over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mood changes from blasting to cruising.

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
Does anyone else notice their mood changes when they go from say a blast back down to 100-200mg of test. i know there is a dip in hormone and all that, but recently i noticed when i stay at 200mg i am fine, but i lowered it even more this time to 100mg to help lower the rbc h/h as even after donation it wasn't enough that i have been not really depressed, but there is a shift in my mood and overall energy?

does anyone else have any tips other than to raise it back up to 200mg? i do feel 200mg takes care of both the mind and body , but 100mg only takes care of the libido but i don't feel all there in mood energy and have the occasional luls and blues.

100 mgs isn’t even a trt dose for most guys so no wonder there’s a difference

Actually that is what most guys take from legit Doctors for TRT dose. I am close to 62 and 150 mg puts me at top end of normal.

Does anyone else notice their mood changes when they go from say a blast back down to 100-200mg of test. i know there is a dip in hormone and all that, but recently i noticed when i stay at 200mg i am fine, but i lowered it even more this time to 100mg to help lower the rbc h/h as even after donation it wasn't enough that i have been not really depressed, but there is a shift in my mood and overall energy?

does anyone else have any tips other than to raise it back up to 200mg? i do feel 200mg takes care of both the mind and body , but 100mg only takes care of the libido but i don't feel all there in mood energy and have the occasional luls and blues.
Get Blood work at 100 and 200 mg doses. Take it from there. I would recommend a full comprehensive panel for both doses.

Actually that is what most guys take from legit Doctors for TRT dose. I am close to 62 and 150 mg puts me at top end of normal.
Yes, but if I dropped from a high dose cycle to 100 Mg a week I’d feel like shit

Yes, but if I dropped from a high dose cycle to 100 Mg a week I’d feel like shit
Well, of course you do. If I took a cycle from 1000 mg to down to 100 mg, I feel like shit too compared to that high level. At the same token, if you never took anything at all, then took 100mg of test, you feel great.

I'm on 10 mgs,On 10 mgs right now and yes I know my test is low some of the day. It goes up though and I'm fine

Been on 70-120 mgs since September 1st, and fine. A month or so into my trt I was thinking ma. I sure feel better on cycle.

Test n deca seem to be a no no. Deca solo or deca n dbol fine.

I've done tren twice, first time getting ready for it nats, classic physique d, 2017, started at 25 mgs bc heard horrors of tren and went to 150 mgs for five weeks. More horny than normal it seemed . Next year 2018 five weeks starting at 50 mgs working up to 150 mgs, five weeks and seemed maybe a bad mood but that's no excuse. Tried tren last year at 10 mgs one day and it wasn't good. Haven't used since.

Test and Eq seems fine for me , possibly more l theanine, for relaxation

Tbol nothing

25 mgs seems to boost libido. Small amount of pregnenolone transdermal may possibly cause nice change

Well, of course you do. If I took a cycle from 1000 mg to down to 100 mg, I feel like shit too compared to that high level. At the same token, if you never took anything at all, then took 100mg of test, you feel great.

When I went from zero trt to 100mg and I felt especially good but was initially more aggressive (mood) and sexual but both normalized over time.

i guess its the difference in the shift, if i stayed at 100mg i bet i would just normalize and be okay. i like the whole 1mg per bodyweight idea lol checks all the boxes.

Which is what he said he just did. He went from blasting to 100mg when he normally only drops to 200

I’m actually the opposite. I feel better mentally on lower doses, more peaceful and content and life doesn’t stress me as much. Higher doses are good for goals I set for myself and faster recovery etc...but I have to give up a little equanimity on a blast.

A perfect blast for me coming up will be:
175mg test
175mg primo
175mg ment
175mg anavar

Just 25mg of each a day, everyday. Simple.

A cruise for me is 10mg test/5mg ment per day

holy shit yet, MASSIVE changes in terms of how I am outside of the gym when cruising. Difference in physique is honestly not that dramatic, which is a surprise. I was blasting 750 test + other stuff then took 4 weeks off injecting (it's sustanon so pretty long clearing time) and just doing 150mg/wk now. I think I've been off my blast for 6 weeks now and I've got another 4 to go. This is the first time since 2017 I've gone to legit trt dosage, before my "cruise" was to just drop any compounds other than test, leave test around 500mg, and keep training super hard.

Here are some changes I'm noticing

1. I feel way more anxious and prone to overthinking on cruise dose. Much less confident and self assured. My gf does something I wouldn't even notice before and suddenly I'm overanalyzing every single word or body language assuming we're a pindrop away from breaking up or something.

2. My digestion is massively improved. 0 need for any antacids or ppis, which usually I take around twice per week and its okay.

3. When I feel anxious, bored, tired, or otherwise have any negative emotion, I reach for ice cream. When I'm blasting, I never do this. If I feel anxious or negative emotions, I want to go to the gym or do some cardio outdoors on my bicycle or masturbate/have sex and feel better. I even briefly considered drinking alcohol after about 6 months no booze, been wanting to quit permanently not for physical health reasons but because I think it's very unhealthy to reach for as a substance to feel better or to numb emotions that you're "supposed" to be feeling or to alleviate boredom.
Now on a cruise I suddenly understand normal people who go to junk food for psychological emotional comfort.. . Maybeit's not because they're week, it's just their brain chemistry compels them to find comfort in these ways and on steroids my brain chemistry compels me to do physically active things.

4. I feel far less cognitive reward for exercising. Of course I still like going to the gym and training, but it's not this amazing euphoric experience I'm looking forward to or thinking about all day like when I'm blasting hard.

5. Most surprisingly, almost no change in my day to day look and no change in libido. Moderately softer/smaller, but still decent vascularity, stil decent pumps.

I think a lot of us underestimate how much these chemicals are affecting our thoughts, emotions, and behaviours. But I also think they're actually doing a lot of good in many cases. I remember seeing a paper looking at testosterone monotherapy for unipolar depression and it was more efficacious in a dose dependant response even up to 600mg/wk, which is well into bodybuilding dosages. They didn't try higher but I wouldn't be surprised if it became still more efficacious.

We demonize these drugs and talk about how they're going to kill you or give you alzheimers, but man in some cases I legitimately believe that being on AAS can actually improve men's mental health in some cases. Obviously not when blasting 500mg/wk of tren or whatever...

I mean my gf (or Ex gf I'm not real clear and my heart is FUCKING sick of not knowing/understanding) thinks I'm basically jekyll and hyde cruising vs blasting.....I even used almost no tren last contest prep and she still acted like I was a different person -_-

I feel like shit under 150mg a week. I don't care if my levels are normal. 25mg a day is minimum.

I remember having years off taking gear. When I restarted I used 200mg of test only and felt like superman. Lol. Sex drive was through the roof.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws