over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike O'Hearn guest posing

While the pics of the two guys from the 50`s and 60`s look great it does`nt say much wihtout stats (hight + weight)? Naturals can look great when dieted down but they usually don't weigh much.

While the pics of the two guys from the 50`s and 60`s look great it does`nt say much wihtout stats (hight + weight)? Naturals can look great when dieted down but they usually don't weigh much.

Melvin Wells was 5"10" and competed at 205 with 19.5 inch arms.
Joe Lazzaro was around 5'4'' and competed at 165. Joe pulled a 605 deadlift in the gym but never competed in PL

Have you ever stood next to Mike?
I am not saying the one or the other is bigger or smaller if I am not mistaken they are about the same height (Queefer I think is an inch or a few taller) and if Mike really weights 260 (which I doubt) it is almost the same as Queefers competition weight.

He doesn't have Q's leanness in these pics.

He doesn't have Q's leanness in these pics.

What's up old buddy? Tr, funny you mentioned this because I said the exact same thing about him. We have almost identical physiques, only that I'm about 30 lbs heavier. I actually stood close to him at the Arnold this year and he's not that big. I'd say he's 235 in these pics. Don't get me wrong, he looks great, but I'd believe he wasn't on much more then trt. Actually, in clothes, he looks natural.

Looking at his pics I can easily see him as natural. Too many guys are of the mindset that if I can't do it must be drugs. Put him in a line up of Olympia contenders and look at the difference. He is 44 and been training since he was a teen. His physique shows muscle maturity and the density that can be attained by training intensely for many years. He also has a very healthy look about him that leads me to believe what he says as far as being natural.

Especially if he was 240 and 19, he's not a whole lot bigger.

Another thing is that his skin is not leathery and shitty like the other bodybuilders his age and even 10 years younger.

He is definitely not using much.

good little interveiw in case anyone is curious about his story

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce9VLXqreOg]Mike O'Hearn 1.mov - YouTube[/ame]

And how many of these bodybuilders that are saying what they take are on tv commercials and make a living off stage?

I don't think these guys go "out of their way" to lie. Just because they don't want to admit to use doesn't mean they're thinking they're better than everyone else. Sometimes you just have to know what not to say. When your livelihood can potentially be at stake, you don't want to ruin it with "yeah I'm blasting test, tren and gh"

who knows what he does but I want to ask you a question. what do you think a man would look like if for 25 years straight with no break he lifted hard and ate right day in day out for 25 years. pushed himself to the limit of the bodybuilding lifestyle gym and nutrition wise. what would the results be? what would he look like. i would be more surprised if he didn't look something like Mike Ohearn rather than if he did,especially if he was at 15 /16 already a huge frame with lots of muscle before even lifting a weight.

I can't believe you guys still think Mike is natural. The two guys Tom posted are completely believable. Your Melvin Wells is about as good I think anyone can get natural but still believable. Google all their pics they have a completely different look. I am not saying Mike is abusing but to think he has never taken gear is absurd to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he were on abit of test (300mg) and some gh now but definitely more in the past.

Last edited:
What about Stan Mcquay? Do you guys really think he is natural or just full of shit like the others? Skip La Cour?

who knows what he does but I want to ask you a question. what do you think a man would look like if for 25 years straight with no break he lifted hard and ate right day in day out for 25 years. pushed himself to the limit of the bodybuilding lifestyle gym and nutrition wise. what would the results be? what would he look like. i would be more surprised if he didn't look something like Mike Ohearn rather than if he did,especially if he was at 15 /16 already a huge frame with lots of muscle before even lifting a weight.

I agree with what you're saying. I hope you didn't read my post and think that I am suggesting that he is indeed blasting grams upon grams and tons of gh. I do believe he is using, but how much, don't know and really don't care. I was simply responding to a guy who said he needs to come out with his cycles because other guys have openly spoken about their use

What about Stan Mcquay? Do you guys really think he is natural or just full of shit like the others? Skip La Cour?

So your asking if these guys are natural...

2nqcyog.jpg

2ev7wk6.jpg

What do you genuinely think? Do you think they just basically abuse legal supplements (ones they actively advertise)? Or do you reckon they have used some gear to attain their contest condition?

Last edited:
FACT, this is natural

There is no growth hormones or steroids going on here. this is genetic. its all natural.
So why couldn't Ronnie coleman be natural........?

Attachments

• myostatin_deficient_cow.jpg
    myostatin_deficient_cow.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 944
So your asking if these guys are natural...

2nqcyog.jpg

2ev7wk6.jpg

What do you genuinely think? Do you think they just basically abuse legal supplements (ones they actively advertise)? Or do you reckon they have used some gear to attain their contest condition?

[ame=http://youtu.be/jXfybzT9ngY]Christian Boeving- Bigger, Stronger, Faster Movie - YouTube[/ame]

That vid doesn't answer my question. I can assume you feel they are on gear then. But the thing were they are different is those guys actively state they are natural and how they got their results with a positive mindset, training, diet and legal supplements. That guy in the vid openly states he is on gear and if guys want to believe a legal supplement done that they should be smarter. He is not really fooling anyone and basically good on him for getting far in physique modeling. Models are just a face of a product. The guys you posted actively lie about being natural imo and are complete fakes. But again good on them for getting far and do well with their physiques.

As JS pic illustrates who knows what is possible naturally but I would 100% say those 2 guys are aas users.

That vid doesn't answer my question. I can assume you feel they are on gear then. But the thing were they are different is those guys actively state they are natural and how they got their results with a positive mindset, training, diet and legal supplements. That guy in the vid openly states he is on gear and if guys want to believe a legal supplement done that they should be smarter. He is not really fooling anyone and basically good on him for getting far in physique modeling. Models are just a face of a product. The guys you posted actively lie about being natural imo and are complete fakes. But again good on them for getting far and do well with their physiques.

As JS pic illustrates who knows what is possible naturally but I would 100% say those 2 guys are aas users.

Muscletech terminated his contract after he said that in the Bigger, Faster, Stronger documentary. Most of these guys lie to keep their contracts with supplement companies and to avoid legal issues. I think Lee Priest said not too long ago that the only supplement he used regularly was protein powder even though he could get whatever he wanted from Prolab, Weider, Muscletech when he was under contract with them.

Especially if he was 240 and 19, he's not a whole lot bigger.

Another thing is that his skin is not leathery and shitty like the other bodybuilders his age and even 10 years younger.

He is definitely not using much.

Little or a lot, fact is he's been using for a couple of decades. He's been on GH for more than a decade straight most likely.

And regarding his face, he looks like a plastic doll, very creepy look. I don't know what procedures he's had but the face ain't "all natural" either. :D

I'm not trying to hate on him, he's successful, jacked, beautiful lol, strong etc... what I'm saying is there's nothing natural about him.

Attachments

• definitelydrugfree.jpg
    definitelydrugfree.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,731
  • drugfreeface.jpg
    drugfreeface.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 11,753

Muscletech terminated his contract after he said that in the Bigger, Faster, Stronger documentary. Most of these guys lie to keep their contracts with supplement companies and to avoid legal issues. I think Lee Priest said not too long ago that the only supplement he used regularly was protein powder even though he could get whatever he wanted from Prolab, Weider, Muscletech when he was under contract with them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws