over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-2866: Round 2

Bluehighlighter

Newbies
Hey everyone, new here and proud to be here since I have learned more from poking around on these threads than all the other's combined. I figured I'd post this here instead of the beginners forum (since I found a lot more posts on SARMS here).

I will be starting a second Ostarine cycle in September or mid August as the compound did a lot for me. I would just like a few questions resolved and I am confident a few pros here can finally answer my questions. Iv'e run ostarine once before for 6 weeks as well. This next cycle will be 6 weeks to keep suppression minimal. My questions are as follows;

1.Regarding LGD/Ostarine on the HPT axis, I know SARMS are fairly new (nowhere close to the 40+ years of AAS documented logs.) But are SARMS potentially more harmful the HPT axis than traditional AAS? Ostarine being more relevant in my case. The outlandish hypothetical question being here is it so unknown that could my HPTA fail after the second cycle or by random 5 years from now.

2.Next is just about MK677, I know the standard pituitary pulse is every 3-5 hours. And this causes one deep pulse every 2 hours. I'm not really sure if you can "burn out the pituitary" because I am actually unsure just how robust it is to begin with. I just want it to function properly at 40, I'm currently 27. Iv'e seen here many gentlemen have had long runs on this. I am currently reading the massive thread on this now but wanted to ask this as a part 2.

3. Since any form of Exogenous stimulus can be suppressive on anything it is taking place of, can it suppress the hypothalamus from secreting "Growth hormone secretion hormone" I am aware that mk677 does use a different method of pituitary stimulation and doesn't do it directly. But I wanted to bring this up. Somebody called me stupid on another forum, but for scientific purposes I think it's valid!

4. When I first started Ostarine, (my first exogenous stimulus) I received an ache in my testicles for about 3-5 days post first dose. Nobody at this point can definitively say what this is. I know I have recovered just fine and have bloods to prove it, but can somebody tell me if the ache is normal, and what it really is? This is what links me up to question one, where it can be more harmful to HPTA.

Thanks guys, will appreciate the help. I Know it's long! -cheers!

Last edited:
4. When I first started Ostarine, (my first exogenous stimulus) I received an ache in my testicles for about 3-5 days post first dose. Nobody at this point can definitively say what this is. I know I have recovered just fine and have bloods to prove it, but can somebody tell me if the ache is normal, and what it really is? This is what links me up to question one, where it can be more harmful to HPTA.

when i tried dutasteride i also had an ache in my testicle region for some time.

it certainly has to do with hormonal changes

when i tried dutasteride i also had an ache in my testicle region for some time.

it certainly has to do with hormonal changes

Definitely, I always associated with this being part of the "ramping back" test production, but I would like confirmation of some sort what really is going on in the land down under heh.

More or less, is the pain you experience the death of some sort of cell in the testes. Or death of neurons/nerve pathways. I doubt this, but figured I'd put it out there anyway.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88