over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meal plan advice

Adam111

Newbies
I am looking for some meal plan advice. I have talked to a large number of people over the years, everyone has different ideas and none of them seem to work for me. Here is my background:

I am 6’8, 26 years old, 290lbs, 22% BF

I have an underactive thyroid for which I take 25 mcg of liothyronine. (Only just discovered 3 years ago)

I suffer from mild Hypoglycemia, which really only means my blood sugar drops to fast some times

I have been asthmatic since I was a teen.

I have been on two 6 month cycles now and never went over 800mg of total gear a week.

I am currently looking to get down to 10% BF over the next year. Because I had asthma since high school I have always stayed away from cardio. I like to be active outdoors and I love to lift weights. I adopted a “power lifter” approach when I decided to change my life for the better. It was only 4 years ago and I was 380lbs of blubber! Getting my thyroid levels fixed helped to boost my energy level and helped get me to the gym more often and helped me loss weight. 2 years ago I started using gear and that helped me further my goals. Beginning of 2012 I started trying to do cardio at the end of my workouts but I seem stuck with my gains and losing weight. I was seeing my heart rate as high as 160 on the bike after a 1 1/2 hour workout but I now peek at around 140 which is still to high considering its just the bike. I tried a Tren a, test p, masteron p cycle with clen and doubled my T3 intake. This cycle worked wonders for cutting but I seemed to regress in my cardio and I was having a real problem with my breathing just doing daily things. It seems I am much to sensitive to tren and so I will be changing up the cycle as well (If anyone has any advice on a cycle for someone my size that would be greatly appreciated).

In the end, after much reading, I know that diet and cardio are key to getting where I want to be. I will bust my ass to get my cardio where it needs to be but I just have no clue on how to work the meal plan. If I don’t get in at least 250 – 300 carbs a day it seems like I can’t think and I get very moody. I am not easily pushed to aggression, even when on gear, but if I go more than a day without carbs I feel like I want to kill everyone! I am willing to cook and will eat whatever so that’s not an issue.

Thanks so much for any advice in advance. I haven’t posted much here so I can’t post on the sponsors section but I would like to say that both IP and Euro-King have been awesome for me to work with. They both have amazing customer care and are very professional. The rare times I have had an issue it has always been dealt with promptly and professionally.

Peace!

P.S. I just picked up some IP PCGL and I am still unsure as to how that impacts my meal plans, I plan on starting as soon as I get everything mapped out.

Advice

You are correct in knowing the the diet and cardio will bring you the results you want. A suggestion I would make for cardio is go for a fast-paced walk first thing each morning before breakfast for about 45 minutes. My reasoning here is that your lipolytic hormones will be boosted allowing full advantage of the cardio session. The reason you do not want to eat is because the secretion of insulin from food has a counter-regulatory effect on lipolysis. A brisk walk should be something a bit easier for you to accomplish too.

For the diet, one basic suggestion I would make is to split your protein evenly throughout the day. For the first half of your day, ingest you protein with carbs only and the second half of your day have your protein with fats only. This way you will have had a longer period of time between last carb meal and early morning cardio allowing your insulin levels to be rock bottom for the cardio session. I would however consult your doctor with regard to diet with existing medical conditions.

My .02 cents :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311