advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Changes over 4 years (nearing 5) of training.

Lol! I don't eat tuna unless I have to. I ate tuna and a can of Veg-All 4x a day in college when I lived in the dorms. I can't stand it now. :chee;y-sm

Great progression through out the years! Kudos to you!! Thanks for sharing with us. :)

What are your future plans?

lmao. I understand completely!

I'm getting ready now for the North Americas in Cleveland, OH. That's my next comp. Depending on how that show goes will determine what's next. My overall plan is (this being my first attempt) battle for an IFBB Pro Card. That's my dream!

like a previous poster said, i have serious urge to hi five you. good job man, that is an amazing transformation. not to take away from your most recent progress but i like the way you look in the 07 pic.

just imagine what you would have looked like by now if you wouldnt have decided to make drastic changes in your life....what lit the fire?

very motivating...that should be a poster, id hang it in my gym.

Last edited:
Just had another question if you're still around. When faced with your situation in the beginning, not a lot of muscle and a lot of weight to lose, what first ? Did you just lose as quickly as possible and build from there ? Or lift all the way down ? This has been debated from the Franco- Arnold days and I'd like someones opinion who has actually done it.

like a previous poster said, i have serious urge to hi five you. good job man, that is an amazing transformation. not to take away from your most recent progress but i like the way you look in the 07 pic.

just imagine what you would have looked like by now if you wouldnt have decided to make drastic changes in your life....what lit the fire?

very motivating...that should be a poster, id hang it in my gym.

Thanks very much man! I hear that the most..07' is the best 'look'. Which is where I plan on going back to when I'm done bodybuilding.

And if I hadn't started...my body would be a TOTAL wreck. lol.

For me..it was a combination of low self-esteem and being around for my children as long as possible. Friend of mine died instantly in the shower at 37. That woke me up. My initial goal was just to get back into shape, but found, through my trainer, that I could be competitive in bodybuilding. Fell in love with the sport.

Just had another question if you're still around. When faced with your situation in the beginning, not a lot of muscle and a lot of weight to lose, what first ? Did you just lose as quickly as possible and build from there ? Or lift all the way down ? This has been debated from the Franco- Arnold days and I'd like someones opinion who has actually done it.

I ate clean for 9 months straight..no cheating...somehow. lol. Protein level was high..and if I remember correctly, we kept carbs constant until we got to about 3 months out i suppose from my first show. Then we carb cycled. Lifting was HEAVY during this phase. First two years are probably the heaviest (relative to my mass) I've lifted.

Good stuff, very motivational. This shows nothing is impossible to the strong willed and dedicated. Thanks for inspiring us bro.

This has to be THE physique transformation of the century. Especially since we are not reading a muscletech ad but this here actually happened :eek:

This has to be THE physique transformation of the century. Especially since we are not reading a muscletech ad but this here actually happened :eek:

Wow! Thanks very much. It definitely made me realize...anything is possible..for anyone.

We completely changed my training style between 05'-07'. We trained heavy the first couple of years...which my trainer felt was necessary (and I agree) to build as strong a base as possible.

Approaching 07' we started doing more high-intensity volume training. I believe he called it blood transitioning. Generally, rep ranges are 12-15...and the concept is to pump as much blood as possible into the target muscle group as well as adjoining muscle groups. I have really started growing like crazy since then. I did start throwing in heavy training again this last off-season...and again...seemed to be the right thing to do at the right time...then switched back to the high-intensity again after about 12-16 weeks.

Wow, amazing transformation!! Can you explain more about this training method? What was a typical workout?

NICE

I remember seeing this thread awhile back, glad to see it up again as it surely is inspiring... great work man really... '07 look, as others and yourself have mentioned is my "favorite" as well (from a purely "good look" standpoint vs. sheer bodybuilding)... sounds like you have your "head on straight" as well that while you are really enjoying things now you know you will eventually need to "pull back" a little later.

Yea that 2007 picture is beast, nice! Your body tightened up well in the abdomen, some don't get that so fast. Congrats man.

Thanks man. The burn? a total mystery....lol. I'm sure i wasnt wearing a mask while in the pool..but I can't think of any other explanation! :)

Lee, that is AMAZING!! A lot of people seem to get to the look in the 2004 pic and that's it! You just seem to keep progressing. Your diet must be really on point. I'm a fan of the 2008 look!

On the Mystery Burn: I'm guessing sunblock on the face, then took the shirt off and had no sunblock on the torso? Been there!

absolutely incredible...wow

good work mate..great job

one of the best transformations i have seen ever...

Amazing!! Keep it up bro

awesome changes....can i work out with u? lol

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear