over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mexican Gear

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
well its that time of year again. me and the Mrs,went to Playa DelCarmen Mexico for 7 days. we also went to Cancun, and Cozumel where i have a friend hwo works at a pharmacy. this video was made in her pharma. there are some good things there, good prices but some are very high priced! seems OMEGA labs is big there, and the VET is the place i was directed by one Pharma owner. nedless to say check this out. BTW stenox was a plenty and the box has been changed and the tabs now have a score down the middle of them. Xtendrol was very scarse as only 1 box was found in all 3 towns!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOXDdtgXTTA&list=UUEQumzzbW2mrcMxKwEo7diw&index=1]BioS3 This Is Steroids! - YouTube[/ame]

BTW yes this is basic information, but the video was made for my youtube channel which is mostly people who have no clue about gear, what it is and what it does!

Cool video Lucian. Its been years since I have been to mexico. Back then you would see Brovel, Tornel, TTokkyo, Loeffler, Aranda, QV, Denkall, Pets Pharma and Animal Power on the shelves. Even some Jurox and Sydrgroup every now and then. Im no longer familiar with all these UG labs that popped up since gear grinder but its good to see the still have the HG gear there. Sostenons were always my favorite. They were 6.00 a peice when I was going. Now I hear they around $25 each. YIKES.. Stenox was $3.00 a bix, Sten amos were $5 a box, Oxyflux clenbuterol was 35 for a tub of 50. Ahh the good old days. Thanks for the video. Brought back alot of memories!:headbang:

The sust is now 29.00 per shot. Stenox is 19.00-21.00$ depending on where you go. Sten is gone. Decca 50mg amps are 49.00 per 2 amps. Oxyflux is 21.00 for 50 tabs. Spiropent is all gone there now. Omega labs, syd groupe is there too as far as UGL. Also rosce or rouse or something like that. Humatrope was there too. 240.00 for 16iu!!! Yes that's right 16iu!! Omnefin(clomid) was 59.00 per 30 tabs! Some things were high some were cheap. Generics were cheap. Dyazide was everywhere. 19.00 for 100 tabs.

What about fakes and counterfeits? that was a b ig problem down there when I went down in 08.

well its that time of year again. me and the Mrs,went to Playa DelCarmen Mexico for 7 days. we also went to Cancun, and Cozumel where i have a friend hwo works at a pharmacy. this video was made in her pharma. there are some good things there, good prices but some are very high priced! seems OMEGA labs is big there, and the VET is the place i was directed by one Pharma owner. nedless to say check this out. BTW stenox was a plenty and the box has been changed and the tabs now have a score down the middle of them. Xtendrol was very scarse as only 1 box was found in all 3 towns!

BioS3 This Is Steroids! - YouTube

Interesting video..thanks for posting.
Damn those prices...
Who was the manufacturer of the tren acetate and the higher dosed test in vials? (not the omega labs) and what was the cost?
Just curious.
I think I was in that same pharmacy in 2010....prices really have gone up have been in cozumel in 2008 2010 2011....
There was a pharmacy in a store at the back down past the Ron Jon shop that had sustanon for $15 and clomid for $20 and few other things...seemed the farther away you get from the strip the cheaper it got...window shopping only...funny about the pharmacy in the back of the store.....mexican chick pulled me in there telling me they had the cheapest steroids in town ...lol...funny because there was not way I was taking that stuff back on a cruise ship even if it was free....
Are they still pushing Testo prim D?

I was in mayan Riviera in June 2012 and had a peek at the pharmacy while I was there. Didn't take long for me to get the hell out of there. The prices are rediculous!

BioS3 This Is Steroids! - YouTube

Id stay clear of Omega labs unless you like paying for proven underdosed gear.

There are a couple legit mexican UGL´s which dose properly but Omega isnt one of them.

Interesting video..thanks for posting.
Damn those prices...
Who was the manufacturer of the tren acetate and the higher dosed test in vials? (not the omega labs) and what was the cost?
Just curious.
I think I was in that same pharmacy in 2010....prices really have gone up have been in cozumel in 2008 2010 2011....
There was a pharmacy in a store at the back down past the Ron Jon shop that had sustanon for $15 and clomid for $20 and few other things...seemed the farther away you get from the strip the cheaper it got...window shopping only...funny about the pharmacy in the back of the store.....mexican chick pulled me in there telling me they had the cheapest steroids in town ...lol...funny because there was not way I was taking that stuff back on a cruise ship even if it was free....
Are they still pushing Testo prim D?

I had never hear of the conpany that makes the tren. Like hurszt or something. Another place had EQ but looked like water in a 30cc vial. Not too sure about some of those things. Pharm was la botica. They really have some good stuff and prices.

Its expensive but its still fun to poke around.

Last couple of times we were there, we were told antibiotics now require a "script". Did you hear the same?

Its expensive but its still fun to poke around.

Last couple of times we were there, we were told antibiotics now require a "script". Did you hear the same?

Depends on what pharma. Painkillers require a script. But one pharma sells OxyContin! It's the one that turn into a gel when crushed. Can't shoot or snort them anymore. No Nubian. Even w script. Xanax is plentiful as is valiume and kilomapin. Antibiotics at all the places I went to didn't require a script.

Id stay clear of Omega labs unless you like paying for proven underdosed gear.

There are a couple legit mexican UGL´s which dose properly but Omega isnt one of them.

How bout the tabs? I hear they are ok.

Cool video. Im off to cancun in March for spring break..

There is a vet in downtown Cancun. That's where I was directed for best prices possible!

I cant believe how high some of the prices have gotten. I often wonder how much business those farmacias and graneros really do with steroids when prices are that high. Who would pay 25.00 per amp for sust? I guess there are some noobs or gullable people but damn 250.00 for 10mL? Thats insane.

Sorry to hear sten is gone. I remember people all over used to say never use sten because it was so dirty. I used to laugh at that. Its HG for one and made by aventis which is HG grade company. How Sten was dirty I will never get. I used the shit out of sten and always made great gains. 75mg cyp and if I remember right 25mgs of DHEA and it came in the 2mL amps 2 to a box. Used to get those for around $3.00 a box. Seems the only reasonable item left is the clen. I used to get novegam for cheap. $20 for 50 tabs. Same as that oxyflux is now.

I go to that area every year, it's a great place to vacation. Yes it's fun to window shop at the pharmacy. The prices have gotten crazy, and bringing the stuff back when you look like a lot of us do, is just plain stupid. Having said that, sostenon preloads were my favorite like 20 years ago.:D

I go to that area every year, it's a great place to vacation. Yes it's fun to window shop at the pharmacy. The prices have gotten crazy, and bringing the stuff back when you look like a lot of us do, is just plain stupid. Having said that, sostenon preloads were my favorite like 20 years ago.:D

Most of the pharmacists said "oh no problem just put it in your luggage. Nobody will say anything". Yeah right, at customs first thing the guy says is"your pretty big, what do you do for a living?" Then our stuff got xrayed. I bet they knew what amps and bottles look like in an X-ray and were looking specificly for those.
It's not worth the chance when so many good "other" DVDs are around.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131