over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

milk thistle during or after orals?

Geoffke

Banned
I always use milk thisle when I'm on dianabol, but
my friend told me it's gonna make the dianabol a lot less potent.
Is this true?
He advice to use the milk thistle after the orals.

Well do you want some protection for your liver or do you want no protection? Can't have your cake and eat it too sometimes......Even if it does make it a little less potent which I doubt...I'd rather have my liver protected for the long run.....I'd rather use synthetek liver product though.

I prefer to use it a month prior and a month past my last dose. BTW, nice avatar.

There's other liver protectants you can use that shouldn't affect the potency. Here is an abstract to support what your friend told you about milk thistle:
**broken link removed**

Jrflex10er said:
Well do you want some protection for your liver or do you want no protection? Can't have your cake and eat it too sometimes......Even if it does make it a little less potent which I doubt...I'd rather have my liver protected for the long run.....I'd rather use synthetek liver product though.

Exactly.

Why don't you get the daddy of all liver protectors; Synthergine from Synthetek, I've had my bloods done before a heavy test, d-bol, deca cycle. During the cycle & again after. The results showed hardly any change in liver function values in any ot them. Oh, btw I was on 50mg d-bol/ day.

Pittbull™ said:
Why don't you get the daddy of all liver protectors; Synthergine from Synthetek, I've had my bloods done before a heavy test, d-bol, deca cycle. During the cycle & again after. The results showed hardly any change in liver function values in any ot them. Oh, btw I was on 50mg d-bol/ day.
There really is not anything better out there.. It really is teh best out there..not one of it IS THE BEST...

I'm gonna be starting up ASAP using some of RC's orals. Thanks for the reminder re Synthergine bulldog - must get some on hand! IronMike

I'm from Belgium, how can I buy syntergine?

try the

Geoffke said:

Try the Synthetek website. They are a sponsor here too so should be able to click on a banner or look at my signature. IronMike

Geoffke said:

Here:
**broken link removed**

I see that the ingredients of Synthergine are: Arginine Hydrochloride, Sodium Glucuronate, Di-isopropylamine Dichloroacetate, Lysine Hydrochloride, Methionine Hydrochloride. I did a Google surch for Diisopropylamine but couldn't find any benefits for liver health and I don't see what these amino acids and sodium will do for your liver. Could somebody explain this and post a reference to a study ?

dr. livingstone said:
I see that the ingredients of Synthergine are: Arginine Hydrochloride, Sodium Glucuronate, Di-isopropylamine Dichloroacetate, Lysine Hydrochloride, Methionine Hydrochloride. I did a Google surch for Diisopropylamine but couldn't find any benefits for liver health and I don't see what these amino acids and sodium will do for your liver. Could somebody explain this and post a reference to a study ?

I'm going to bed now, but I'll find the info on them tomorrow.
From memory, just quickly, most of those ingredients are what the old Heptaminol was made out of, hands down the best liver aid that ever was until then, and the methionine which is added to Synthergine is widely known as an excellent liver detoxyfier.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear