over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin and Follistatin

jhsdogqb13

Newbies
I was researching these two products and was wondering if anyone has ran the two together yet. If so can you direct me to where I could find the information or let me know about it. Also was wondering about several other things such as reconstitution, dosing protocol, shooting methods (i.e. sub-q, im, etc.) whether or not you do spot-shooting, best times to take, should shots be split up, etc....

From what we gathered,

Immediate effects;
Fullness,
pumps,
vascularity,
Lethargic,
Shitty mood,
tiredness,
steady increase in strenght.

Gains seems slow & steady. U should run it for months (3-4).

same sides for both the myostatin and the follistatin or is that for one or the other?

I was researching these two products and was wondering if anyone has ran the two together yet. If so can you direct me to where I could find the information or let me know about it. Also was wondering about several other things such as reconstitution, dosing protocol, shooting methods (i.e. sub-q, im, etc.) whether or not you do spot-shooting, best times to take, should shots be split up, etc....

I have been on a Folli- myo stack and after 2 weeks is kicking my butt, just tired all the time, but not everybody is experiencing this, I am on 50 mcgs of Folli, 25 mcgs of Myo administered first thing in the morning IM using a slin pin, it works well, but I'm getting off for a week and then go for 2 more weeks , just to see if the lethargyness gets better. I think most of us are doingthis protocol to startwith, some guys are doing more and others are splitting the dose, good luck. God bless you. Minister.

Day 7 subq 50mcg of Folli and Myo Propep all upon waking. Strength is up, but tired and having palpitations. Going to take a few days off. Recon with just Bac Water.

Day 7 subq 50mcg of Folli and Myo Propep all upon waking. Strength is up, but tired and having palpitations. Going to take a few days off. Recon with just Bac Water.

You are correct friend I have the same problem with palpitations and never had that problem before, that's why I just might not go back on it, we'll see. Blessings friend. Minister.

thanks for the info guys......another question that i had was in regards to the myostatin propeptide.....from everything i have read, we are trying to lower to myostatin in our bodies......how does taking the myostatin peptide lower the myostatin in our bodies?

thanks for the info guys......another question that i had was in regards to the myostatin propeptide.....from everything i have read, we are trying to lower to myostatin in our bodies......how does taking the myostatin peptide lower the myostatin in our bodies?

Yes sir, the myostatin propeptide blocks it in the body, I would start at a real low dose if you are gonna run it with Follistatin or just run one or the other, I couldn't handle both of them at once, had to stop after 2 weeks, gonna run the Follistatin by itself, then next cycle I will try the myostatin by itself, but I believe both at once is a bit much, at least for me, just my opinion. Blessings friend. Minister.

also whats the storage protocol and amount of bw to use for recon?

Just mix it with 1 cc of BW, and put it in fridge and use it acordingly, it should be good for at least 30 days in fridge. God bless you. Minister.

1cc of bac water will make the bottle contain 1000mcg's right? if i run both and decide to run low dosage i would need to pull some out and store it so it would not go bad if its only good for 30 days in bac water. would i just freeze what i pull out and pull it out and thaw it when i'm ready to use it?

1cc of bac water will make the bottle contain 1000mcg's right? if i run both and decide to run low dosage i would need to pull some out and store it so it would not go bad if its only good for 30 days in bac water. would i just freeze what i pull out and pull it out and thaw it when i'm ready to use it?

Well, if you have 1000 mcgs of Follistatin and you are doing 50 mcgs , it will only last 20 days, so that will be fine, now if you have 1000 mgs of Myo and you are doing 25 mcgs, that one will last you 40 days, you will still be fine, no need to freeze it, Blessings, Minister.

From the results and experiences people have had with these products, is it possible to run 5 on 2 off without having an increase in myostatin levels or decrease in follistatin levels. Also is there any kind of rebound in the hormone levels when you get off? Are the gains permenant or like that of AAS? How long should the cycle run?

Thanks in advance guys. I know I'm asking alot of questions, but I would like to be completely informed and knowledgeable on the subject before jumping into something. There's not alot of information out there and even less on human usage protocol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws