over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

probably a dumb question and an even dumber place to ask it, but, has anyone tried any of the new(er) Liposomal L-Carnitines? If so, can you comment on their comparative effectiveness'?

For how long does L-carnitine work? Like if you jab it in the morning does it work all day?

Yeah most of the work is done by staying loaded up on it. There is a thermal reaction if taken pre-workout.
Yea I def sweat more and am hotter on oral or inj carn

Yeah most of the work is done by staying loaded up on it. There is a thermal reaction if taken pre-workout.

As some know I use this on/off through the year. I restarted synthetine again recently after starting and stopping a few weeks ago. Well it was about 3ml synthetine and 1ml syntheselen and it's hard to tell when training because I am loaded up on preworkout but later on in the day I could feel a nice warmth inside. I feel it everytime I add them back in. Nothing over the top but just a nice thermal effect and that is an indication of it's effects and everytime within a few weeks of restarting I always notice I am harder and leaner.

So guys(@b-boy @Elvia1023 ). For some reason I react shitty to homebrew(stomach pain, diziness etc.). Do you guys think this will not be the case with synthenine?

And what can I expect from running this stuff 200mg ED pretty much year round? Is it really worth it? More fat loss etc?

Also, is it l-carnitine tartate in Synthenek or something else? I used tartrate that might be why I felt shit.

So guys(@b-boy @Elvia1023 ). For some reason I react shitty to homebrew(stomach pain, diziness etc.). Do you guys think this will not be the case with synthenine?

And what can I expect from running this stuff 200mg ED pretty much year round? Is it really worth it? More fat loss etc?
In Europe at least you may easily get Metacartin which is pharma !
200mg/ml

Also, is it l-carnitine tartate in Synthenek or something else? I used tartrate that might be why I felt shit.

No it's not tartrate in synthetine. I would be surprised if you reacted badly to it but it's very possible and the only way to know is to try it. Just get 1 bottle and see how it feels. It compliments things very well and helps me look sharper (leaner and more vascular) over time. Many guys run 200mg per day for long periods but I personally would recommend 400mg as the results are better.

Inject carn have no conection with MAOs like oral right?

If homebrew anything gives you an issue drop that shit bro. Synthetine isn’t actually a pharma company but it’s very clean high grade, say more like a high end UGL but homebrew is something I avoid unless I literally know the cook and he has some type of chem background and a clean room

That is correct.

There are better studies than the one I posted. A lot of people think oral carnitine increases TMAO so it must be really bad but that isn't necessarily true. Increased TMAO levels doesn't always mean bad things are going to happen and often all inflammatory and heart health markers are unchanged. Although you obviously want to be safe and not take risks. Regardless of the TMAO factor injectable carnitine is simply a better option for overall results and not just for health reasons. Some may not realize the likes of choline increases TMAO at a much greater degree compared to carnitine. Betaine also increases it substantially and that is another popular supplement these days.

Been forgetting to post this for like a fucking year, sorry guys

Metformin does the same as well. Vitamin D is another one. It's a very easy thing to neutralize for someone taking oral l-carnitine (or choline and/or betaine). As posted most on here recommend injectable l-carnitine solely based on results. The only advantage of the oral route is not injecting but that's it and everything else favours the injectable route because the results are night/day difference.

Metformin does the same as well. Vitamin D is another one. It's a very easy thing to neutralize for someone taking oral l-carnitine (or choline and/or betaine). As posted most on here recommend injectable l-carnitine solely based on results. The only advantage of the oral route is not injecting but that's it and everything else favours the injectable route because the results are night/day difference.
Oh shit i didnt know about those, i do inject my carn but i also take oral choline, figured it might help some folks to know about the berberine. Personally i prefer to take dihydroberberine for blood sugar management

Is there an injectable to to oral equivalence? For instance 200mg inj to 5g oral?

EDIT: In regard to efficacy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebacha
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity