over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

Penny Dreadful: City of Angels Series Premiere

If you into Call of Duty, watch EXTRACTION on Netflix. Shits dope. Beginning is slow.

Sat down with the wife last night and we watched Extraction on Netflix, was surprised that it was good. Most of the movies lately suck balls but this was a very good action flick.

Sat down with the wife last night and we watched Extraction on Netflix, was surprised that it was good. Most of the movies lately suck balls but this was a very good action flick.

Hey BN, how are you?

I too watched Extraction last night as was surprised like you how good it was.
Most of these scenarios are not well done. This one was. And I am so tired of
all the Detective series's . . . found a dead body . . . who done it. They are
shot allover the world (good) but all the same (bad). I do like observing the
various countries and customs. And you get used to the subtitles.

Yep, nothing out there worth a shit. Good friend told me to check out Extraction. watching it tonight...

I just finished tonight's Westworld. It is finally coming together. This season is only 8 episodes. Next week is the finale.

Think I am going to watch Boys N The Hood again tonight. They have it on for streaming on Showtime. Its a great movie IMO.

A couple of movies I just watched that I thought were pretty rad
Vivarium
The Color of Space
Mandy
Midsommar

some old favorites:
Repoman (1984)
Suburbia
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
True Romance
North by Northwest

North by Northwest
Rear Window and Vertigo are 2 greats too! The Man Who Knew Too Much with Doris Day was awesome.

I saw the first movie that made me laugh out loud a lot last night on Amazon Prime called REPLI-KATE. It an old National Lampoon movie. They clone a hot girl and train her to act like a guy.

I just watched a movie called, The Night Comes For Us. It came out in 2018, it's mostly in Indonesian, with English subtitles but they do break into English occasionally. I don't know if a dubbed version was available, I forgot to check. It's one fight scene after another and each one more brutal than the next.

My buddy says this is a really funny flick, I see its on Amazon but not sure if I should spend the dough to buy it. I cant seem to find it free anywhere. It is so short too. I think its like $15 on Amazon.

Just saw its free on youtube!

Whats the deal with WACO been hearing a thing or two about it, anyone here into it?

Whats the deal with WACO been hearing a thing or two about it, anyone here into it?
I watched that on TV, think it was on paramount channel. It was a very good series.

Anyone else like Succession? I just finished the first season last night on HBO. Streaming it on HBO GO. Great service. I don't like any of the characters, they are all jerks and assholes really. The sister may be the worst. Its fun though watching them all stab each other in the back. The first season finale I watched last night was crazy!

Anyone else like Succession? I just finished the first season last night on HBO. Streaming it on HBO GO. Great service. I don't like any of the characters, they are all jerks and assholes really. The sister may be the worst. Its fun though watching them all stab each other in the back. The first season finale I watched last night was crazy!

I have watched it and really like it. Looking forward to the next season. All of the characters
are perfectly cast and perfectly 'acted'. Not a weak link in the chain. You saying you don't
like any of them tells me, that they are good actors. If you were ambivalent would mean to
me that they were horrible actors. Make sense? Anyway, great show for those that have not
watched it. But keep in mind, it is not for everybody. It took me a while to get used to it; the
style, the editing, the characters (not that I would want to have dinner with any of them),
but once you do settle in I think it's a pretty cool ride, just give it some time.

Got a little list for anyone interested. I'm a film nerd who studied film in school so i watch a ton of stuff.
I made a little list for a group of friends—covers all the streaming services. Obviously, i have a lot more than this, but this is just a list of my favs for right now.

Netflix
Moonlight
There Will Be Blood
The Florida Project
Burning
The Artist
Krisha
The Master
The Witch
20th Century Women
Cutie and the Boxer

HULU
Portrait of a Lady on Fire
Shoplifters
If Beale Street Could Talk
Forece Majeure
Tangerine
Honeyland
Meek's Cutoff
Hunt for the WilderPeople

AMAZON PRIME
Ladybird
The Souvenir
The Act of Killing
Paterson
The Farewell
Eight Grade
First Reformed
McQueen

I literally hate everyone except Greg.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner