over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MTV show...

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
|--[\\\]>----------- I just got done watching that stupid show on MTV. The guy got gyno surgery to 'look' like Arnold. Please, this fat ass couldn't look like arnold if arnold was fat! It showed him working out, he was flexing in b/t each set and NOTHING moved, except his fat. Then he is at his consultation and the doc fills his head with all this BS, saying yeah, after the surgery, train hard, eat right and you will definately look like arnold! This guy was a complete joke, after the gyno surgery, he is now wanting to do lipo on his mid-section...why even train and diet, just do everything with cosmetic surgery! He wonders why he looks horrible, b/c he has no determination, and only looks for the easy way out.

lol BBA I couldn't even watch it...I wanted to kill his fat ass and his fat girlfriend. Unbelievable these days what people think. How could he even think this? Fucking fat ass someone needs to kick him in his mouth.

I watched it too.. he really acted like a dork. I think he's brothers with Napolean Dynamite.

Hey All,
Still new to the board.
Yes. I did see some of that show and it's sad and amazing. The dude looked like a normal slightly overweight (23%bf)kid that never dieted to save his life and yet he ran to surgery, and people say that steroid users are taking the easy way out. It just goes to show you that there are no miracles out there. :mad:
Sarcoplasm

bigbadasian said:
This guy was a complete joke, after the gyno surgery, he is now wanting to do lipo on his mid-section...
He should have the doc put all the fat he sucks out him back into his skull to fill the void where his brain should be. What a joke...

LOL, I never watch TV, but one of my friends (who does not workout and is in terrible shape) called me and said, "hey on MTV there's a guy who's gonna get surgery to look like Arnold!" So I turned it on, AND STARTED LAUGHING MY ASS OFF! There aren't enough surgeons in the world to be able to make that guy look like Arnold. Talk about delusions...

I think he looked good. Just about contest shape.

Mav

moose

vote pedro for president !

Last edited:
seriously

you can run to get much riskier surgery than any cc of test will give you and its perfectly legal and accepted....the kid is ignorant on diet/training/ life in general.....but a plastic surgeon will say he cal attain arnold look knowing its a pipe fucking dream....

My favorite parts were him working out and doing DB extensions with about a 10lbs dumbell , then going directly into a flex into the mirror, and then the other one is when he is out to dinner and eating his arnold meal, cheeseburger and fries with a coke.

|--[\\\]>---------- His gf was like "i'm worried aftr you get your operation, you'll be flirting more with other girls"--Honey...dont worry, no girl will be talking to that fat ass. also, at the end at the beach when they are walking away from the camera, he takes his shirt off and walks off with his whale of a gf! LOL

man theirs 40 million guys like this walking around right now, just MTV is really good and hunting out idiots and letting them show the whole world how stupid they are.

Re-run

Just watched the rerun of that pathetic lard ass Arnold wanna be....

God i almost laughed my ass off watching him pose in the mirror and i cant believe that Dr told him to "start pumping iron" and he should have a body like Arnold.
You could hook that fucker in a IV of anabolics for 12 straight months and he aint gonna EVER look like Arnold.
MTV has reached it all time pathetic low .... that fat ass was a mockery to the bodybuilding world.
He was just a stupid fat ass cheese burger slopping big titted fuck munch who was to damn lazy to actually work for something.

Geeeezzz
JJ Insane1

My wife starting watching that shit before we went to bed last night. I got so disgusted I could not sleep, even after the damn thing was turned off. What a tub of shit. Do a sit up and find the sun jackass

its sad,nothing we can say or do to change things like that,the guy had something wrong with his brains or whatever.he wanted to look like Arnold PLEASE somebody stop me.yeh hes trying to work out and all,but dont be that stupid.
i dont know.it was f.... up.it was imberising to wach it with my girl and a few friends,but thank God they understand that guy fas not all home.

That is time I will never get back! Thanks MTV. Obvious the kid had gyno and probably had all of his post pubescent life. He needs to diet and drop his bodyfat. Then the titty fat will go away significantly, but to each his own. I think his gf coulve used plastic surgery more so than him, but who am I to judge.
It's sad I could have a doc butcher me like that, but I can't get medically supervised hormones?

Last edited:
At least the sloth could have shaved that "Chewbacca" looking chest of his before surgery!

TH

anybody got a pic of this?

When is it on agian?

Sounds like MTV did a good job of showing how idiotic the "better living through surgery" mentality is. I hope that was the goal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131