over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Pharma Grade HGH thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dros

Registered
I´ve been using 4iu of Genotropin for the last 6 months and I´m amazed at the difference what quality hGH can do to you physically and much more so mentally.

There is no comparison between pharma grade and generics. You just simply overall feel and look much better.

I strongly recommend anyone that hasn't tried it to do it if you have the chance and I´m sure the people who run pharma grade hGH agree.

Happy new year to everyone

Last edited:
oh how nice...

another pharma grade fantasy thread...

as bigA said once " dont ruin a good story with facts"

so i wont:D

I used Nutropin in the late 90's and have used Generic RIPs and Grey Tops.....I've seen no difference. I've never viewed GH as being a game changer....when taking it I look better than off......more cosmetic for me although I never take more than 2ius a day.

While I can appreciate feedback. Nothing in this world is as good as it's hyped to be. It's always a combination.

its a comedy show

when you hear guys say on pharma grade gh they dont bloat as much or get side effects'cheeky-sm or they bun fat 50% faster.

either they are selling the fantasy or caught up in it.

its a comedy show

when you hear guys say on pharma grade gh they dont bloat as much or get side effects'cheeky-sm or they bun fat 50% faster.

either they are selling the fantasy or caught up in it.

lmao this is really bothering you, somebody must be entering the generic market soon...if money isn't an issue nobody would use a generic gh over pharma, fact. Are they a million times better, no, are they going to give you a superhuman result that a generic that is legit won't, no...but at it's best a generic is trying to be up to pharma standards and history has shown they don't stay there for long if make it there at all. As for the claims about pharma delivering better results, it's funny that it's said so often not just here but around the net but it's fantasy, there may be some exaggeration but it's based on some truths. Consistently pharma delivers better results, arguing that is silly.

lmao this is really bothering you, somebody must be entering the generic market soon...if money isn't an issue nobody would use a generic gh over pharma, fact. Are they a million times better, no, are they going to give you a superhuman result that a generic that is legit won't, no...but at it's best a generic is trying to be up to pharma standards and history has shown they don't stay there for long if make it there at all. As for the claims about pharma delivering better results, it's funny that it's said so often not just here but around the net but it's fantasy, there may be some exaggeration but it's based on some truths. Consistently pharma delivers better results, arguing that is silly.

From the information I've gathered researching HGH (there's tons of guys that know more than me)

Yes if money was no option I'd be using Pharma GH, anyone would, same way I'd have a 50 bedroom mansion and I'd get around riding my giraffe because I want to if money is no option. Lol

I agree Pharma has the consistency, they have certain standards and regulations. But do we really believe it should cost as much as it does? Does that mean it's really better than a good generic (ie Grey Tops from Provider, any product from him actually over years and years he's been consistent)? No... And if side effects are person dependant on AAS then why is it any different on GH? Some people bloat on generics and maybe bloat less on Pharma or vice versa.. Some have no bloat on either.. Same with AAS, there are some sources that their products give me a certain side effect and I'll use the same exact product from another source and not get any side effect.

I really do feel like it's all hype. Or most of it is... I've used Pharma AAS and really can't tell a difference at all from Bayer Test E vs good UGL Test E or some Test E I brew myself...

Don't really care to get into this but if you think Phil heath, Kai green, Dennis wolf, dexter jackson, Shawn Rhoden are using generics, then you are just plain stupid.

There is a reason they dont.

^ is the reason that money isn't really an issue? Lol

Not trying to be sarcastic but that's probably a big part of it. Phil is a millionaire, Kai Greene and the rest aren't far behind...

Obviously money is the main factor in using pharma vs generic. But without a doubt in my mind, at least with pharma you know what you are getting. Doesn't mean generic isn't good, but you have to worry about consistency. It's no different than the debate with pharma test (Watson) vs ugl. I've tried both and seen zero difference. It's just because the ugl stuff I was on, was just as good. But as we all know all too well, not all ugl stuff is produce the same.

^ is the reason that money isn't really an issue? Lol

Not trying to be sarcastic but that's probably a big part of it. Phil is a millionaire, Kai Greene and the rest aren't far behind...

You could count on one hand the number of pros making that kind of money.

They have access to HG HGH, so why would you bother with generic. I wouldn't myself...

I´ve been using 4iu of Genotropin for the last 6 months and I´m amazed at the difference what quality hGH can do to you physically and much more so mentally.

There is no comparison between pharma grade and generics. You just simply overall feel and look much better.

I strongly recommend anyone that hasn't tried it to do it if you have the chance and I´m sure the people who run pharma grade hGH agree.

Happy new year to everyone

You must have used some crappy generics if you think all generics are equal

I've used all types and I've had the best results from rips back in the day and like the red top generics as well, I think it's all just depending on what batch you get.

I've never tried pharma and only just recently have been trying generic gh. but I have specifically read from two of the top trainers on this site JM and Porter on my Facebook group that they use and recommend Humas bc they give a better look on stage then any others... both said it "shouldn't" be like that but it just is and their is a difference is between pharmas as well as generic to pharma..

Last edited:
Don't really care to get into this but if you think Phil heath, Kai green, Dennis wolf, dexter jackson, Shawn Rhoden are using generics, then you are just plain stupid.

There is a reason they dont.

You are the last person I would expect to be vocal about this considering some of the quotes you said about MG's generic GH in MG's thread before he turned scammer. Those generics sure seemed good enough for you!

You are the last person I would expect to be vocal about this considering some of the quotes you said about MG's generic GH in MG's thread before he turned scammer. Those generics sure seemed good enough for you!

Anything is good, when it's free or at a discounted price!

Obviously Pharma is better. If you had to choose between UG AAS and Pharma you would be a fool to take the UG, and its the same with GH.

I take Generics, easier to get and im not rich at the moment. If I was rich I would be taking Pharma. There is nothing wrong with Generic GH or UG lab AAS, i use both... But cmon now given the choice who wouldnt take Pharma.

I didn't say anything is wrong with them, im not gonna fork out that kind of money for pharma gh. Don't need to? Mg were the last gh I used period and that's been months and months ago, I don't use anything other than peptides right now. But back to the topic at hand, there is a reason that the top bodybuilders in the world all take pharma GH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear