over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY GF THINKS IM CRZY

itrain

Registered
LOL i started with a meal plan about 4 months ago and whenever she comes over the house on the weekends or during the week shes like lets order pizza or go to mcdonalds and shes always breaking em when she sees what my choice of food is or when she sees what I make to eat , Anyone experience this,,, She is a total fast food junkie but she is lean as me

I wouldn't have a gf with that kind of lifestyle...it would never work and i'm not gonna be in a relationship just to pass the time

yea gear shes 21 , I mean were not serious or anything but maybe its just woman in toronto, canada they all seem to be this way maybe i should move to the states seems like woman there are more inclined to people who are trying to be in amazing shape or put on weight. My area personally is all portuguese and the woman believe just eat eat eat LOL instead of worrying about macros they think just eat 3 plates at dinner you will be big.

yea gear shes 21 , I mean were not serious or anything but maybe its just woman in toronto, canada they all seem to be this way maybe i should move to the states seems like woman there are more inclined to people who are trying to be in amazing shape or put on weight. My area personally is all portuguese and the woman believe just eat eat eat LOL instead of worrying about macros they think just eat 3 plates at dinner you will be big.

:confused::confused: I've always seen ALOT more canadian girls on the various boards that are VERY into their health as opposed to the Americans....my only potential real relationship lived in Toronto

if shes italian get rid of her, shell be a meatball in no time

:confused::confused: I've always seen ALOT more canadian girls on the various boards that are VERY into their health as opposed to the Americans....my only potential real relationship lived in Toronto

x2, Its just most of the population these days, they are just very ill informed thats all....the only reason why we know what we know about health on these boards is because something in our minds triggered us to want to get to know this stuff, it was an interest of ours...and we are a very small percentile of people in this world, so be prepared to be let down by A LOT of people. Its unfortunate people that have bad eating habbits usually have a slew of other bad habbits as well (ex. laziness, grumpy, greedy, self centered) but not everyone but it seems to be the trend i have seen.

make her suck your cock

this board should have the no toleration for stupidity, we would greatly filter out the "time wasters" on this site. also words are the windows to ones mind, so obviously this guy or girl who knows these days, needs some growing up to do.

Mine understands I like to eat and etc, but all I am told is to keep vanilla protien, dark brown sugar, raison and oatmeal and she is happy...lol

this board should have the no toleration for stupidity, we would greatly filter out the "time wasters" on this site. also words are the windows to ones mind, so obviously this guy or girl who knows these days, needs some growing up to do.

He is no longer welcome here

if shes italian get rid of her, shell be a meatball in no time

HAHAHAHA, good one!

I don't see what the problem is. You're happy eating the way you eat, shes happy eating what she eats. Different lifestyle is all..

If you want her to eat the way you do maybe you can slowly start introducing her to healthier foods, but if she just jumps on a diet shes not going to handle it very well.

My girl eats at McDonalds and other fast food restaurants every now and then..but makes healthier choices "snack wraps" "pitas" etc..

Its a step.

I never have ever judged my girl with what she eats, when she judges me whats the worst she says "oh my god you eat so clean" or "I wish I could have eating habbits like you" slowly she has taken on a healthier lifestyle so I like to lead by example whether or not she chooses to take the healthy route, because their are far more important things that attract me to her.

x2, Its just most of the population these days, they are just very ill informed thats all....the only reason why we know what we know about health on these boards is because something in our minds triggered us to want to get to know this stuff, it was an interest of ours...and we are a very small percentile of people in this world, so be prepared to be let down by A LOT of people. Its unfortunate people that have bad eating habbits usually have a slew of other bad habbits as well (ex. laziness, grumpy, greedy, self centered) but not everyone but it seems to be the trend i have seen.

I don't see how a concern for one's health could NOT be a personal interest....but then again there are so many stupid people it literally makes my head spin

I'm in the same type of relationship. My girl is in her early 20s and eats nothing but junk, and looks damn good. When we started dating I've gotta admit, my nutrition definately took a hit; it was a comfort thing for me because in the past I've scared potential relationships away because of my "obsession," and I saw her as the type of girl I wanted to keep around. I had to ease her into it, so I was forced to cheat here and there until I could share with her the whole picture.
She's really cool about it and respects it a lot, but still likes her Taco Bell and Haagen Dazs. I definately don't want to force anything on her just as I don't want to be forced to eat junk; we've got a very healthy respect for one another's individuality - in all aspects.
I always imagined myself with a woman who dieted like me, but it's hard to ignore it when you find a keeper. She knows her great metabolism won't last forever, but jokes that that's the reason she's keeping me around.
Just be cool with it. If she wants McDonalds, take her to McDonalds.

LOL i started with a meal plan about 4 months ago and whenever she comes over the house on the weekends or during the week shes like lets order pizza or go to mcdonalds and shes always breaking em when she sees what my choice of food is or when she sees what I make to eat , Anyone experience this,,, She is a total fast food junkie but she is lean as me

This is the way the majority of the public eats. She probably has a fast metabolism since shes young if she's lean. Later in life that wont last.

While I understand where you're coming from posts like this make me very glad I ended up in powerlifting and not bodybuilding. I still eat clean most of the time because it has helped keep my blood pressure and cholesterol on the healthy side but if my girl gets a baking itch and I come home to a dozen scratch made chocolate chip cookies once or twice a month I don't worry about it. If I gain a pound or two while getting ready for a meet it just means I have to spend an extra 10-20 minutes in the sauna before weighing in.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member