over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My 1st Competition Experience

181lbs, that's it?! You look MUCH bigger than that. I would have guessed 190-195.

Tell me about it....when I started seeing the scale reeeally drop I started having a fuckin heart attack...LOL.

Gonna get with my coach soon and put our plan of attack together but MPD guys are coming in MUCH bigger nowadays...guys are coming in over 200lbs with waists under 30'.... that's fuckin tiny... Im gonna watch the Southern States this weekend and see... keep in mind I wouldn't dream of entering the Open class of the Southern State competition right now but 40+??... I may actually have a shot...Once I get the details on the plan of attack, if you're interested i'll let you know

For sure. I'm definitely interested in hearing more after you talk to your coach and watch the Southern States.

Tell me about it....when I started seeing the scale reeeally drop I started having a fuckin heart attack...LOL.

When the scale drops too much, you start thinking "o shit, I'm losing all my gains."

I'm sure you did, but I didn't mean it in a negative way at all. Just goes to show you that the scale really doesn't matter and the mirror is the best judge. I think it's good to look much bigger than you weigh bc you know that you have a lot more muscle to add being 6'0 tall. So that just means that when you get 200lbs in show condition that you will look 220. :D

I'm sure you did, but I didn't mean it in a negative way at all. Just goes to show you that the scale really doesn't matter and the mirror is the best judge. I think it's good to look much bigger than you weigh bc you know that you have a lot more muscle to add being 6'0 tall. So that just means that when you get 200lbs in show condition that you will look 220. :D

That's exactly what my coach said.....it all matters on how big you "look" not necessarily how big you are..... I'm looking forward to working on improving....taking a well deserved week off then back to the iron.

Congrats Tree! You're conditioning was great!! I'll tell you what, you have great lats...Those things are coming out of your hips!!...That's genetics right there! Best of luck in the future!!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job, Tree! Hopefully for your next show, your Dad will be in the crowd cheering you on!:headbang:

You done great,conditioning was right on.Can see a win in future.

Thank you so much fellas!!.... really appreciate the compliments....

Racepicks..... NOTHING would make me happier..:D

Really happy for you brother. You had fun, you did well, you looked fantastic..that's awesome. Nowhere to go but up! :)

I don't compete, just a lifestyle for me so always hats off to people who do compete. You look fantastic. Congratulations. And may God bless your dad. Keep at it bro !!

Mytreefiddy, you already know who I am....

My hats off to you for sticking to the "protocol", you looked so fucking sick bro.

Keep in touch homie, we gotta get up sometime very soon bro

Absolutely brother..... I owe you a dinner!!!!... thank you my friend

Man I think if you would of been a little darker you might of eeked out the win!!!

I'm trying to be critical as fuck here, but the only think I see stronger on the 3 person pic is that middle guy has more delt and traps, buts he's quite shorter.

Awesome job man

Man I think if you would of been a little darker you might of eeked out the win!!!

I'm trying to be critical as fuck here, but the only think I see stronger on the 3 person pic is that middle guy has more delt and traps, buts he's quite shorter.

Awesome job man

You hit it on the head..... My coach thought my tan came out terrible.... wasn't nearly dark enough. abs got washed out....I was definitely better conditioned than he but his posing was better......its all good tho'.... learned from this.... next year I take the whole damn thing.....appreciate the props brother

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131