over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Fascination with inj L-Carnitine

My fav time to use this stuff is when I am trying to grow. I always notice a big difference in my overall look within weeks of adding it in. It always helps sharpen me up including increasing vascularity which I want now. I have been growing but have lost some of my usual hardness due to the increased calories so it's being added back in. Gonna add in 3ml preworkout again starting tomorrow.

Been using 500MG daily and don’t really notice much.

I hate when they do these studies with ORAL l-carnitine!
We’ll they aren’t gonna suggest the GP inject carn daily. Just isn’t gonna happen, took 60 years for trt at home to become normal and that’s what 1-2 shots a week vs 7 plus

Are you taking it daily, how much cardio are you doing vs regular, diet vs. normal etc?
500mg every AM. 40-45 minutes stairstepper (around 200 flights) I am making progress but I can’t pinpoint what exactly the carnitine is doing. I keep injecting it though because I have so much.

500mg every AM. 40-45 minutes stairstepper (around 200 flights) I am making progress but I can’t pinpoint what exactly the carnitine is doing. I keep injecting it though because I have so much.
Did you start both at the same time? I notice mote heat during exercise. I'm veiny as fuck when lifting. I'm on 750mg pre workout.

How’s this stuff work for we low carb ~ keto folks? More or less pronounced?
Thanks

How’s this stuff work for we low carb ~ keto folks? More or less pronounced?
Thanks

Im keto, If you take a week and use 25-50gr simple carbs intra work to load it, a few iu insulin if not apposed. And you'll probably need more than 400mg a day after when going back to keto. I just stay at 750mg.

Im keto, If you take a week and use 25-50gr simple carbs intra work to load it, a few iu insulin if not apposed. And you'll probably need more than 400mg a day after when going back to keto. I just stay at 750mg.
Thank you

What type of results are you getting?
Thx

It does heat you up a tad I’ll say

Thank you

What type of results are you getting?
Thx

It helps me build and hold muscle on less gear. Pushing 50 so this is helpful. Staying leaner in a surplus, drop fat easier when I drop calories. When using GW1516 it lasts longer for endurance since GW (cardiane) uses carnitine stores.

Thank you

Ps. No hypo feeling on GW while on keto?

Thank you

Ps. No hypo feeling on GW while on keto?
None GW works great in keto for endurance but it pulls from Carintine stores when they run out you feel like crap some think this feeling is hypo but carbs don't help . I do a lot of endurance as well. If you're keto stay out of zone 3 for long periods of time or you will catabalize muscle tissue. GW make zone 3 feel easier, if you're doing this than once fat adapted its best to use small amounts of simple carbs so you burn them up during exercise and you go back to keto by the time you're done(you're in a mixed state during) L-Caritine helps with this process.

None GW works great in keto for endurance but it pulls from Carintine stores when they run out you feel like crap some think this feeling is hypo but carbs don't help . I do a lot of endurance as well. If you're keto stay out of zone 3 for long periods of time or you will catabalize muscle tissue. GW make zone 3 feel easier, if you're doing this than once fat adapted its best to use small amounts of simple carbs so you burn them up during exercise and you go back to keto by the time you're done(you're in a mixed state during) L-Caritine helps with this process.

Good stuff. Thank you

The thread got kinda long, but very interesting stuff.

What is the difference with carnitine IM or subq? Does subq work as good?

The thread got kinda long, but very interesting stuff.

What is the difference with carnitine IM or subq? Does subq work as good?
I don’t think it does and for me the synthetine everyone here takes is good but sq it hurts day after and doesn’t uptake well but I’m it’s rockstar

In general the studies i have seen comparing sub-q to IM show they do pretty much the same thing but can take perhaps a little longer with sub-q to be absorbed but it doesn't seem to make that much or a different. I am guessing the tissue sub-q is more delicate then the muscle tissue is, so the size of the injection and speed can disrupt the tissue more. I can not inject near as much sub-q or as fast without getting some pip. But i would rather take a chance at damaging my sub-q tissue from long term injections as i mostly use it for fat storage and my muscles i use for things that i find more important!

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
TheDude94
NapsGear