over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Modafinil

I do 75 mg every morning at 5 am, and regulate it with more caffeine via coffee if I need more of a boost. I dose m-f and try to take weekends off just to let the drug clear out.
Taking weekends off or sometimes Friday too seems to be good practice.

LOVE Moda

Take 100mg almost every morning. It's just right. Enough to keep me alert and focused but not enough to feel it, if that makes sense.

If I take a full 200mg I will be geeked out of my tits... it's actually counterproductive because I'm all over the place and can't focus.

On rare occasions I'll take my half in the AM then a couple hours later I'll take another quarter... this I haven't really noticed much extra benefit but its a psychological thing I guess.

Currently taking some time off after being on almost everyday for a year.

I ran out so figured it would be a good time to reset.

Yeah I like it but it's not as good as adderall or dexies for focus/energy imo.

Modafinil leaves me a metallic taste in my mouth if I took 200mg.

Tolerance seems to come and go pretty quickly with moda. Like first dose 100mg….holy shit. If I do it the next day 100mg feels substantially weaker.

But if you take 1-2 days off between doses your right back to square one. First time I tried it, I took 200mg and went to the gym. Terrible idea. I deadlifted for a fucking hour straight.

I had to take two days completely off the gym, felt like I got hit by a bus lol

Weirdly, moda fucks with my HRV MORE than adderral. I have nailed
This down to histamine intolerance. Moda increases histamine. Multi day dosing causes red itchy hands on me. Fixed with Benadryl OR not abusing the fuck out of it.

Tolerance seems to come and go pretty quickly with moda. Like first dose 100mg….holy shit. If I do it the next day 100mg feels substantially weaker.

But if you take 1-2 days off between doses your right back to square one. First time I tried it, I took 200mg and went to the gym. Terrible idea. I deadlifted for a fucking hour straight.

I had to take two days completely off the gym, felt like I got hit by a bus lol

Weirdly, moda fucks with my HRV MORE than adderral. I have nailed
This down to histamine intolerance. Moda increases histamine. Multi day dosing causes red itchy hands on me. Fixed with Benadryl OR not abusing the fuck out of it.
Yo that itchy red hands thing could be a sign of a serious side effect. Heres a snapshot of the package insert from my armodafinil script

Attachments

• 63ED7A7F-98B7-4BB6-933E-E48953B40752.jpeg
    63ED7A7F-98B7-4BB6-933E-E48953B40752.jpeg
    350.4 KB · Views: 14
Any long term sides??? How long has this been around

I'm interested in the Armodafinil. I see it online but it's a schedule 4. Any real risk in this? I have terrible day time sleepiness and my doc doesn't like these compounds. I have been with my doc for 22 years and have considered changing. Not sure why he's being a jerk about these compounds and now I'm taking 2 damn naps a day.

I'm interested in the Armodafinil. I see it online but it's a schedule 4. Any real risk in this? I have terrible day time sleepiness and my doc doesn't like these compounds. I have been with my doc for 22 years and have considered changing. Not sure why he's being a jerk about these compounds and now I'm taking 2 damn naps a day.
Armodafinil is great. My wife and I both use that as well and we both feel it is a bit "cleaner" feeling and also lasts a hair longer for us. As to the chronic fatigue and napping, you might want to look into the possibility of sleep apnea and get a sleep study done. Excessive daytime sleepiness and napping is a hallmark sign of it. I had the same and had a sleep study done and it found it. I now use a CPAP and feel way better!

I have tried CPAP 10 ways to Sunday and it never last longer than 2 hours before I go nuts. I was 280 pounds then. I am now 230 pounds and sleep better but its not very restful at times. I am interested in Armodafinil but need it prescribed or see if it's safe to order online. If anyone has ordered it online (I don't need a source), I just want to know what the risk may be etc. Online, they tout that if it's intercepted, it's a letter at best but I don't trust any sellers. Thanks in advance!

50mg ed Is all you need to have a good productive day. Coach Steve did a video about this topic recently.

If you really miss a lot of hours then go for 100mg max 200mg but you risk insomnia the next day, but those high doses once in a blue moon.

I love Modafinil.

Do we have a domestic USA source on here for Moda by chance?

I’ve got some coming international but at this rate I’ll be dead before it arrives :/

50mg ed Is all you need to have a good productive day. Coach Steve did a video about this topic recently.

If you really miss a lot of hours then go for 100mg max 200mg but you risk insomnia the next day, but those high doses once in a blue moon.

I love Modafinil.
Same with me, 50mg every morning for two weeks then take a few days off and repeat. 100mg I can power through day easy with no fatigue and minor sleep issues at night. 200mg even better however sleep at night is severely disrupted so only on a rare occasion I will use 200mg.

Do we have a domestic USA source on here for Moda by chance?

I’ve got some coming international but at this rate I’ll be dead before it arrives :/
I see a bunch of domestic online. Google it. The cost is triple though.

If you're going to compare Modafinil to Adderall, you're comparing apples to oranges.

Both have very different mechanisms of action and both serve different purposes.

If I didn't have ADHD and just wanted to be more alert, I'd always take (Ar) Modafinil over Amphetamine for it's lesser impact on the heart.

Took 100mg of moda a little bit ago. My first time ever trying it. Let’s see how well it works

So the modafinil worked good but it gave me one of the worst migraines I’ve ever had

So the modafinil worked good but it gave me one of the worst migraines I’ve ever had
Was it overseas generic from a underground sponsor or USA brand name/generic? I've had a legal prescription for 12 years but have gone through different insurances at times that changed the price range(up to $1200/90 pills). Because of that, I went with underground sources for it. Nearly every time it gives me a headache unless I use it in small doses and very sparingly. The USA versions are a much cleaner experience, in my opinion.
Fortunately, my insurance is to notch these days

Was it overseas generic from a underground sponsor or USA brand name/generic? I've had a legal prescription for 12 years but have gone through different insurances at times that changed the price range(up to $1200/90 pills). Because of that, I went with underground sources for it. Nearly every time it gives me a headache unless I use it in small doses and very sparingly. The USA versions are a much cleaner experience, in my opinion.
Fortunately, my insurance is to notch these days
Overseas brother. Yeah the migraine lasted for fucking hours. But it woke me up I felt great til the headache kicked in.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws