over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MelanotanII/gynecomastia?

bigchris99

Registered
Anyone ever hear of Melanotan II causing gynecomastia or is this even possible? Just curious to see if anyone knows anything about this? thanks

i actually went over to the melanotan forum and asked that question and no one had heard of this problem. I beg to differ.

I was clean, no hormones or anything, but i was running melanotan. I went through 30 mgs and i had gotten really bad gyno in this time. My gyno was a previous problem but it seemed that it had doubled over the months time.

Now a month later im on caber and letro and stopped using the melanotan and the pain and itchiness has subsided but im afraid the tissue is already fibrous and permanent.

i noticed the same thing. went through 10mg fine, started another vial and bam it has been flaring up. there has to be something going on with the melanotan.

Melatonan is garbage, why would you mess with your skin pigments ? you might get a shit load of freckles and tiny moles on your skin later or

This is not true. Melanotan is a great product that can assist you achieving great skin color with using a ton of natural or artificial UV rays. Sounds like regurgitated BS to me. Freckles and moles disappear after you discontinue and have never been a problem for me. Seriously doubt the above OP has ever used this product.

I know its gonna sound crazy but could your M2 be from a facility that has HCG?Maybe there was a mix up.I know a few times HCG caused a little esto probs for me.

Ive used mt2 many times with no sides other than looking like i changed races once when i got a little carried away with it

maybe different bodies different reactions. I got lots of new moles and freckles

No, your moles and freckles that you already have (that you don't really notice because they're so light).. showed up darker than normal and you thought they were new freckles because of this.

It does not CREATE moles and freckles - all it does is darken what you already have. Moles and freckles darken faster than you skin, so you notice it first. Eventually it all fades back to normal when you stop using it.

i did get some freckles that i didnt have before on my face. 4, 5 maybe.
other than that, i love it. no boobs at all. there's no correlation whatsoever as far as ive read.

i did get some freckles that i didnt have before on my face. 4, 5 maybe.
other than that, i love it. no boobs at all. there's no correlation whatsoever as far as ive read.

They were there before, but they were so light you really didn't notice them.

This is not true. Melanotan is a great product that can assist you achieving great skin color with using a ton of natural or artificial UV rays. Sounds like regurgitated BS to me. Freckles and moles disappear after you discontinue and have never been a problem for me. Seriously doubt the above OP has ever used this product.

I just could not get over the nausea.

The nausea subsides...perhaps your dose was too high. As for gyno...I'm usually on a number of things that could contribute, so I can't narrow MT2 as the culprit. I just keep plenty of caber, letro, and nolva on hand.

The nausea subsides...perhaps your dose was too high. As for gyno...I'm usually on a number of things that could contribute, so I can't narrow MT2 as the culprit. I just keep plenty of caber, letro, and nolva on hand.

i took in the morning cuz the day was actually gonna be sunny for once. felt nauseated, took a nap and then I was ready for the rest of the day!
Gyno...I am super prone and it did nothing to me.

i actually went over to the melanotan forum and asked that question and no one had heard of this problem. I beg to differ.

I was clean, no hormones or anything, but i was running melanotan. I went through 30 mgs and i had gotten really bad gyno in this time. My gyno was a previous problem but it seemed that it had doubled over the months time.

Now a month later im on caber and letro and stopped using the melanotan and the pain and itchiness has subsided but im afraid the tissue is already fibrous and permanent.

Funny you mention this; I was about to start a thread titled "Experiencing Gyno flare ups while on no AAS"..

Like I said I'm AAS-free..haven't used any AAS in almost 2 yrs except for Oxandrolone (over 6 months ago) and didn't experience gyno during or right after the Var..

Right now all I'm doing is:

T3/T4
GH
Melanotan II

I know GH may slightly increase chances for gyno but it never has when i used it in the past..I'm almost certain it isn't the T3/T4 Combo I'm running..

So using process of elimination it has to be the MT2..

I've taken Nolvadex from a reputable ancillary sponsor-did absolutely nothing..

Then I started taking Aromasin (a solid dose too) for the past two weeks and it's helped very little.

What are some other options I can pursue to fight these sides..cabergoline? Anything else?

Not trying to hijack your thread bro; hopefully I brought some insight as well..

Right now all I'm doing is:

T3/T4
GH
Melanotan II

I know GH may slightly increase chances for gyno

So using process of elimination it has to be the MT2..

Your process is flawed. Get your bloodword done. GH and low testosterone and high/normal estrogen are where your process should be leading you

Your process is flawed. Get your bloodword done. GH and low testosterone and high/normal estrogen are where your process should be leading you

Agree that I need a BW to substantiate these observations; however, last time I checked GH, estrogen and testosterone aren't a process. Not trying to be a smartass (not a complete smartass at least)-I just have no idea what that even means..

I know there's some "evidence" of melatonin(the sleep supp) giving male users gyno after prolong and high dose use... some people confuse the two, dunno if that has anything to do with you hearing this.

I know there's some "evidence" of melatonin(the sleep supp) giving male users gyno after prolong and high dose use... some people confuse the two, dunno if that has anything to do with you hearing this.

you serious??? that might explain a thing or two

wow, what are even talking about again....lol sleep aid or melanotan?

I've put maybe 30mg of MT2 thru me in the past seven months and no gyno per se. I have read elsewhere though that sometimes ignorant suppliers are sending guys hcg instead of MT2 since they both come in powder form in a small vial. Not sure this is the end all answer but as many of us know hcg is a known gyno inducer/accelerator for many. Just throwing this out there

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws