over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Messed up bloodwork results after pct

gympsycho

Newbies
Hey guys.

I've done a few cycles before and I usually recovered just fine. I did a cycle of test and deca almost 2 years ago and I had a very rough recovery.

I waited more than a year after the test and deca cycle and I did another cycle of test only which ended on July 26th. Here's what I used:

Test. (sustanon) 14 weeks (ending july 26) at 500mg. per week
Arimidex on cycle 0.25 mg. eod, (stopped it 1 week before pct)
HCG 250mg 2x per week, (stopped it 2 weeks before pct)

After july 26th, waited 4 weeks for the test. to clear out of my system and did:

clomid 50mg for 4 weeks.

Waited 1 week and decided to get bloods done. And the results are as follows:

Total test.: 4.33 (range 3 - 10.6)
Estradiol: 47.39 (range < 20)
Prolactin: 33.72 (range < 13.13)
LH: 2.84 (range 1.24 - 8.62)
TSH: 7.03 (<5.6)
T3 and T4 in range

I guess the high estrogen and prolactin are my main issues right now. I think about running nolva 20mg a day and starting caber to lower prolactin as well.

Would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Adjust diet if it is sloppy right now. Start taking l-dopa or b6 before you hop on Caber, in my opinion. Your levels should stabilize eventually if you're eating well and staying active.

do you know what your T levels were before you started your last cycle. that way you would have a base line.

do you know what your T levels were before you started your last cycle. that way you would have a base line.

I did a few blood tests after the last cycle and got different results in pretty much all of them (as high as 9, and as low as 4, etc.), but I'd say average 6-7.

To this day I fully regret not getting bloods done before my first cycle, so I'll never know what my "true natty" levels were..

Last edited:
If I remember correctly it is normal to have high estrogen after pct. I think this helps to trigger your Testosterone to kick in because of the imbalance. I cannot remember for sure though. Many people think pct just prolongs recovery anyway because it falsely kicks your HPTA in but it shuts back down after pct and slowly starts back up. So you prolonged your natty recovery by the length of time you were on pct. Just what I have read.

If I remember correctly it is normal to have high estrogen after pct. I think this helps to trigger your Testosterone to kick in because of the imbalance. I cannot remember for sure though. Many people think pct just prolongs recovery anyway because it falsely kicks your HPTA in but it shuts back down after pct and slowly starts back up. So you prolonged your natty recovery by the length of time you were on pct. Just what I have read.

Estrogen is actually VERY suppressive, not stimulative of testosterone production.

It's unfortunate that you don't know what your baseline was before your cycle. Regardless though, 4 weeks of clomid isn't enough after a 14 week cycle.

I suggest you run a SERM for another 4 weeks at least, and use a low dose AI for a few weeks to get your E2 levels back within range. I would NOT use Arimidex because you'll get a rebound. Use Aromasin/Exemestane which permanently binds to the aromatase enzyme and doesn't produce an E2 rebound.

When you next get your blood work done, try to get it done in the morning, as that's when your T levels are at their natural peak. They vary considerably during the day, and if you're comparing two blood tests, you really want them to be taken at the same time of day so that you can control for your body's natural time related variation in T production.

Good luck.

Hey guys.

I've done a few cycles before and I usually recovered just fine. I did a cycle of test and deca almost 2 years ago and I had a very rough recovery.

I waited more than a year after the test and deca cycle and I did another cycle of test only which ended on July 26th. Here's what I used:

Test. (sustanon) 14 weeks (ending july 26) at 500mg. per week
Arimidex on cycle 0.25 mg. eod, (stopped it 1 week before pct)
HCG 250mg 2x per week, (stopped it 2 weeks before pct)

After july 26th, waited 4 weeks for the test. to clear out of my system and did:

clomid 50mg for 4 weeks.

Waited 1 week and decided to get bloods done. And the results are as follows:

Total test.: 4.33 (range 3 - 10.6)
Estradiol: 47.39 (range < 20)
Prolactin: 33.72 (range < 13.13)
LH: 2.84 (range 1.24 - 8.62)
TSH: 7.03 (<5.6)
T3 and T4 in range

I guess the high estrogen and prolactin are my main issues right now. I think about running nolva 20mg a day and starting caber to lower prolactin as well.

Would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks

It's unfortunate that you don't know what your baseline was before your cycle. Regardless though, 4 weeks of clomid isn't enough after a 14 week cycle.

I suggest you run a SERM for another 4 weeks at least, and use a low dose AI for a few weeks to get your E2 levels back within range. I would NOT use Arimidex because you'll get a rebound. Use Aromasin/Exemestane which permanently binds to the aromatase enzyme and doesn't produce an E2 rebound.

When you next get your blood work done, try to get it done in the morning, as that's when your T levels are at their natural peak. They vary considerably during the day, and if you're comparing two blood tests, you really want them to be taken at the same time of day so that you can control for your body's natural time related variation in T production.

Good luck.

I did the bloods very shortly after waking up at around 7 am (the clinic is super close to me).

And yeah, I've felt the rebound of estrogen from Arimidex and it's not nice. The thing is I don't think I will be able to get a hold of anything other than nolva and caber right now. I'll look for aromasin, but chances are slim of finding any.

Now my question is: will I experience a huge rebound of estrogen if I only use nolvadex? I know it just blocks current estrogen from activating, but does that mean I will be good when taking it and as soon as I stop it I will skyrocket to 40+ estrogen again? Because that would be nasty..

Thanks for everyone's input btw!

Last edited:
I did the bloods very shortly after waking up at around 7 am (the clinic is super close to me).

And yeah, I've felt the rebound of estrogen from Arimidex and it's not nice. The thing is I don't think I will be able to get a hold of anything other than nolva and caber right now. I'll look for aromasin, but chances are slim of finding any.

Now my question is: will I experience a huge rebound of estrogen if I only use nolvadex? I know it just blocks current estrogen from activating, but does that mean I will be good when taking it and as soon as I stop it I will skyrocket to 40+ estrogen again? Because that would be nasty..

I know some smarter people than me on here would tell you to quit putting the meds in your body and let your body balance itself out.

I am With Mr. MaineGuy
So from what i read your 9 weeks off last pin.
on a 14 week cycle
other than the Prolactin looks about right to me
Get some Caber for that btw

The old rule for recovery
Time off = Time on + PCT.= 18 weeks YR halfway home.

No, you won't get estrogen rebound from Nolva -- it just doesn't work that way. It will block the estrogen receptors on breast tissue to protect you from gyno, but the main thing is that it will stimulate the production of GNRH --> Luteinizing Hormone --> Testosterone.

If you can't get Aromasin or another suicidal aromatase inhibitor, don't worry about it. Just avoid any AI in that case, as you'll crush your estrogen levels which will likely screw up your libido and lipids, and you'll be setting yourself up for an E2 rebound.

In other circumstances I might agree with what was said above about not putting more drugs into your body, but I feel like your 4 week PCT simply too short for the cycle you ran, and would therefore consider a round of nolva as a continuation of a stunted PCT. Once you're done with the nolva though, I would definitely stay natural for several months (at least as long as your cycle + PCT) to allow your body to return to stasis.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws