over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike O'Hearn looking good as usual

NY Muscle

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Dude is a damn freak at age 46 he just posted this. And no I don't think anyone believes he's natural and who cares. Dude looks great and he is an awesome and funny dude... I was bullshitting with him at the Arnold Classic a while back, very personable.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1445296256100.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1445296256100.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 5,465
Lmfaoo!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

damn right he looks awesome

just sucks how he lies aboutnever using anything aka being natural

Id say for the new classic physique this is a good look, as he used to compete in natural drug tested competitions, still no excuse for denying use

Last edited:
Good for him. At 44, I find it inspiring to see people my age and older keeping at it and looking good.

Id say for the new classic physique this is a good look, as he used to compete in natural drug tested competitions, still no excuse for denying use

good call bro

he owes it to the world to tell everyone about his illicit drug use.

Looks great at 46, and better than 90% of the population LOL.

Just 90%? More like 99.9%. Heck, maybe even 100%. His face is very punchable but that physique is flawless in every way.

He weighs too much for that.

Just 90%? More like 99.9%. Heck, maybe even 100%. His face is very punchable but that physique is flawless in every way.

I was just gonna post pretty much the same thing. 90% of people... where the fuck does Orion live :D I come on here everyday and over the years I have never seen anyone look that good. That to me is pretty much the perfect male physique. If I could swop bodies that would be it. Not the face though... very punchable face has you stated :D

I was just gonna post pretty much the same thing. 90% of people... where the fuck does Orion live :D I come on here everyday and over the years I have never seen anyone look that good. That to me is pretty much the perfect male physique to me. If I could swop bodies that would be it. Not the face though... very punchable face has you stated :D

Lol too stoned to realize it was 99.99 LOL

Weighs too much for new division.. At his " best" he said he was 230.. But he looks great.. Can't gain too much because of his acting and modeling.. But add 10 or 15 pounds to that in that conditioning and holy shit..

I was just gonna post pretty much the same thing. 90% of people... where the fuck does Orion live :D I come on here everyday and over the years I have never seen anyone look that good. That to me is pretty much the perfect male physique. If I could swop bodies that would be it. Not the face though... very punchable face has you stated :D

I wouldn't even own shirts if I could swap physiques. I mean shit, I think I look pretty good but then I see him and it's like, fuckkkk. In a perfect world, I would punch his face off his body and then steal his physique.

Weighs too much for new division.. At his " best" he said he was 230.. But he looks great.. Can't gain too much because of his acting and modeling.. But add 10 or 15 pounds to that in that conditioning and holy shit..

People keep going on about the new division weights but they aren't that bad to me. Isn't Mike 6ft 3? How much does he weigh in that pic? If it is anywhere near 230 he would easily fit in. I can't remember but isn't it 234 pounds for 6ft 2? If he entered he would win the whole show!

Defies age! Looks unbelievable.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner