Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Met the guy yesterday and we had lunch on the water in a nice restaurant.

I had sushi, and they made the wasabi sauce to look just like avocado spread. So I smeared all the 'avocado' on a piece of sushi and threw it my mouth - what I experienced could not be described. I didn't even have time to get my napkin out, I just spat it out on the plate to the extremely enquiring eyes of Ric. Two glasses of water, glass of diet coke and some bread and my mouth was fine again - I should sue them for that! LOL

Ric is 6 weeks out from a show and he looks MUCH bigger that he does in photos. I was extremely impressed with the way he looked. Despite being on less than 100g of carbs per day, all his muscles were just popping all over the place, nice and full and round and all the girlies couldn't keep their eyes off him. I felt quite inadequate with my moon face :eek:

However, his body is greatly overshadowed by his personality. He is an extremely inteligent, balanced and polite person.
You know those guys that make you sick to your stomach because you can't say anything bad about them? Ric is one of them! LOL

Anyway, I had a great time and looking forward to seeing him again. :)

Big A said:
Met the guy yesterday and we had lunch on the water in a nice restaurant.

I had sushi, and they made the wasabi sauce to look just like avocado spread. So I smeared all the 'avocado' on a piece of sushi and threw it my mouth - what I experienced could not be described. I didn't even have time to get my napkin out, I just spat it out on the plate to the extremely enquiring eyes of Ric. Two glasses of water, glass of diet coke and some bread and my mouth was fine again - I should sue them for that! LOL

Ric is 6 weeks out from a show and he looks MUCH bigger that he does in photos. I was extremely impressed with the way he looked. Despite being on less than 100g of carbs per day, all his muscles were just popping all over the place, nice and full and round and all the girlies couldn't keep their eyes off him. I felt quite inadequate with my moon face :eek:

However, his body is greatly overshadowed by his personality. He is an extremely inteligent, balanced and polite person.
You know those guys that make you sick to your stomach because you can't say anything bad about them? Ric is one of them! LOL

Anyway, I had a great time and looking forward to seeing him again. :)

man we have great guys,i love that.
and its really great that you sharing this with us.
thanks

I like the part where you mention about what a great guy he is...

It's nice to hear something good about a person. I am glad he's making good progress with his lifting.

And that whole moon face thing....some girls must like it cause we both have women!
:eek: :)

OMG....

JETHRO TULL said:
It's nice to hear something good about a person. I am glad he's making good progress with his lifting.

And that whole moon face thing....some girls must like it cause we both have women!
:eek: :)

Am I seeing things?!?!?!? JT has actually typed in SMALL caps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A miracle! lololol! HA HA :D :D :D

Yeah, I am finally knucking under the need to be like everyone else...

I'lll end up doing caps here and there...cause I get headaches. I got some reading glasses....I just never wear the damb things. My head is so big the darn ear things don't go around my ears..they just sorta sit on top. It sucks...lol.... ;)

I have known RIC for about 2 years...he was nice enough to have me as a MOD at his board.

everyone should go take a look see when they get a chance.

He has changed his physique a lot in the past few months. very smart guy...

Use him for precontest and I bet you do a lot better in your show than doing it yourself.

I've know Ric for around 2 years now, I've met him a few times & he's one of the nicest guys around. I totally agree with BigA when he says that his body is greatly overshadowed by his larger than life personality.

Hey Ric, I'll see you in May next year my friend. If not sooner for the Pro show in March.

Hey Pittbull you gone to sleep at anyone elses birthday party lately :)

Hello everyone,

Ok Big A tell us what you REALLY had to eat......while I sat there in low carb hell.

Ricphoenix menu:

2 x black coffee, 2 x water, 1 x diet coke

Big A menu:

Butter Lemon Prawns
Crunchy peanut satay stick
Pasta Creamolipida
Sesame honey coated chicken in sweet plum sauce
2 x double mocha & cream cappucino
Deluxe Fudge Bon Bon Eu Clair smoothered in coconut flakes

So now....doesnt that sound a bit more reasonable than sushi ? :D

BigKiwi: Blah Blah Blah Bwahahahahaha

I just shouldn't have gone out the night & morning before! I was a mess man! I'll be back down there before christmas so I'll take ya out then to make up for it ya huge bastard!
My diet & training are going well, getting my cardio in on the bike every morning for 30min. Droped a few % bf & still tiping the scales at 270lb :D Can you get to Bluto's comp down there? I'll see him at nationals.

Nope cops would not let me into town for that, but can help up untill the show. Good to hear you doing that cardio get it up to 40minutes bro :) I still do 40min 5x per week :) Good to hear training going well bro !!!! :)

My acting lessons are paying off :D

Sounds like training and size gains are going great Pitbull. See you in Oz soon. :cool:

RicPhoenix, he sat there and ate all that?

RicPhoenix said:
Hello everyone,

Ok Big A tell us what you REALLY had to eat......while I sat there in low carb hell.

Ricphoenix menu:

2 x black coffee, 2 x water, 1 x diet coke

Big A menu:

Butter Lemon Prawns
Crunchy peanut satay stick
Pasta Creamolipida
Sesame honey coated chicken in sweet plum sauce
2 x double mocha & cream cappucino
Deluxe Fudge Bon Bon Eu Clair smoothered in coconut flakes

So now....doesnt that sound a bit more reasonable than sushi ? :D

lol....he's a heartless bastard! Eating is certainly on of the great joys in life. I am sure it will be the death of me.

JETHRO TULL said:
RicPhoenix, he sat there and ate all that? lol....he's a heartless bastard!

He's lying :D

I had a 'platter' of sushi, all 5 mouth fulls :rolleyes: How's that for false advertising?
And a few slices of bread.
I was STARVING! :p

Yeah, yeah, and people are always lying to Meredith....

Big A said:
He's lying :D

I had a 'platter' of sushi, all 5 mouth fulls :rolleyes: How's that for false advertising?
And a few slices of bread.
I was STARVING! :p
....when they try to rat me out for eating garbage! These liars really make it tough on a fellas reputation!
;) :star-w;rs :devi:-smi ::port-smi

JETHRO TULL said:
....when they try to rat me out for eating garbage! These liars really make it tough on a fellas reputation!
;) :star-w;rs :devi:-smi ::port-smi

Oh yeah RIGHT! I can tell by looking at your face! :p

Just like on the way to the show in April we stopped so I could use the restroom and JT ate a burger and fries, then when we got back on the road he had some sort of Irish cookie and ice cream! I don't even remember what it was, I just know that I couldn't have it! :mad: "Does this bother you?" *Chomp, chomp, chomp* "Oh this cookie is good! *Munch, munch, munch* "If I were you I'd rip this out of my hand and eat it." Oh really butt-head! :action-:m

I would like to see some pics of Ric again if he'd feel comfortable posting some updated ones. :action-sm

Oh, and of Big A as well. ;) :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity