over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin inhibitors - daily pics

Sad that i am a cimputer programmer and i cannot resize pics isn't it? Thank you man!

ur a computer programmer and cant even spell computer lol just messing with you bro.thank for taking your time to do this i cant wait to c the results you look great now man

I am running des:) I am keeping everything consistent so we can judge the results from folli

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Thanks man. A lot of time I am on my phone using this damn swype technology.

I love this stuff:) keeping kogs keeps me motivated.

best of luck bro!

my folli, ghrp 2 and mod grf just arrived from ergo pep. aswel as a mast, tren, prop dvd...so i should be looking at a nice 8weeks!

Very interesting! I am on my 6th day for folli but I have not had any of the increased hunger at all. However, today i can not believe how much fuller I look but my weight hasn't increased that much although I am on a very strict precontest diet. Maybe that is part of it?
Mike

I believe 110% and it is coming up on 3 hours post dose. I have to say that the guys here are not fucking kidding about the hunger. I had a shake before breakfast because i could not wait to eat. It was like my stomach was eating itself. The shake was 50grams(give or take) teamskip blend, 1 serving greek yogurt, sugarfree strawberry flavoring.

So i got to work and was sitting here waiting to eat at 8 and was famished. So i just ate the first breakfast. Now i am sitting here about 30-45 minutes later and still hungry. I guess i am gonna hit the cafe. I will keep the carbs under control and just have like 6 whole eggs or something.

it is a good damn thing that i brought extra food.

Now to figure out how to resize the pics!!!

Very interesting! I am on my 6th day for folli but I have not had any of the increased hunger at all. However, today i can not believe how much fuller I look but my weight hasn't increased that much although I am on a very strict precontest diet. Maybe that is part of it?
Mike

i am on a fairly strict diet though, i believe my macros would be vastly different. I pm'd you, i have been doing a ton of research and am trying to formulate some theories about why some people are blowing up and others are still getting great results JUST not to the degree others are.

Thanks man. A lot of time I am on my phone using this damn swype technology.

I love this stuff:) keeping kogs keeps me motivated.

Dude look up swift key. Its a keyboard app for like $2, it scans your text and message history and "learns" your typing style and will eventually (the more you use it) predict what you're going to say even before you begin typing the word. I love it for when I need to send an email on my phone or text one handed. It's sooooo much faster than swype.

Anyway, loving the log. Can't wait to see how things progress with the folli.

^^^^^agree you are lookin thick!! I will be following you on this run.

You look great. If I had your body, I'd throw body in the shitter and flush.

^^^^^agree you are lookin thick!! I will be following you on this run.

Thanks guys, I have been busting my ass so I really wanna, see what the folli does for me.

Jaydub, its for android? I will check it out.

and before someone notices because NOTHING slips through the members here, YES that is my ccup bra. I only wear that shit on sundays though. I like to feel pretty occasionally=-)

And all along I thought it was a "Slingshot" for your heavy bench workouts.:eek:

Ok guys. . Holy shit....not sure how to describe back and bis. Stronger but not in a 1rm sense. I am bloated from eating all day but I felt so good about the pump I took a few pics. 236 this evening.

My bis are soooo pumped it hurts. Not sure exactly what all is happening but I love it:)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1305241999773.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1305241999773.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 6,291
  • uploadfromtaptalk1305242025950.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1305242025950.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 8,200
Jesus Christ!!! I'm going back to the gym to hit it again I'm feeling like a puppy after seeing those pics!!!!! Nice work!

Nice Osiris!! I will be following this log bro. looking pretty full man

:eek: you are looking/are huge. I was looking through some of your pics from earlier logs and you are killing it! You should post a side by side of the 1st pic and now. It is very dramatic.
Thanks agian for your help yesterday!

Lookin jacked bro hopefully one day i can reach your status lol. Excited bout this log def an everyday read.

hey bro, looking jacked, but just to play devils advocate here, you are on quite a bit of stuff, do you really think if folli wasnt included in your cycle, you wouldnt be making those gains?

Peptides: 75mcg ed splut bilaterally
Cjc1293 & ghrp2 3x ed
-waking
-pre lunch
-before pre workour solid food meal
Ipam & cjc1293 2x ed
-pre bed
Riptropins
-10 iu post workout 3x week
Hormonesif they were legal and I was taking them):
600mg sust
200mg deca
25 mg proviron ed

hey bro, looking jacked, but just to play devils advocate here, you are on quite a bit of stuff, do you really think if folli wasnt included in your cycle, you wouldnt be making those gains?

Peptides: 75mcg ed splut bilaterally
Cjc1293 & ghrp2 3x ed
-waking
-pre lunch
-before pre workour solid food meal
Ipam & cjc1293 2x ed
-pre bed
Riptropins
-10 iu post workout 3x week
Hormonesif they were legal and I was taking them):
600mg sust
200mg deca
25 mg proviron ed

Lmao, I was on it before I started folki. I planned it that way, I dont think any of it is outrageous, so yes I woukd still be making gains. Did u read anyyhing in the,log other than the doseages. Its all been consistent. Can we give the folli a day or two to work?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity