• All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
spc
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
Anabolic Hormones Store Banner
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
LandmarkChem Email Banner
Medtech Store Banner
Bruce Labs Store banner
qtropin
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
sunrise
ESPECIL-2
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Motivation +/-

Armageddon

New member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2002
Messages
2,316
In coming back after time off and my quest for perfection I'm having a problem. With a motivation problem, but it's alittle different. I'm ready for the gym which is going well and the supplements, but the problem is diet. I was on point before the injury and now its a pain in the ass. I eat whatever when ever and don't really care. So I haven't used any supplements cause I won't reap the rewards as much, but I can't bring myself to stay motivated for the meal plan. Anyone else struggle to get back to the proper meal plan. Normally this is the easy part as I used to get lazy with the "supplements" and let the diet do most of the work.
 

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
7,227
Sounds like you need to make some "hard core" goals. I don't know what they are for "you?" More muscle, reduce BF, increase a muscle size, etc . . . And - you need to WRITE THEM DOWN and put a DATE on it. If you really got balls, you'll tell people about them. This will put your subconscious into motion and you'll either do it to save face or because you always do what you say bro! :)

xcel
 

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
7,227
Another tidbit about "Writing Down" your goals - Believe it, or not!

A study of Harvard graduates revealed that 5% has amassed more wealth than the combined, remaining 95%. The conclusion was that the 5% wrote down their goals (knew where they were heading).

I actually learned about goal-setting at a Seminar years ago. They had us write down 10 goals on a piece of paper. EVERYONE OF THEM has eventually come to fruition!! Like I said - Believe it, or not!

xcel
 

Armageddon

New member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2002
Messages
2,316
I believe in it and I know I can do it, I think I'm just stuck in a rut of putting it off. I'm almost back into the full swing of things. Instead of talking to people when I get to the gym, I'm back to wearing my headphones and going for broke. I'm adding to my collection as fast as possible. When it comes to being ready to sit down and think about eating, I almost don't care at the moment. I'm just hoping that it all falls in line as usual.
But as far as the goal setting goes, I'm a believer! I keep a workout journal and it has everything in it. Meals, reps, weight, thoughts, goals, anything that is associated to health goes in it. I just can't get myself to set a date for the meals. It will happen sooner or later. Thanks for the thoughts and ideas.
 

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
7,227
Armageddon said:
I just can't get myself to set a date for the meals. It will happen sooner or later. Thanks for the thoughts and ideas.
Food for thought:
This sounds fairly important to you. If you don't "write it down," you'll hit it with amazing accuracy (meaning "hit what" since it's not written!). :D

xcel
 

Jimbo

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
428
This is a very intrestiong thread. I write down all my goals and paste them on my wall for everyone to see. 99% I reach all of them.
 

Armageddon

New member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2002
Messages
2,316
I've been a goal poster since jr high. A wrestling coach got me into it. I was the only kid I knew with pictures of football players and bb's on their wall. I still have all my old workout journals so I can look back and see what I began with and were I'm at.
 

Forum statistics

Total page views
504,093,104
Threads
123,827
Messages
2,367,894
Members
155,291
Latest member
Gpearce
Top