over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MYO HMP : Whats the verdict ?

Yeah, that's the last resort. I'll give it overnight and if not then I'll go with that route.

No

Yeah, that's the last resort. I'll give it overnight and if not then I'll go with that route.

NEVER Let is sit for that long........it dies. Take off the rubber top as you are supposed to and it is made for that............the residue at the bottom is nothing to concern yourself with, what you need for research is dissolved.

BigEvil and his clients all gained muscle and lost fat off two vials. Solarsentinnel had similar results. The only way you will know for sure is if you try it yourself.

This is correct, I di the first log on here with USA made MYO and made the best gains of my life and just off of 2-3 vials! I made sure I covered all the other limiting factors of muscle growth while doing the log so that my gains were optimized and I believe this made a major difference in making sure I got the most of my experience. One of the major things that I feel was important was that my body was in a state of increased myostatin. I was at the 8 week point of an AAS regimen and my gains were majorly tapering off do to my body trying to adapt and slowing down lean mass gains by increasing its natural myostatin levels. By adding MYO HMP at this point it, I believe it reduced what was the major limiting factor of muscle growth and my gains shot through the roof at a point they would normally stop. If you were to take MYO HMP at the beginning of a cycle/growth phase the body would not have been compensating to adapt and slow down muscle growth yet and there would not be as much natural myostatin to "reduce" and I'm not sure how much more muscle growth you would see over what would be gained anyway through anabolics. I was also at a point near overtraining when I started the MYO HMP. Check out my log... I documented the whole thing with pics and dexascan body composition test results. I lost bodyfat and gained muscle way beyond what I thought was possible and it definitely took my physique to the next level! I think that when used this way MYO HMP is definitely a "game changer". I repeated this process with 2 or 3 of my personal training clients with similar results. I was also increasing my calories weekly to ensure the gains continued and even lost bodyfat when I was at a point when I would normally start looking sloppier. I know my progress may not have been the norm, but I can t see someone not making progress based off the physiology of how this product is designed to work. I cannot wait to use it again, this time for a longer period of time when my finances are in a position to do so. Keep in mind that everything I just stated is all theory in what I think was going on with my body. Awesome product...

Well

This is correct, I di the first log on here with USA made MYO and made the best gains of my life and just off of 2-3 vials! I made sure I covered all the other limiting factors of muscle growth while doing the log so that my gains were optimized and I believe this made a major difference in making sure I got the most of my experience. One of the major things that I feel was important was that my body was in a state of increased myostatin. I was at the 8 week point of an AAS regimen and my gains were majorly tapering off do to my body trying to adapt and slowing down lean mass gains by increasing its natural myostatin levels. By adding MYO HMP at this point it, I believe it reduced what was the major limiting factor of muscle growth and my gains shot through the roof at a point they would normally stop. If you were to take MYO HMP at the beginning of a cycle/growth phase the body would not have been compensating to adapt and slow down muscle growth yet and there would not be as much natural myostatin to "reduce" and I'm not sure how much more muscle growth you would see over what would be gained anyway through anabolics. I was also at a point near overtraining when I started the MYO HMP. Check out my log... I documented the whole thing with pics and dexascan body composition test results. I lost bodyfat and gained muscle way beyond what I thought was possible and it definitely took my physique to the next level! I think that when used this way MYO HMP is definitely a "game changer". I repeated this process with 2 or 3 of my personal training clients with similar results. I was also increasing my calories weekly to ensure the gains continued and even lost bodyfat when I was at a point when I would normally start looking sloppier. I know my progress may not have been the norm, but I can t see someone not making progress based off the physiology of how this product is designed to work. I cannot wait to use it again, this time for a longer period of time when my finances are in a position to do so. Keep in mind that everything I just stated is all theory in what I think was going on with my body. Awesome product...

As always, PM me beforehand and I will adjust the price for you!

bump for a great thread and for my question :D

if i mixed my bac water into the vial and waited about 12 hours then injected is the contents no longer good?

thanks guys

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner