over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Merry Christmas

Grape Ape

Registered
Hi everyone. To all my friends, just wanted to say hey and that I'm still alive and well. Have been going through a myriad of personal and health issues, but I'm finally getting some answers and should be back in the saddle in a couple more months. And to anyone wondering, no, juice has nothing at all to do with the health stuff I am facing. Anyway, a special thanks to those who stayed in contact with me even though I haven't been around the boards, it really means a lot and has helped keep my sprits up....you all know who you are. Merry Christmas everyone and their families, and I can't wait to get back in the game. Take Care All!
Grape

Good to hear from you GRAPE. Get back in the game!

Hey Grape

Hey Grape, I know you dont know me however I remember enjoy reading your post from here and the gade. We all have to fly low and stay out of trees and eat lots of bananas at times. Over the years I have had lots of knee surgerys and a back surgery. I have got back to the gym about two and a half years ago. My work out partner and I had a long lay off. He just bench 500lbs on monday, I just got my 405lbs. We are both 46 years old. If I remember correctly from old posts. You are about our age.
Hang in there Bro.

Hey Grape,

Glad to hear things are working out for you bro. Have a good holiday and don't be a stranger!

xcel

Grrrrrrrape Ape..............It's about damn time my friend. It's great to see you on the board. Hope you got my email and all is going well. We could all use your input and knowledge around here whenever your feeling back up to it. Take care buddy and don't be a stranger!

patk

Grape, whats up bro? it's great to hear from you. I was starting to get worried if you were still around. I was just asking mikeS the other day if he had heard from you. it's great to have you back bro. don't be a stranger. I look forward to hearing more of your input on things. good to see you bro.
good luck and be safe...

bigger....

One Bump For All My Friends

Thanks everyone. It's been rough going, but at last there is light at the end of the tunnel. I hope that everyone is doing ok. Things with my family and I are going great, and as far as hitting the gym, things for me there for me should be more "back to normal" after the first of the year, and I'm really looking forward to getting back in the game...besides, with not being able to work out for a while, I'm getting to be a fat ass...no more losing fat without trying like when I was in my 20's that's for sure....lol...take care, be safe, and have a great holiday season bros.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws