over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My GH Review after 700iu

mrgsxr

Registered
First off, my experience, I have been around since the Trieida days...I have taken a lot of growth been training for over ten years- was a bodybuilder and now I am a triathlete. I run no AAS of course, just growth I can really get a good feeling for what I put into my body and what it does without AAS ect I take in no protein shakes (personal preference) no pre workout drinks bc I dont want to increase my hear rate while running- with that said I have found these Eli greens to be damn good I am in my upper 20's 6'1 202 pounds extremely lean. I run roughly 20 to 30 miles a week depending on when I am racing. I train about six days a week with same training partner as when I was a BBer. I took eight kits of Chinamans yellows before this and they couldn't compete with the greens, I think he has good orals and not hating on him he is awesome. I have never taken Rip or Kigs. I have taken Hygetropin- before the company split. I will say that the legit hygetropin and mexis elis are a toss up. I have no clue about their quality after the split- tracking that shit gets old. My hands really dont fall asleep during the day but I wake up at night feeling like I dont have arms. Sometimes I have to take one arm and wake the other arm up. My recovery has been amazing. I do a ton of pounding and I feel like a 16 year old on this stuff. I have gotten leaner I ordered from him in Aug so thats the batch I got , I always worry if the next "batch" will be as strong especially since his, prices his blues the same as his greens. At about 3-4iu I can tell its the sweet spot for being lean, when I run 5 and over I get very very full- I guess after being on for so long your body responds to it quicker than in the first few weeks.....if I do two weeks of 5iu+ed I start getting noticeable denser. I hold water on it, if I quit for three days the water goes away. As far as strength increase I don't think it increases strength maybe 5% def not like AAS but your tendons and ligaments feel stronger for sure.....

Its also my opinion from my experiences that I get better results shooting three days like mon, wed, fri compared to ED. I just compress my IUs into AM and PM shots three days a week.

i plan on doing gh soon,i cant wait bro sounds awsome.i dont want to do aas that much anymore ,do you think you need to do aas to get the full effect of the gh.
i plan on rips or maxi i heard alot of good things about those 2.

i plan on doing gh soon,i cant wait bro sounds awsome.i dont want to do aas that much anymore ,do you think you need to do aas to get the full effect of the gh.
i plan on rips or maxi i heard alot of good things about those 2.

Oh yeah I would def use AAS with the growth, even if its a low dose of test. Good synergy. I just dont use it because I run.

thanks bro thats what everyone is saying.probly run 250mg test on short 6 to 8 weeks cycles,and stay on gh hopfully for a year,maybe blast with the test here and there.

I just realized how old hearing "Triedia days" made me feel - since I remember thinking of the Triedia nutz as the young whippersnappers < insert grumpy old man icon here >

WOW talk about a blast from the past... How and where have you been Cycleon? Those days were long ago and I haven't seen much of you since...

I also like to use AAS with GH. There is a synergy between the two that can't be matched by either alone.

First off, my experience, I have been around since the Trieida days...I have taken a lot of growth been training for over ten years- was a bodybuilder and now I am a triathlete. I run no AAS of course, just growth I can really get a good feeling for what I put into my body and what it does without AAS ect I take in no protein shakes (personal preference) no pre workout drinks bc I dont want to increase my hear rate while running- with that said I have found these Eli greens to be damn good I am in my upper 20's 6'1 202 pounds extremely lean. I run roughly 20 to 30 miles a week depending on when I am racing. I train about six days a week with same training partner as when I was a BBer. I took eight kits of Chinamans yellows before this and they couldn't compete with the greens, I think he has good orals and not hating on him he is awesome. I have never taken Rip or Kigs. I have taken Hygetropin- before the company split. I will say that the legit hygetropin and mexis elis are a toss up. I have no clue about their quality after the split- tracking that shit gets old. My hands really dont fall asleep during the day but I wake up at night feeling like I dont have arms. Sometimes I have to take one arm and wake the other arm up. My recovery has been amazing. I do a ton of pounding and I feel like a 16 year old on this stuff. I have gotten leaner I ordered from him in Aug so thats the batch I got , I always worry if the next "batch" will be as strong especially since his, prices his blues the same as his greens. At about 3-4iu I can tell its the sweet spot for being lean, when I run 5 and over I get very very full- I guess after being on for so long your body responds to it quicker than in the first few weeks.....if I do two weeks of 5iu+ed I start getting noticeable denser. I hold water on it, if I quit for three days the water goes away. As far as strength increase I don't think it increases strength maybe 5% def not like AAS but your tendons and ligaments feel stronger for sure.....

Its also my opinion from my experiences that I get better results shooting three days like mon, wed, fri compared to ED. I just compress my IUs into AM and PM shots three days a week.

Back from the Triedia days!! That brings back some memories. Keep us posted on your HGH progress. Next time I run it I may go M/W/F myself.

think im gona do the 3x a week at 6 or 7 ius.since its my first run on gh,and after a few months switch to ed.so ill gain some size first and then run it more for cutting later.

think im gona do the 3x a week at 6 or 7 ius.since its my first run on gh,and after a few months switch to ed.so ill gain some size first and then run it more for cutting later.

Since this is your first time, start a little lower and work up - see how much hand numbness and fluid retention you get. Just saw a thread where a guy was suffering under 5iu. High bp too! People differ.

I use peptides and gh together. Probably equiv to 5iu. Great stuff. My hands are often a little numb, but not intolerable.

I just realized how old hearing "Triedia days" made me feel - since I remember thinking of the Triedia nutz as the young whippersnappers < insert grumpy old man icon here >

LMAO I never liked the board with the crazy amount of shit that went down there I also thought of them as young turks over there.

I thought about switching to Rips but I dont think I can do it.....these green tops elis are dead on for me.

thanks bro thats what everyone is saying.probly run 250mg test on short 6 to 8 weeks cycles,and stay on gh hopfully for a year,maybe blast with the test here and there.

Rite on Brodaaaaaaaaa:headbang:

The more I read, the more I seem to find out that gh alone can pretty much be a waste. At 47 yrs old, would anyone suggest anything in conjunction with my gh? Was looking into anavar recently because it seems to be less strong that the others. Tx.

The more I read, the more I seem to find out that gh alone can pretty much be a waste. At 47 yrs old, would anyone suggest anything in conjunction with my gh? Was looking into anavar recently because it seems to be less strong that the others. Tx.
At your age, It wouldn't be a waste at all! Don't believe what ppl say about needing AAS with GH bro, It's not true... Does it work better with AAS? Yes, But it will definitey work it's magic without them. I'm speaking from experience. Var and GH are a good combo, Test at low dose it better though.

Depends on your goals. GH is a great anti-aging addition, helps keep you lean and betters your recovery. Adding AAS, now you have to address shutdown and pct etc etc. And anavar is not really easy on you...it'll shut you down and its hard on the liver as well....

Depends on your goals. GH is a great anti-aging addition, helps keep you lean and betters your recovery. Adding AAS, now you have to address shutdown and pct etc etc. And anavar is not really easy on you...it'll shut you down and its hard on the liver as well....

Really? Name a drug besides primo that has as minimal androgenic properties as var.

GH is best taken with a low dose of test. Anyone who has even taken GH extensively like myself will tell you adding GH + only 300mg test is synergy heaven compared to GH only.

i have been debating a low dose of test when GH arrives. i do have a qustion regarding to the (maybe a myth) or to many after school specials with anger.

i tend to have a qucik temper the kind where some time the small stupid things set me off. i dont go crazy or anything it is more of a i leave the room to relax.

my concerns are with having a 5 and 3 year old kids would low dosing compound anger.

or should i not bother with further research as getting bigger isnt as important as being leaner for me anyway.

thanks

My results from GH too....

(Disclaimer: I am in no way shape or form a GH EXPERT here like others, and I am not a pro body builder either. I am, however, a former D1 college DT who has definitely knocked the wood around, and can still knock the wood around.)

So, I have had 3 total scopes on both shoulders from years of football in college, none in pro, 1 shoulder reconstruction (capsule shift), and countless hours of therapy. Here's my experience with 1 year of GH and how its affected my shoulder pain saga and other things:

GH is supposed to have restorative properties, we all know this in theory, and some know this by personal experience. There is no real medical definitive data to support this (Google Kareem Abdul Jabar - and hgh prolotherapy - this is not the basketball player- this is the famous RB from UCLA.) GH is supposed to help with ligament and tendon damage..again, no REAL medical data YET. But my personal experience with GH after 1 year of Syntropin, 3-4 IU a day (good stuff, tingles, good signs and symptoms), 5 on 2 off, has yielded some healing. However conflicting, GH has also tended to somewhat cause me lower back pain (sort of similar to Anaver or Turin), and I am finding that the GH seems to cause little minor issues around soft tissues in the body, such as bicep head pain, ACL pain, etc. However, I AM NOT SAYING GH ISN'T AMAZING. It is- just not in ways that people read about by anti-aging hucksters.

I strongly believe that GH CAN heal certain things within the body. I am convinced that GH does heal the liver (personal reasons as to why), Kidneys, and Heart strength. I also have witnessed its healing of stretch marks on my body (purple marks up to a half inch wide below armpits, and upper legs) which I have attributed to the thickening of skin. Those marks still have some stretch properties to them, but have now turned pink and have become fuller. My hair has just begun to grow back on each side of my "widow's peak". Not to overstate "grow back"- I mean more follicles have filled in between already existing ones, and each side of my widow's peak has become less noticeable and fuller. I am convinced GH heals from the inside out, and starts with the organs first. Some of you may say, "DUH", but I simply state that the dramatic outward effects of GH are so subtle and steady that you will often not notice them and say, "this stuff is shit."

Now for my theory- I am now in the process of determining whether or not long term GH use will go back and "seek out" your past aches and pains and injuries, and heal them. This is my theory. The reason for this is because, as I stated above, it seems to cause little aches and pains. My AH-HA moment came when I realized that the aches and pains I have been feeling lately are OLD ACHES AND PAINS from when I injured myself as a defensive tackle. Each pain I have now, bicep, ACL, shoulder, back, plantar fascia, IT-band, right hamstring, ARE ALL places I received injuries to 15 yrs ago in college. Every damn one of them. And for the crux of my ongoing theory: Slowly, as they crop up without cause, 1 by one, they are slowly being healed. My plantar fascia in left foot is healed after years of major pain. Bicep head is starting to leave me, and ACL strain pain is starting to abate and leave me. Which brings me to my shoulders:

I believe that the HGH will never heal one of my shoulders due to too much damage to ligatures and tendons. However, I only believe this to be true do to the one that has been excessively cut on and maligned by doctors. My theory is that if I started GH therapy in the 90's after a major injury, I believe I would have naturally healed with minimal surgery as opposed to major "cut you open" surgery.

In conclusion- GH is not a miracle, but GH is definitely a god-send. I now feel confident that I have not "turned back" the clock of age, I believe I have stopped it. I really do.

ah shit- not a salesguy

One of my forum buddies said I sound like a sales guy. AH SHIT. Im the farthest thing from it. Im just a dude who experimented a LOT, and is eager to share things that I find to be beneficial for my fellow bro's

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws