over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike O'Hearn called out in person on cam by Kenny KO

I’ve known guys that are close to his size/strength when I played D1 football. Those guys didn’t nearly put in the effort that Mike does. On top of that he hasn’t a very decent hairline for a guy that is believed to be juiced to the gills

wow ,he mentions clark bartram but clark dosnt appear in video - clark is a close friend of my moms, I know him well, golds gym san marcos ca 90s!!!grew up with all those fools, Ernie Taylor was her trainer he was MR California.

guy is an ego freak, he had his own tv show in the 90s....his daughter is gorgeous! I dated one of her friends nicole

I’m really surprised that people still care or talk about Mike O’Hearn.
If everyone stopped talking about him imagine what that would do to his ego? That would bother him way more than people questioning what he takes.

On a positive note Mike works really really hard in the gym. Juice or not if people put in the effort he does they would be surprised how they will look.

Hahaha someone said he’s gonna take it to his grave.

This is what it was like pre-internet. Imagine when the internet didn’t exist.

I was a teenager going up to all the big guys in the gym asking how they got like that. Every single answer was you have to eat a lot. Nobody ever and I mean ever said they were taking shit.

You know who told you they were taking stuff was the people selling it.

i dont know much about mike... i know he did American Gladiator thing and was a cover model etc, but how does he make $ now?
just social media?

i just thought the video was funny. Kenny has balls lol disrespectful balls lol id never ask a guy if he uses gear on a public platform.

I have no idea, don’t follow him at all. I know his gear use seems to be a huge point of contention for whatever reason.

the kenny guy is just super cringey. Anyone who makes it their job to talk shit to people about their private business for no fucking reason is a cunt.

I agree with what Mike is saying though, nowadays all the kids think roids are all the answers and they jump on it right from beginning. But he is also full of shit 🤣

Mike said he's been low testosterone his entire life, 400 level.

the more I listen to Mike the more I distrust him ...

It just doesn't sound right...He also got caught lying in the past about
being a judo champion. Anyone else remember this?

I’ve known guys that are close to his size/strength when I played D1 football. Those guys didn’t nearly put in the effort that Mike does. On top of that he hasn’t a very decent hairline for a guy that is believed to be juiced to the gills
he got a hair transplant (to cheat baldness)
and lots of botox (to cheat aging)
and he uses a fuck ton of gear (to cheat being a smaller, natty lifter)

moral of the story, nothing about this motherfucker is natural, stop talking about him

wow ,he mentions clark bartram but clark dosnt appear in video - clark is a close friend of my moms, I know him well, golds gym san marcos ca 90s!!!grew up with all those fools, Ernie Taylor was her trainer he was MR California.

guy is an ego freak, he had his own tv show in the 90s....his daughter is gorgeous! I dated one of her friends nicole
He has done a lot of videos with Clark. Some are pretty recent within the last year if I remember correctly. He still looks really lean and in shape year around.

he got a hair transplant (to cheat baldness)
and lots of botox (to cheat aging)
and he uses a fuck ton of gear (to cheat being a smaller, natty lifter)

moral of the story, nothing about this motherfucker is natural, stop talking about him
This should be a sticky in every forum
as a summary about him 😁😁😁

He has done a lot of videos with Clark. Some are pretty recent within the last year if I remember correctly. He still looks really lean and in shape year around.
clark has also been in this shape in the 90s, he use to be a jesus freak, now his videos he's cussing and acting diff. his wife is super pretty too, they're locals.

If he wants to lie and say he's lifelong natty, that's his business and I don't care one bit. Kinda like lying about being gay, etc. None of my business, don't care.

HOWEVER, when that d-bag sold his $600 quail eggs and convinced a bunch of uneduacted people that that's what they needed to look like him. THAT was fucking bullshit and I hate him for that reason. Taking advantage of people who just aren't educated is a serious fucking red flag in my book.

On top of that he hasn’t a very decent hairline for a guy that is believed to be juiced to the gills

A hair plug filled hair line doesn't count.

If you've seen Mike up close in person, it's pretty clear.

On another note, what impresses me most about Mike more so than his size and condition at his age is his skin condition (not including botox filled face). Regardless of his "use status", his skin has stayed excellent and no little ripples of skin or anything under his pecs like a lot of guys start getting at that age.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member