over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Posing Routine from BodyRock Last Night

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok i figure i owe this, i been on here a long time. After 3 shows i finally got my conditioning right, i placed 4th in a pretty good open light-heavy class of 16 at a very prestegious show BODYROCK in Virginia. I was very first callout, was told i won most of the front poses, but got beat pretty bad from the side and back because of a shallow back and no hams plus some maturity and seperation issues. This is my night show posing routine, i binged after prejudging cause i knew i didnt have first, so hte judging was done and it didnt matter. I was bloated up and 12lbs heavier than prejudging haha, but u get the idea. As soon as i get prejuding pix sent to me, il post those up so you can see my real conditioning, but this will do for now, u get the idea, just picutre me without the thick coat of water under my skin and my belly not stickin out LMAO.

heres 2 links for now (theyr only gonna work for 7 days)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

One more Link for those who use RapidShare

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
GREAT JOB BRO , MUCH BETTER CONDITIONING AND OVERALL SIZE , WHAT EVER YOU DID IT WOKED THIS TIME THATS FOR SURE , VERY PROUD OF YOU -FINALLY LMAO COOL ROUTINE AND MUSIC HMMM ;)

Good routine bro, your a good poser!

Excellent job...I have no others to compare it to from you, but that looked pretty good to me.

great job

r u done dieting yet? Go eat something!!! U looked great man, can wait to see some pics, keep us updated.
gooey

gooey said:
r u done dieting yet? Go eat something!!! U looked great man, can wait to see some pics, keep us updated.
gooey

Dude i ATE. Why u think i gained 12lbs between prejudging and night show :D Your fat kid title is in jepordy right now. Mo Elbasouni or Jack London can verify that! They watched me down 1.5 pizzas in 15min then eat a box of doughnuts, box of cookies, some brownies, and sum other shit. As of this morning from yesterday iv destroyed 2gal icecream, 4liters soda, 2 xl domino's pizzas, 2dozen krispy kreme, 7 42oz. slurpees, 8 mcds dbl cheeseburgers, 4 mcchicken, 5 1/2lb beef burritos taco bell, and 2 packages oreos. Oh wait, dont forget the box of cocoa puffs this morning and the 12 waffels. Ok... enough talk... time to hit the beach, its 2min from my house and its gonna be 95 today!

nothin....

once I gained 70 lbs after a contest in 3 weex. This last one, I gained 20 over nite then 45 in that week after. Please, Gooey for a reason......
CEO and co-founder of FATKIDSRUS
gooey :p

Great job TooPoopie...

Looked good much bigger then the pics you showed me awhile ago. Congrats now lets see some prejudging pics..

Mr.Huge

PHIL HERNON said:
Now you are seeing all your dedication paying off. Great job!

While im very proud of myself for bringing the best package i possibly could at this point,i also see tons of weak spots that need to be corrected. 2yrs off the stage now and on to improvements, but i also wanna get other aspects of my life in order also, but im just enjoyin life and bodybuilding right now, had a blast this weekend and met tons of great people.

We went; sorry I missed the show. The expo was awesome, although there were a couple dead spots before 3pm. The basic muscle heads from the area were all there-thats always fun seeing everyone, plus many pro BBers and Fitness babes.
Didnt meet any new board bros though...

PHIL HERNON said:
Now you are seeing all your dedication paying off. Great job!

Then watching it all slip away eating all that crap, lmao. Bro are you serious you ate all that? Thats freaking insane I cant believe it. You are going to be puffing out like a blowfish soon.

JonnyO said:
Then watching it all slip away eating all that crap, lmao. Bro are you serious you ate all that? Thats freaking insane I cant believe it. You are going to be puffing out like a blowfish soon.

Well i got witnesses lol. My tummy is bloated il admit yes, u can see the start of it in my posing routine vid lol. Im tapering off the diuretics tho so the water rebound doesnt kick my ass. Im gonna give my body a rest and take a month completly off the gym, but il be doing cardio here and there just for fun and to stay cardiovascularly in shape. Good thing is iv had abs since i was 2yrs old no matter what i eat, so i know i aint gettin fat :D

TooPowerful4u said:
Im gonna give my body a rest and take a month completly off the gym, but il be doing cardio here and there just for fun and to stay cardiovascularly in shape.
You know Big A says the BEST time to make gains is post contest (when most people back off rather than jump back in the saddle). I experienced tremendous gains after my last contest by doing this.

xcelbeyond said:
You know Big A says the BEST time to make gains is post contest (when most people back off rather than jump back in the saddle). I experienced tremendous gains after my last contest by doing this.

Well my strength was near its peak at the end of my prep, i did a pretty good job of holding my muscle. I dont think i could blow up much more post contest. Im not interested in getting a few extra lbs of muscle right now, more so in gettin "off" giving my body a break, giving my body extra calories and enjoying my junk food habit. Iv been beating my muscles to a pulp for 19 weeks and it deserves a break. Im happy with what iv accomplished, now take some time off, get some stuff in order, then jump back in the saddle n get it goin. Thanx to everyone for all the help along the way tho, id post names, but the list would be way too long.

Good showing bro. You should be proud. some more size and you will be a killer.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear