over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my 835lb deadlift with straps

Holy fucking lift bro!!!!! RESPECT!!!!

But I have to ask....are you inside your house? Like do you have a bench in the middle of your house? Talk about a fucking dedication

Awesome lift bro I like the home gym setup.
Good choice in song to bro Hatebreed is always on my playlist

Fuck yeah! Awesome!

He is well known on the "MISC". Dude isnt lying that he used to be heavy. He's 6'3 and prolly goes 290 in that vid. He used to be 320. Dropped the weight super fast. There's them crazy strength genetics. I'm with coach....just when you feel like you're bigger and stronger than most....a kid like this comes along and sends me back to reality.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

thanks everyone, Im actually 304 gym weight now at 6'3ish

my lightest weight in my training career is 198lbs when I was 15 years old after a year of training, after that I decided to bulk up as big as it took to be the strongest teenage powerlifter ever, because I wasnt willing to take steroids in general muchless that young, so i had to be willing to do something other people wouldnt if I was going to have to compete with kids my age on gear.

I weighed around 395lbs gym weight right after turning 19, I could squat like 725-750 in a belt and knee sleeves and bench around 440 paused while being 100% natural, it took me 1.5 years to cut to 230lbs ripped on my own natty test levels, after a super bad leg injury from squating that I got when I was my heaviest.

I did do 2 superdrol ph cycles tho each lasting a month towards the end of the diet. I ended up being 265 and pretty cut up deadlifting 695x10 on the last m-drol cycle of the diet, then i dieted durring pct and cut to a tiny 230lbs where I looked huge on cam and average in real life.. benching 400ish and deadlifting 700ish

Im currently taking 2 caps a day of a cheap ass superdrol clone that I got at lockoutsupplements or something like that.. this is my 3rd time using superdrol in the last year+ and the first 2 times I ran it at 3 caps stand alone without any problems, so I consider 2 caps to be a moderate/low dose for me

Last edited:
Holy fucking lift bro!!!!! RESPECT!!!!

But I have to ask....are you inside your house? Like do you have a bench in the middle of your house? Talk about a fucking dedication

thats my friends old bedroom that he keeps his old highschool weight lifting equipment in, its a pretty legit little gym if you like basic exercises. I usually train at a regular gym, but my gym wouldnt be ok with me bringing my bar in and doing that kind of shit in there

thanks everyone, Im actually 304 gym weight now at 6'3ish

my lightest weight in my training career is 198lbs when I was 15 years old after a year of training, after that I decided to bulk up as big as it took to be the strongest teenage powerlifter ever, because I wasnt willing to take steroids in general muchless that young, so i had to be willing to do something other people wouldnt if I was going to have to compete with kids my age on gear.

I weighed around 395lbs gym weight right after turning 19, I could squat like 725-750 in a belt and knee sleeves and bench around 440 paused while being 100% natural, it took me 1.5 years to cut to 230lbs ripped on my own natty test levels, after a super bad leg injury from squating that I got when I was my heaviest.

I did do 2 superdrol ph cycles tho each lasting a month towards the end of the diet. I ended up being 265 and pretty cut up deadlifting 695x10 on the last m-drol cycle of the diet, then i dieted durring pct and cut to a tiny 230lbs where I looked huge on cam and average in real life.. benching 400ish and deadlifting 700ish

Im currently taking 2 caps a day of a cheap ass superdrol clone that I got at lockoutsupplements or something like that.. this is my 3rd time using superdrol in the last year+ and the first 2 times I ran it at 3 caps stand alone without any problems, so I consider 2 caps to be a moderate/low dose for me

Ahh i remember who you are now, there was a thread on hear about you ages ago with a link to a you tube video and some before and afters. You cut up and had a very impressive physique.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ahh i remember who you are now, there was a thread on hear about you ages ago with a link to a you tube video and some before and afters. You cut up and had a very impressive physique.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

thanks man, i plan to start dieting again in a week or two, hopefully after I get 500 for a few reps on close grip bench with my ass coming up

I should be a shit ton bigger than I used to be lol

lol wow babyslayer, this brings back some memories of BB.com not sure if you remember a vipersg123. Love the intensity!

Ragehorse, like some of the other members, I've been following you from back in the days at bbing.com. I've got to say, your methods may have been questioned by many, but you sure prove them wrong! Keep up the good work.

bb.com crew up in this bitch.

Shit, I remember when i first signed up there and was concerned about creatine.

Not I am pinning oil in my ass lmao

bb.com crew up in this bitch.

Shit, I remember when i first signed up there and was concerned about creatine.

Not I am pinning oil in my ass lmao

Lol I said I would never use anything when I was younger and using the BBing forums I said I would stay natural for ever. And all I wanted was abs and arms. Now I just want to get as strong as possible for my weight... but god damn the deadlift is crazy... oh also i was wondering if doing it with just chalk and no straps would that really effect you?

Well damn young man......
Monster f*ckin Lift brah..

Lots of food + sheer will and determination.... impressive to say the least.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws