over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Memorial Day Weekend

Germaine

Registered
I just wanted to say to all the VETERANS here at PM HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY and have a safe weekend. I served for 22 years as a UNITED STATES MARINE 0311 for all 22 years and five tours of combat. If you all are doing something this day please remember the VETERANS who serve and protect and the only contract they signed was to protect this country.

To all my MARINE CORPS Brothers SEMPER FI and STAY MOTIVATED DEVIL DOGS. I've lost a lot of brothers in my 22 years of serving. TAKE the time just to say thank you.......SEMPER FI.....STAY MOTIVATED.......OOH RAH DEVIL DOGS

Yes thank you and all of you guys here on PM that have served. Have a good and safe weekend and remember the fallen.

DAMN...

22 years ! MUCH respect !....to you and ALL the veterans...... i WANTED to join the marines about 35 years ago and my FATHER of all people talked me out of it, to this day i regret listening to him. Happy MEMORIAL day !:headbang:

I just wanted to say to all the VETERANS here at PM HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY and have a safe weekend. I served for 22 years as a UNITED STATES MARINE 0311 for all 22 years and five tours of combat. If you all are doing something this day please remember the VETERANS who serve and protect and the only contract they signed was to protect this country.

To all my MARINE CORPS Brothers SEMPER FI and STAY MOTIVATED DEVIL DOGS. I've lost a lot of brothers in my 22 years of serving. TAKE the time just to say thank you.......SEMPER FI.....STAY MOTIVATED.......OOH RAH DEVIL DOGS
Semper Fi brother.
Just retired myself after 22 years.

Ooh-rah brother! I recently retired after 20 years of service...like you, I have also lost quite a few of my friends along the way between Iraq and Afghanistan.

While this weekend signals the beginning of the summer season, family cookouts, and often mistaken for Veterans day by many, Memorial Day is a holiday to remember those who have died while serving in the US Armed forces during war or military action. Please observe a moment of silence, this weekend, to honor those who have made the ultimate sacrifice to their comrades and our great nation…Semper Fidelis!

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:

God Bless You Brother

I live in NYC and it is nauseating to see 50x of people attend the Puerto Rican and Caribbean day parade.

I guess they take all for granted and have no Idea, that if it was not for our Veterans and the sacrifices they made they will still be on their Islands.

Please do not take this any other way that it is intended to be. I am not a racist and I have friends of all cultures but the facts are the facts.

Yeah, unfortunately that's how it is in liberal ass states like NY. That shit don't fly in Texas

Thank you vets for all that you've done!!!!!

Thanks for starting this thread. I am not a veteran, but thank you to all whom have served. All of you have sacrificed so that the rest of us in this country can enjoy our freedom. This thank you isn't enough, but I appreciate our armed forces. Thank you to all of the brothers and sisters who've give their time and lives for this country.

Deepest appreciation

I just wanted to express my deepest appreciation to all who serve in uniform- I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to everyone from the cooks, S1, laboratory techs to our medical providers, infantrymen, Rangers, and Operators. These men and women have an unwavering dedication to protecting our country and ensuring our way of life/freedom. We can never forget those who made the ultimate sacrifice and gave their life for the USA.

To those who find themselves in need of help, please visit Free mental health services for U.S. military personnel and families..

Semper Fi to all my brothers that didn't make it home.

Happy Memorial day brothers! Prior Air Force here..thank you to all The Badsss Marines on here!

I live in NYC and it is nauseating to see 50x of people attend the Puerto Rican and Caribbean day parade.

I guess they take all for granted and have no Idea, that if it was not for our Veterans and the sacrifices they made they will still be on their Islands.

Please do not take this any other way that it is intended to be. I am not a racist and I have friends of all cultures but the facts are the facts.

Figures someone and some others had to take it to that extent. You do know there are a lot of NY'ers that are white which don't give two shits right.

Not going to derail the thread any further, but it's fucking comical when people bring shit up like this and also take a jab at liberals for it. Some of you guys are a fucking joke. Just saying.

Figures someone and some others had to take it to that extent. You do know there are a lot of NY'ers that are white which don't give two shits right.

Not going to derail the thread any further, but it's fucking comical when people bring shit up like this and also take a jab at liberals for it. Some of you guys are a fucking joke. Just saying.

Liberals are the joke...just saying.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner