over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Cycle with Syntherol

Don't worry, you will start to see more of a difference one you start doing the 2ml and then most difference once you reach 3ml per day.

I hope so, Today is day 11, and that means 2cc's today. I am kinda excited. I will keep you all posted.

Day 12

Second pin of 2 cc's and my arms are sore again. I did the bottom yesterday, and the top today. It looks like my bi's have a flat spot on top, so I am hoping that after tomorrow when I shoot the middle, it fixes it. If not I will start to play with the injection sites to shape it.

I will take measurements again in a few days too see if they are growing again.

My arm workout today was a little on the light side, I only had 30 minutes between clients and I did what I could. I will try to hit it hard tomorrow.

Day 13/14

I was supposed to do 2cc's yesterday, and I was not able to. I went out of town and did not get home in time to do it. So I did the injections today.

My arms were pretty sore yesterday and I played softball for 2 hours. Today though, my arms felt great, no soreness or anything.

I hit 2 nerves tonight and it scared me each time. I tried to go higher on my left outside head, because the muscle looks flat, and I hit a nerve, so I had to pin in the normal spot.

Then I het another nerve on the inside of my right arm, but I had been shoting there this whole time so that suprised me.

Anyway, I will take pics this week and and see if my arms are up at all.

Day 13/14

I was supposed to do 2cc's yesterday, and I was not able to. I went out of town and did not get home in time to do it. So I did the injections today.

My arms were pretty sore yesterday and I played softball for 2 hours. Today though, my arms felt great, no soreness or anything.

The soreness is the stretching and the pressure inside the fascia from the
oil. By skipping a day's injections you are skipping the stretching as the
pressure in the muscle lessons due to it having an extra day to get
comfortable with the current volume of oil presently there, aswell as the
fact that the oil IS being metabolized at the same time aswell. Try to not
miss days at all if you can help it.

Missing a day is also the reason your arms went from being sore as fuck
to no longer sore at all even after today's dose.

Day 18

My arms are nice a sore again, and are up in size a little. Pretty close to 16 3/4 now.

The only thing I dont like, is they look flat on top. They dont have a round peak. So I am going to try and play with the injection spots to shape it a little now. I am affraid though because I hate hitting the nerves. It scares the crap out of me when I do. It does not hurt that much, but your muscle contracts and jumps fast without any control. So I just stay calm, pull it out and re do it in a new spot.

I will take pics again on day 20.

Day 21

Up to 3 cc's today, man that seems like a lot of fluid. So far I am happy with the increase in size, and I am excited to do the triceps. I will prob have to wait for a few months before I do it.

So as of today, before I injected I am up to 16 3/4. My goal is to be at 17 after this is all done, and the swelling goes down. Then when I do the tri's I hope to hit 18.

My weight is up to 212 right now, and I think it is water weight for the most part due to the anadrol. My diet could be better, but I am only 3 weeks into the cycle and I have a long time to go. I am going to clean up my diet over the next few weeks and get back down to 7-8% so I can see what my arm size is when I am lean again.

Attachments

• 16.75.jpg
    16.75.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 730
good stuff man,

If all goes well with yours, I will most likely do bi's and tri's in september.

Have you missed any other days yet>? or just the one.

Thanks for the log Swoll-just did my first 1ml shot per head. Arms stiff as hell at the moment, but feel swollen, which is good.

good stuff man,

If all goes well with yours, I will most likely do bi's and tri's in september.

Have you missed any other days yet>? or just the one.

I only missed the one day, the soreness came back the second I injected again.

I am going to measure again in a few days. Today is day 4 of the 3cc's. I want to wait till day 6 to see.

Thanks for the log Swoll-just did my first 1ml shot per head. Arms stiff as hell at the moment, but feel swollen, which is good.

I was a little freaked out after the first shot. I did not feel it for a few hours. I was scared that it was not going to work for me. But it seems to be doing well.

With any luck, I will be up 2 full inches when I do the Tri's in a few months.

I was a little freaked out after the first shot. I did not feel it for a few hours. I was scared that it was not going to work for me. But it seems to be doing well.

With any luck, I will be up 2 full inches when I do the Tri's in a few months.

Mine the same-took about three hours. Pumped up a lot after training them, as if on dbol.

2 inches would be awesome-also can't get the damn bis to grow no matter what. Genetics are a bitch.

Mine the same-took about three hours. Pumped up a lot after training them, as if on dbol.

2 inches would be awesome-also can't get the damn bis to grow no matter what. Genetics are a bitch.

Would be awesome to see some before and afters if you can.

I've been thinking about this for almost a year now but I'm just too afraid to make my arms looked deformed or even hit a vein. I'm considering asking my Girlfriends mom which is a nurse if she'd like to help but i highly doubt she would ever do that.

but great gains man keep it up!

definately an interesting post, will keep an eye out for updates. good luck bro

I've been thinking about this for almost a year now but I'm just too afraid to make my arms looked deformed or even hit a vein. I'm considering asking my Girlfriends mom which is a nurse if she'd like to help but i highly doubt she would ever do that.

but great gains man keep it up!

If you follow the guide, you will NOT look deformed.

If you hit a nerve or vein you will know about it straight away or when you aspirate. Pull out and try again.

Will it happen? Sometimes.

Any different then using regular gear? No.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws