over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mr Olympia 2022 Results

In most years past I had a good feel for how it was going to go, I really didn't this time at all. I'm not sure if that's because the competition was just so heightened, or if it's because they screwed Ramy.

Pretty good pseudo-interview with Arnold on the Olympia and other stuff.

In most years past I had a good feel for how it was going to go, I really didn't this time at all. I'm not sure if that's because the competition was just so heightened, or if it's because they screwed Ramy.
I like to listen to Chris Aceto. He usually has it just about right. loosely his take was the long long wait really hurts Rami because he changes night to day more dramatically than anyone he has worked with. the open guys didn't finally get on stage in per-judging until after midnight. Plu he is starting to show wear and tear. He ha had a neck injury and probably some others. About the thighs, he has had those dents for a long time. They were even there at the NY Pro he won years ago when he really hit the scene. Is he done? I don't know. I'm just an admirer of these guys for the most part. It's tough to come back in a sport that aims for physical perfection. Some of the old wise ones say all he has to do is bring his waist down a tad and bring up his calves an inch or two. That was before this showing. maybe thre is some nerve damage in his neck. His upper body looked suspect like the neck injury may have become worse. then again he could have just been flat and holding water at the same time. That seems to make some people look melted. I didn't see anything that was down asymetrically so maybe that is a good sign.

I like to listen to Chris Aceto. He usually has it just about right. loosely his take was the long long wait really hurts Rami because he changes night to day more dramatically than anyone he has worked with. the open guys didn't finally get on stage in per-judging until after midnight. Plu he is starting to show wear and tear. He ha had a neck injury and probably some others. About the thighs, he has had those dents for a long time. They were even there at the NY Pro he won years ago when he really hit the scene. Is he done? I don't know. I'm just an admirer of these guys for the most part. It's tough to come back in a sport that aims for physical perfection. Some of the old wise ones say all he has to do is bring his waist down a tad and bring up his calves an inch or two. That was before this showing. maybe thre is some nerve damage in his neck. His upper body looked suspect like the neck injury may have become worse. then again he could have just been flat and holding water at the same time. That seems to make some people look melted. I didn't see anything that was down asymetrically so maybe that is a good sign.
I didn't know he had had a neck issue. Does anyone know the details at all? That can certainly mess all kinds of things up.

I usually like Chris, but he sounded a little like a petulant child complaining about the timing. I really don't think the open guys were sitting back stage through all of the other stuff were they? I'd imagine (like with the recent shows I've done) they're given a a drop dead time of you need to be back by say 11 or something. So they all could have been eating normally up until then.

On the one hand of COURSE I can see his point, on the other, it's the Olympia, it's one day a year, and I think EVERYONE (even fricken bikini) should be given their due. Bottomline is with Jake Wood in control of the olympia the IFBB won't ever be allowed to marginalize things like women's bodybuilding again.

i even may have agreed with Chris at one point, but now, after seeing them do their damndest to completely kill women's bodybuilding (a division I respect and love), I would much rather force people to watch it all to get to the open. And to be clear, I'm ALL about the open. I do not care for aesthetics and classic and all that crap at all. I want FREAKS.

I don't have any idea how much the take is in dollars but seems the show is so big now that they should split the venue although I'm sure some of the classes would get all emo and but hurt. I competed in a different sport with a million divisions and waiting around takes a toll even if you aren't shooting to be the prettiest golem on the stage.

I usually like Chris, but he sounded a little like a petulant child complaining about the timing. I really don't think the open guys were sitting back stage through all of the other stuff were they? I'd imagine (like with the recent shows I've done) they're given a a drop dead time of you need to be back by say 11 or something. So they all could have been eating normally up until
Chris's criticism is that the prejudging men's open bodybuilding Mr Olympia in between that and the night show there was all these female divisions. The men's did not start till 11:00 Central standard Time East Coast time I think that was 1:00. It didn't let out to like 3:00 so Chris is in bed by then, normally remember he's close to 60 or 60 now it has a family and all kids that are going in college or in college. He actually fell asleep waited for men to come up there. The promoters did not think this through and this needs to be changed .

Chris's criticism is that the prejudging men's open bodybuilding Mr Olympia in between that and the night show there was all these female divisions. The men's did not start till 11:00 Central standard Time East Coast time I think that was 1:00. It didn't let out to like 3:00 so Chris is in bed by then, normally remember he's close to 60 or 60 now it has a family and all kids that are going in college or in college. He actually fell asleep waited for men to come up there. The promoters did not think this through and this needs to be changed .
The only thing you're going to change is starting earlier. Jake won't allow any women's divisions to be marginalized, especially not after what they tried with women's bodybuilding.

Wait, WHO screwed Ramy? Ramy was beaten by better prepared athletes.

1st - Hadi Choopan
2nd - Derek Lunsford
3rd - Nick Walker
4th - Brandon Curry
5th - Big Ramy
6th - Samson Dauda
7th - Hunter Labrada
8th - Andrew Jacked
9th - William Bonac
10th - Rafael Brandao

Big shake up this year!
Lol and I got blasted because they said curry would be lucky to make top 10

Reactions: Bio
I think Charles Griffen should have took 10th he looks great. Short guy but man he made big improvements, nice showing top 10 imo

Wait, WHO screwed Ramy? Ramy was beaten by better prepared athletes.
I have a sneaking suspicious that, even though somehow no one is talking about it, his not showing up in pittsburgh cost him. Maybe they even told him there was no way they were going to let him win this year, maybe that's why he was a bit off. He was never even compared except for a few poses at the end.

Andrew Jacked, in the press conference made everyone look small. his height and shoulder back with , is so wide , he stands out from everyone in a shirt or without a shirt,standing next to them. I had him placing ahead of Hunter, all day. Hunter was flat and didn't have the pop I've seen him with before, he placed higher bc who he is, where he was last year. It is what it is.

Brandon looked great, legs little flat. Nick ,not the prettiest physique, his longer torso, structure is what he was born with and he's done his best with what he has, congratulations.

Aside from this division Chris Bumstead brought it, conditioning wise. I say he stays here in Classic, wins more titles, uses this for money and business, and he's set.
I liked Andrew Jacked best, I thought he could've won or at least top 5

I completely agree with Blessing. He talks a big game and always going at Walker. Him and walker aren’t even in the same ball park.

No problem with guys talking shit, but if you’re not going to back it up, then shut up.
Blessing made a post after the Mr.O saying he had no clue why he was overlooked and placed so low. I feel ay bodybuilding fan could point out where he would need to add size to his physique like his legs. He is such a weird guy.

Blessing made a post after the Mr.O saying he had no clue why he was overlooked and placed so low. I feel ay bodybuilding fan could point out where he would need to add size to his physique like his legs. He is such a weird guy.
LOL! Maaan, if you're gonna talk soooo much smack, you better do so standing on a nice pair of wheels or something..

Nick Walker to Blessing; "I don't talk to guys in 3rd callout" 😂😂😂

...but Nick was being nice still. What he actually meant to say was; "I don't talk to dead-last place finishers! I'm the people's champ, Bitch!!"

I have a sneaking suspicious that, even though somehow no one is talking about it, his not showing up in pittsburgh cost him. Maybe they even told him there was no way they were going to let him win this year, maybe that's why he was a bit off. He was never even compared except for a few poses at the end.
That's crap.
Nobody that expects to be "politically moved down" makes the volume of social media posts that he made in the lead up to the Olympia.
Ramy's body is done. He placed better than he deserved. Dauda should've placed ahead of him.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws