advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My next year long cycle(s) what you think?? includes:(test tren deca dbol T3 )

juced_porkchop

Registered
Hey guys,
thought id post up my plans for the next year and get some thoughts from others.
keep in mind im on HRT and dont do pct so shutdown/startup isnot an issue for me. also i will get a few blood test's in there obviosly.
here it is:
start sept 1st 2009:
"Dirty" bulk cycle:
wk1-6: Dbol 20mg ed
wk1-15: TrenE 300mg ew (2X shots ew)
wk1-18: Test 750mg ew (2X shots ew)
wk1-19: Letro 0.6mg E3D (AI)
---------------------------
Start jan 19th:
Clean/lean bulk cycle:
(starting wk19)
wk(19)1-12 deca 250mg ew
wk1-12 test 500mg ew
wk1-13 Letro 0.6mg E7D (AI)
---------------------------
Cutter (starting wk 13)
-----------------------------------
start April 20th:
10wk cutter:
wk1-10: trenE 200mg ew
wk1-10hrt) test 250mg ew
wk1-10 T3 12.5-50mcg tapering up and down (wk1,12.5mcg/wk2,3 25mcg/4,5,6 50mcg/wk7,8 25mcg/wk 9,10 12.5mcg.)
wk1-10 E/C (Ephedrine/Caffeine) tapering up/down to 30mgEphedrine ED,400mgCaffeine ED.

Diet: lower calorie, medCARB/medFAT/highPROTEIN.
+ Cardio and supps.
END june 22nd

(wk11-next fall/winter)back to my HRT of (200-250mg test ew, 125mg deca ew)
*I have the deca for medical reez!*

any of you guys do somthing like this before??

ps. got my diet down. i know thats what will make or break you and is the most important thing when trying to grow.

some comments based on my experience:

1- you are better off using test alone than using all those compounds together (you won't notice much difference in your appearance if you are going to "dirty bulk")

2- never plan out the exact dosages you are going to use in certain periods of time... only plan the next step you take. for example... you start off with 750 mg test, and tell yourself that if results stop, you'll use 1000 mg test and so on. same thing should be done with your diet and training. if you are going year long.

3- "dirty bulking" is a term created to mask a process... just like the newbs ask the big guys in the gym "how can i get big?" and they say "amino acids and creatine... i think you're ready for them now." ... dirty bulking is just another term to cover up irresponsible insulin use (when you have to eat 600+ grams of carbs or you'll go hypo, you just gain fat and create an excuse to people like dirty bulking)... don't do the dirty bulking thing. aim for 2-3 lbs of lean mass per month if you are going year long.

MHO

some comments based on my experience:

1- you are better off using test alone than using all those compounds together (you won't notice much difference in your appearance if you are going to "dirty bulk")

2- never plan out the exact dosages you are going to use in certain periods of time... only plan the next step you take. for example... you start off with 750 mg test, and tell yourself that if results stop, you'll use 1000 mg test and so on. same thing should be done with your diet and training. if you are going year long.

3- "dirty bulking" is a term created to mask a process... just like the newbs ask the big guys in the gym "how can i get big?" and they say "amino acids and creatine... i think you're ready for them now." ... dirty bulking is just another term to cover up irresponsible insulin use (when you have to eat 600+ grams of carbs or you'll go hypo, you just gain fat and create an excuse to people like dirty bulking)... don't do the dirty bulking thing. aim for 2-3 lbs of lean mass per month if you are going year long.

MHO

first off id like to thank you for you input. :)

1)Iv never used tren and usaly would only use 250-400mgdeca and 500-750mg test ew in the passed with dbol a few times. i wanted to try out trenE on a bulker and see what diff i see.
(i used trenA goin upto150mgeod, about 4 months ago and assesed my reaction, everything went well)
IT wont be too dirty dont wory lol ;-)

2) I see what your saying. these are doses i plan to use. i may go a bit higher half way or what not,but NOT passed 1000mg test as i feel this will be my upperlimit for a long time if not ever. also diet i will tweek as i go thru bulking/bulding most likly adding calories and protein if fat seems to be an issue i will adjust the carb intake along with cals.

3) im vegetarian and dont eat any fish OR meat. i guess dirty bulking is eating a bit more "lazy" but really the only think is i eat more. like a panzzorotto for eg but i still have a protein shake before. but i wont lie i LOVE chocolate i mean LOVE IT!! :p i rarly drink pop i realy dont like any cept coke/pepsi and im not one for candy. dont eat the avrage fast food for me fast food isnt out of some drive thru window i eat a veg stirfry or some sushi "alvocado" .
or somhing liek fry's

i guess what im getting at is i eat more cals then i prob need too and a clean bulk i mean is less carbs and a bit less cals per day.?
I know what you mean but winter gets me depressed i need my chacolat! (I AMNOT A PREG WOMAN!!:mad: lol)

i would blast and cruise test only.
much healthier and i bet at the end of the year there would not be much difference.
in fact, only use the test and spend the money you saved on GH. run that and test and you are good to go. IMO
i say this alot, but if you don't compete i don't know if things like tren are a good idea.
thats just my 2 cents.
-STEELE

thank you for you input.
I will do this in future when in 40s and so on but im still in my 20's so will be testing the waters.
in the long run test and light dose deca will be it for me.;)

thank you thow for you OP :D

not to be confused with tren A.
i think tren e has waaaaaaay worse sides. i couldn't even handle it. and i have run tren a before at a pretty high dose. totally different. same sides but WAAAAAaaaaay worse with tren e and i was on a little dose. good luck. -STEELE

shesh yah?? the reez i went so high at end of trenA cycle was to kinda make sure i was ok with tren i went to 150mg eod for the last 3 weeks of a 8 wkr.

I hope im not the same as you then :-(.
but im not going to go crazy with the dose just 300mg ew. non of this 600-700mg stuff i see some people post. even if al gose well i dont think ill go much higher then 350-400mg ew if i do run tren agien.

hope my sides arnt an issue.
thank you for heads up.
i cant wait to bulk! :) "seems like its always like that when im cutting :'-("

how did you run it if you dont mind me asking?
2 doses a week? and how much??
i figurd running 150mg eod of trenA i was ok that 300mg trenE ew would be ok.
hummmmmm
hope so.

i feel nore agressive and angry and well shitty more then ever and im only on 250mgtest,125mgdecaew, 50mg var ed. but iv cut my cals/carbs.
i felt like 100000$ on tren and a bulker diet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131