over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My first LONG CYCLE

worisch

Newbies
Hello guys i'm 20 and i'm from brazil, i have done some several cycles before (3 total) and have already used trembolone,sustanon,enantate,oxandrolone,tbol,propionate,etc

Weeks/Dose/Concentration/Substance:
01 - 13 : 2ml (500mg) of enantate
14 - 24 : 2ml (500mg) of sustanon
08 - 20 : 2ml (500mg) of boldenone
06 - 32 : 4ui of GH
16 - 24 : 3ml (225mg) of trembolone

hcg from third week till end of pct, every 8 weeks followed by 2 weeks stoppage (250ui 4 and 4days)
on the 12°week will start a pct serms protocol (1month)
keep the gh through the pct wich will be serms extended more all fito's and test booster (best ones) in the market possible

what do you think guys?

sorry for my english

thanks

how long you gonna wait til the last shot of sust to start pct?

Do you compete (bodybuilding contests)? How many times have you used HGH? Is there a reason your taking it at 20? What are your stats (height, bodyfat). I assume you compete but you never know so I have to ask.

What dose did you use of test in your last cycle? What are your goals for this cycle? When did you first use AAS?

Sorry for all the questions just curious and I feel you will get better answers if we know all the info.

Personally that looks like a good cycle but I doubt all of it is needed. But it looks good. Most people find their doses change as the weeks pass in long cycles... plan for this before you start.

Hello guys i'm 20 and i'm from brazil, i have done some several cycles before (3 total) and have already used trembolone,sustanon,enantate,oxandrolone,tbol,propionate,etc

Weeks/Dose/Concentration/Substance:
01 - 13 : 2ml (500mg) of enantate
14 - 24 : 2ml (500mg) of sustanon
08 - 20 : 2ml (500mg) of boldenone
06 - 32 : 4ui of GH
16 - 24 : 3ml (225mg) of trembolone

hcg from third week till end of pct, every 8 weeks followed by 2 weeks stoppage (250ui 4 and 4days)
on the 12°week will start a pct serms protocol (1month)
keep the gh through the pct wich will be serms extended more all fito's and test booster (best ones) in the market possible

what do you think guys?

sorry for my english

thanks

got any pics of yourself?

I will wait ten days to start the pct after de last sustanon shot

I never compete, I want to do my first show this year thats why I want to cycle like that

I have never make any use of HGH it will be the first time !
I'm thinking 4ui 2days on 1off what do you think? And if I split 2ui pre workout and 2ui before sleep would do better results?

My first contact with aas was when I just have 17 but it was a big $%$#! and a noob cycle (bad companys), like some 5sustanon shots with some hemogenin for some 3weeks I remember, it was crappy and i feel bad for the results so I started to do some research till today I'm learning a loot... I have done 3 cycles 10month lenght in my life with pct and proper diet, proper drugs, etc...

Actually I'm 1,71meter and 80~82kilograms with 8% to 10% (never past these) bodyfat, I had stopp my trainning program and diet while I was in vacations (1month) but I'm back since February and ready to blow this cycle ! hehe

Do you think guys this cycle will get me some serius trouble to recover in pct? Should I stend hgh in this time?

I have here just one foto of myself in a party on vacations, when I get new pics I should post here

hrd1f5.jpg

red one

I did not understand this line bro " Most people find their doses change as the weeks pass in long cycles... plan for this before you start. "

obs: first week I will start with 1g front (enantate)

Thanks

Last edited:
Not being a dick bro but it looks like you need to spend less money on gear and more on food...Can't tell how tall you are but you look very thin.

Not being a dick bro but it looks like you need to spend less money on gear and more on food...Can't tell how tall you are but you look very thin.

Agreed. Your cycle you want to run, AND your past cycles are outrageous. On top of that you dont compete, nor look like you should with all the shit youve used PLUS lets not forget YOURE 20y/o!!!! And youre no where near close to 8 or 10% bf. The lack of deffinition in your bicep/tricep is what gave that away. Your diet is not proper and I doubt your training is too. Sorry bro just speaking the truth.

Last edited:
thanks guy, I will fix my diet for shure before start this
thanks a lot

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc