Looking good Queefer! Nice size you got there mate!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131