over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mexi vet Company loeffler plead guilty to steroid distribution

Ryce

Registered
Was surfing the net and came across the article from Jan 18 2008. Old mexi vet company loeffler is pleading guilty to distribution of anabolic steroids. I guess this stems from operation gear grinder. This stuff just wont ever go away i guess.

**broken link removed**

Here is the article:

January 15, 2008

Mexico-based Corporation Pleads Guilty To Conspiracy to Distribute Anabolic Steroids

United States Attorney Karen P. Hewitt announced that Instituto Agrobioquimico, S.A. de C.V., a Mexico-based corporation manufactured anabolic steroids under the brand name “Loeffler,” pled guilty today in federal court in San Diego to charges of Conspiracy to Distribute Anabolic Steroids and Aiding and Abetting in International Monetary Instrument Transactions involving Tijuana-based anabolic steroid distributors illegally distributing in the United States. The plea was entered before United States District Court Judge M. James Lorenz.

In its plea, Instituto Agrobioquimico admitted manufacturing and distributing anabolic steroids under the brand name “Loeffler.” Instituto Agrobioquimico admitted supplying Loeffler steroids to distributors along the U.S./Mexican border and using the Loeffler internet website to provide information about its steroids to potential customers, including customers in the United States. Instituto Agrobioquimico admitted that it had reason to know that some of its Tijuana distributors were causing their steroids to be imported into the United States and illegally distributed to customers, including body builders. Significantly, Instituto Agrobioquimico admitted knowledge of the U.S. Congress’ passage of the Anabolic Steroid Act of 1990, which became effective in February 1991. The Act designated anabolic steroids as a Schedule III Controlled Substance under the federal Controlled Substance Act. Moreover, with the passage of the Act, any corporation or individual acting on behalf of a corporation intending to distribute anabolic steroids in the United States must be authorized to do so by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration. In it’s plea, Instituto Agrobioquimico admitted that neither it nor Loeffler (or any entity acting on their behalf) sought or received a permit to import and/or distribute anabolic steroids.

With respect to the International Monetary Instrument Transaction charge, Instituto Agrobioquimico admitted having reason to know that website distributors of Loeffler anabolic steroids knew payments they received were proceeds from illegal steroid sales in the United States and that they aided and abetted in international monetary transactions related to these illegal steroid sales by providing customer referrals to the distributors and providing the distributors with a growing sources of anabolic steroids to sell and distribute to their U.S.-based customers.

Loeffler was one of eight large Mexico-based veterinary pharmaceutical companies to be indicted in September 2005 for crimes associated with their production of numerous anabolic steroid products formulated specifically for human consumption and destined for the U.S. illicit steroid market. The other veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturing companies named in the Indictments were: Denkall, Quality-vet, Animal Power, Laboratorios Brovel, Laboratorios Tornel, Syd Group and Pet’s Pharma.

The investigation into these companies was initiated in March 2004, by the DEA San Diego Field Division, with the assistance of the DEA Mexico, Central America Division, the Government of Mexico and other DEA nationwide offices. The goal of the investigation was to shut down these illicit Mexican companies and thereby deny the downstream supplies of anabolic steroids to the U.S. market. During the course of the investigation, the tracking of U.S.-based anabolic steroid seizures revealed that the products manufactured by the defendants companies comprised more than 80% of the U.S. illicit steroid market.

The Instituto Agrobioquimico/Loeffler plea disposition marks the final plea against the corporate defendants charged in the investigation. Denkall, Quality Vet, Animal Power, Brovel, Tornel, Pet’s Pharma and Syd Group all previously pled guilty to crimes associated with the illegal distribution of anabolic steroids and money laundering or aiding and abetting in international monetary transactions. The Instituto Agrobioquimico/Loeffler and other plea dispositions were reached after the companies agreed to work with U.S. and Mexican officials to bring about changes in the manufacturing and oversight of the Mexican anabolic steroid industry.

During the sentencing phase of the Instituto Agrobioquimico/Loeffler hearing, Judge Lorenz imposed a $200,000 forfeiture judgment, which was paid in full. The following forfeitures amounts were obtained from the other charged companies: Denkall, Quality Vet and Animal Power (operated by the same owners) forfeited a total of $1,400,000; Tornel $600,000; Brovel $200,000; Pets Pharma $125,000 and Syd Group $58,000.

DEFENDANT Case Number: 05cr1632-L
Corporation: Instituto Agrobioquimicos, doing business under Loeffler Corporate owner: Jose Angel Garcia Hinojosa, founder and owner Country of Incorporation: Mexico

SUMMARY OF CHARGES
Count 1 - Title 21, United States Code, Section 846 and 841(a)(1) – Conspiracy to Distribute Anabolic Steroids
Count 2 - Title 31, United States Code, Section 5324(c) and Title 18 United States Code, Section 2 – Aiding and Abetting in International Monetary Transactions
Title 18, United States Code, Sections 1972(a) and 1963 - Criminal Forfeiture

INVESTIGATING AGENCY
Drug Enforcement Administration

So The deal they cut was a 200,000 Fine? That was paid in full?
Am I reading that right?

thats right. only a 200k fine and nothing else. I still dont see how they can even do that. They cant control if theier products are shipped inot the USA. I still dont get how the US was able to go into another country and do what they did. Prolly mexico let them but still thats like china coming over here and doing that shit to us. Would never happen so why can the USA do it to other countries?

Red, white and blue

The US has their heads so far up their asses they dont even know what they are doing any more.

Congress is more involved in sports than they are in the war in Iraq. We are going to Mexico to stop steroids when we cant even stop illegal immigration. More time, and money is being spent chasing our tails. We need a change, Ron Paul is the answer but unfortunately as him becoming President is a long shot.

On Bill Maher one conservative anaylist said he didnt like Ron Pauls liberal point of view on steroids.... I guarantee that douchebag dosent know the first thing about steroids as 90% of the american population.

Here in the US we dont educate, we brain wash. From the early days in middle school to adult hood we are told drugs are bad, bad, bad. We are never educated how they effect the body in a positive light, just how negative they are.

I want educated studies done on HGH, steroids, etc. I guarantee the positives out weigh the negatives. Just like stem cell research.

Enough with the conservatives! We need like 30 years of progressive thinking and only the Liberals can offer that.

Their 50ml reforvit was a steal for $15-20.00 a bottle in the old days...R.I.P.

Thanks for posting this. I hope one day Mexico will make a resurgeance to the scene.

That 200,000 fine is just weird.

BMJ

Their 50ml reforvit was a steal for $15-20.00 a bottle in the old days...R.I.P.

Thanks for posting this. I hope one day Mexico will make a resurgeance to the scene.

That 200,000 fine is just weird.

BMJ

I also loved the 50cc bottles of reforvit and the 25mg tabs they sold, when everybody was still selling the 5mg dbols

haha forteiture combined of 1.4 million? Those guys made 100 times that much from selling steroids to the US. They probably laughed when they heard they had to pay 200K. Haha nor does that fucking stupid ass judge realize that QV is still made by our brother in arms in the orient! LOL.

The good old days for sure nothing beats qv. I miss those days you never had to worry about powder problems ect there was a never neding supply.

Fucked up part i remember over at bolex they where saying there was going to be a company coming out in 2 months. Over 2 years later still no regulated labs in mex.

SB

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner