over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

You can but your not going to get maximum efficiency, as you won't get maximum absorbency and uptake. But you will still see good benefits

Best case scenario is to come out of ketosis, take L-carnitine with about 1-2 ius of insulin for about 1-2 weeks then go back keto

Thanks man ! Always a pleasure to read you!

Right now I’m on 400mg dnp ED and 50mcg igflr3 ED
I was thinking to hit the gym fasted (im used to workout fasted) and take 2iu slin with 500mg carnitine.

Synthetine is an amazing product. I have posted about it so many times on here over the years so will keep this relatively short. It's very rare to get something so good that is completely legal and also doesn't make you feel like crap. It's actually good for your health in a variety of ways and it adds to your physique. Any dose will work but I have noticed the more the better (within reason) especially when it's ran in cycles (that's important). As people have posted it does build up and people could use it for long periods at a low dose with great effect. It provides short and long term benefits. Now the guy in the video is taking 200mg which is 1ml of synthetine so a very low dose but the important thing he is dosing it daily all year. Most guys won't dose it everyday so in that event they may benefit from taking a higher dose if they aren't as consistent. By a higher dose that still could be 100ml every 100 days but just dosed less frequently. I personally prefer approx 3ml preworkout but if you only want to budget so much for the product just try the low daily dose protocol.

Synthetine is an amazing product. I have posted about it so many times on here over the years so will keep this relatively short. It's very rare to get something so good that is completely legal and also doesn't make you feel like crap. It's actually good for your health in a variety of ways and it adds to your physique. Any dose will work but I have noticed the more the better (within reason) especially when it's ran in cycles (that's important). As people have posted it does build up and people could use it for long periods at a low dose with great effect. It provides short and long term benefits. Now the guy in the video is taking 200mg which is 1ml of synthetine so a very low dose but the important thing he is dosing it daily all year. Most guys won't dose it everyday so in that event they may benefit from taking a higher dose if they aren't as consistent. By a higher dose that still could be 100ml every 100 days but just dosed less frequently. I personally prefer approx 3ml preworkout but if you only want to budget so much for the product just try the low daily dose protocol.
Dosing will depend on what you are looking for out of the product, acute or chronic effects? Dosing of a gram a day is awesome for fat loss short term but will also cause fatty acid dumping which you won't want long term, low dose long term will help with AR binding which is more what I'm interested in. If I was prepping for a contest then I would dose 600- 1 gram short term for excellent fat loss, but offseason 200mg 3-4 times a week the entire offseason will help with AR binding helping me get more bang for my buck out of my gear. For myself it better to dose 200mg daily indefinitely than 600- 1000 for a few months on and a few months off, like I said it all dependent on what you are wanting out of this product.

To get the effects that im looking for it has to be used LONG TERM.

Dosing will depend on what you are looking for out of the product, acute or chronic effects? Dosing of a gram a day is awesome for fat loss short term but will also cause fatty acid dumping which you won't want long term, low dose long term will help with AR binding which is more what I'm interested in. If I was prepping for a contest then I would dose 600- 1 gram short term for excellent fat loss, but offseason 200mg 3-4 times a week the entire offseason will help with AR binding helping me get more bang for my buck out of my gear. For myself it better to dose 200mg daily indefinitely than 600- 1000 for a few months on and a few months off, like I said it all dependent on what you are wanting out of this product.

Could you expand on "Dosing of a gram a day is awesome for fat loss short term but will also cause fatty acid dumping"?

Exactly. Many could dose approx 3ml for a short cycle and then just carry on with 1ml preworkout for the rest of the year. I have breaks from it but have run it for 6+ months straight in the past and definitely noticed the difference it has over the long term. The difference is subtle but it's noticeable. I think it's a great compliment to any cycle. As you state someone could bang in a high dose when cutting and they will obviously notice much faster results and more of a dramatic difference. There are no wrong ways just be sensible with usage especially if dosing in over the long term.

Could you expand on "Dosing of a gram a day is awesome for fat loss short term but will also cause fatty acid dumping"?
Fatty acid dumping = beta-oxidation of fatty acids without a change in the RQ because acetyl units were excreted in urine as acetylcarnitine and not oxidized to carbon dioxide. "Google" my friend! I first heard the term years ago on a podcast where they were talking about l carnitine and caffeine together and I had to look it up as I never heard of it before also, then recently heard Alex talk about it in regards to high doses of L carnitine. You should listen to some of the podcast that I linked In this thread earlier, there are some great talks about GH also.

From what I understand this is fine short term but isn't healthy long term. You will have to ask this question to someone way smarter than me like stewie or someone..LOL I'm a meathead not a scientist sadly 😅

Fatty acid dumping = beta-oxidation of fatty acids without a change in the RQ because acetyl units were excreted in urine as acetylcarnitine and not oxidized to carbon dioxide. "Google" my friend! I first heard the term years ago on a podcast where they were talking about l carnitine and caffeine together and I had to look it up as I never heard of it before also, then recently heard Alex talk about it in regards to high doses of L carnitine. You should listen to some of the podcast that I linked In this thread earlier, there are some great talks about GH also.

From what I understand this is fine short term but isn't healthy long term. You will have to ask this question to someone way smarter than me like stewie or someone..LOL I'm a meathead not a scientist sadly 😅
I shouldn't use the words "isn't healthy long term". I believe some fear that fatty acid dumping causes faster bodily adjustments to dieting like down regulation of metabolism and NEAT. But honestly not for sure on the subject

This topic became very interesting very quickly haha. Thanks Bboy and the rest.

Right now I'm using 5ml synthetine pre workout as I'm cutting but will switch to 1 or 1.5 ml once done

This topic became very interesting very quickly haha. Thanks Bboy and the rest.

Right now I'm using 5ml synthetine pre workout as I'm cutting but will switch to 1 or 1.5 ml once done
Yes you definitely want to STAY ON!

Either way I now have some permanent lumps in my delts from that shit.

From what? Synthetine?? Doing more than 200mg? Can you elaborate further please??

From what? Synthetine?? Doing more than 200mg? Can you elaborate further please??

No, not synthetine.

From a concoction of l carnitine that had too much l carn per ml.

If you want to get to higher mg/ml then ph of solution has to be adjusted but even then im not sure the body is meant to handle it. There was a write up on datbtrue back in the day about this. What happened to it im not sure. Either way with synthetine im sure you're fine, its when you got past the 200mg/ml that these issues occurred.

Thanks b-boy. I did not know about this. I'll google some more info too.

b-boy,

For daily use at 200mg, what gauge needle do you use and where do you tend to inject?

Would adding in low dose insulin or carbs with the Injection be needed after several weeks of daily Injection??
I remember reading once that once the level has built but that insulin isn't needed as a shuttle anymore.

I'm slowly stocking up on Synthetine and Syntheselen to run through my next prep , was planning 2cc Synthetine and 1cc Syntheselen fasted in the AM and again before training. I guess I'll order a couple more and start the consistent 200mg a day now.

You can buy inject amps of pharma l-carnitine cheap and easy...
I just ordered some and rave to try it out
If my gym manage to reopen in spite of the lock down...

b-boy,

For daily use at 200mg, what gauge needle do you use and where do you tend to inject?
You can easily use a slin pin for 200mg daily as its only 1cc of product

I'm a Kikel fan too b-boy. One of the smartest guys in the biz right now. He and Dr. Scott just have amazing minds that i could pick for days. Have you grabbed Kikel's L-carn ebook?

I like guys that are willing to experiment as well as bring a true scientific thought to bodybuilding. And Alex is one of those guys.

What source do you use? Do you use Synthetek? I would like to find a good source that has a higher concentration seeing as we need to be running around 600mg per day. I just got scammed for $240 off a site called horsemeds. So now looking for a new place. I want something at least 500mg/ml.

Best,

BL3
Scammed how? I always received from them.

Would adding in low dose insulin or carbs with the Injection be needed after several weeks of daily Injection??
I remember reading once that once the level has built but that insulin isn't needed as a shuttle anymore.

I'm slowly stocking up on Synthetine and Syntheselen to run through my next prep , was planning 2cc Synthetine and 1cc Syntheselen fasted in the AM and again before training. I guess I'll order a couple more and start the consistent 200mg a day now.
You are correct once carnitine levels are built up you can go carb free injects. I still think if your going to go keto then a TKD would be ideal and have a small amount of carbs pre workout with L-carnitine doseage, or if strictly fat loss is your goal then pre fasted cardio dose off 400mg to 1g is fine

You can buy inject amps of pharma l-carnitine cheap and easy...
I just ordered some and rave to try it out
If my gym manage to reopen in spite of the lock down...
Let us know if it hurts

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity