over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin inhibitors - daily pics

Your shoulders are insane! Very good look

Thank you for the compliment. I never thought my shoulders were all that.

I am excited about where this is going.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thank you for the compliment. I never thought my shoulders were all that.

I am excited about where this is going.

Compared to us mortals they are incredible lol

Osiris thanks for the log brother, it helps to see real results from people who know what they are doing inside and outside the gym.

Compared to us mortals they are incredible lol

Its all smoke and mirrors! I. Always hold the camera in my right hand because there is a torn pec tendon lurking under there. I will take as full pic soon. Not much I xan do about the pec it was repaired but still looks'off'

you are ok, don't need more sh#$

Meaning I shoukdnt get bigger? Wrong board for that. I want to get as big as I can without inpacting my health.

I'll help...

O- once ur trial is done, I will post up side by side shots to make it easier to compare/contrast.

As you already probably know- please just try to take the pics at the same time and same place each day.

Ok I will man...thanks myosin

bro I'M 140 now and people say I'm big
Not trying to blast ya but where are you working out or hanging out that people say your big at 140? "Planet Fitness"??? or are you 5'2? Just wondering I was thinking more like 240lb was a big mofo!

Not trying to blast ya but where are you working out or hanging out that people say your big at 140? "Planet Fitness"??? or are you 5'2? Just wondering I was thinking more like 240lb was a big mofo!

I'm 270lbs right now and feel small. I look around and its like all my friends are bigger than me. And i am 6'2"

And Bro you are looking great and from the pics already I think they are looking better already. Great work and keep it going.

I'm 270lbs right now and feel small. I look around and its like all my friends are bigger than me. And i am 6'2"

And Bro you are looking great and from the pics already I think they are looking better already. Great work and keep it going.

James, u always make me smile:)

Breitling, I am not much over 5'2".....lol.

Thanks guys. If I didnt list it out I am a smidge over 5'6".....so 235 definitely fills me out a,lil but. I still see the guy who wresrled in high school at 132. I cant imagine what it would take to fill out6'2" bro.

I think its,definitely working. The naysayers can hate but I trust phil. I am providing pics with dates encoded in the jpegs. Its fine if they don't want to use it, I choose to. Whats $150 - 200? Honestky if I gain 3-5 lbs I will be tickled as,shit. Phil looks out for us more than some,people know and he does this because he enjoys it. He interacts with an dc helps more people than you guys know.

Last edited:
How tall are you and what country are you from?

:)

I think peps might be perfect for jaimes. Last I rwad though, he asked me for advice with some crazy cycle. I list out what I theoretically take, I am not going to reccommend 6 compoubds to someone who can get much further naturally.

Jaimes I listed everything out, what works for me may not work for you. Why don't you his phil instead of buying more gh, I bet he will get you the results u want.

Protocol:
Everyone is running it at 10 mcg for ten daus. I am opting f rt om research to go 150mcg for 6 days and 100mcg on the seventh day. I just wanted to level set. I want to try somethibg different.

So, wow, something is going on, the workour last might was different. I cannot getvfilled with eating, it is crazy. I weighed 236 post without last night and weighed 236 pre fated cardio this morning so I am definitely adding weight. It is hard to explain how you feel on this BUT it is a very strong effect. It feels different than any other peptide by far. One thing I am going to research os possoble sinergy netweem folli and tge other peptides because my gh like sides have increased twofold, based on subjective feeling. I feel very full and almost pumped just sitting still.

Ok so myosin, I tried to take the pics in the same, sd pot...they are at the sanded time though. Tomorrows will be two hours later because I am not getting up at 4:30 am om saturday. :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1305285422210.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1305285422210.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 1,379
  • uploadfromtaptalk1305285487691.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1305285487691.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 2,886
Protocol:
Everyone is running it at 10 mcg for ten daus. I am opting f rt om research to go 150mcg for 6 days and 100mcg on the seventh day. I just wanted to level set. I want to try somethibg different.

So, wow, something is going on, the workour last might was different. I cannot getvfilled with eating, it is crazy. I weighed 236 post without last night and weighed 236 pre fated cardio this morning so I am definitely adding weight. It is hard to explain how you feel on this BUT it is a very strong effect. It feels different than any other peptide by far. One thing I am going to research os possoble sinergy netweem folli and tge other peptides because my gh like sides have increased twofold, based on subjective feeling. I feel very full and almost pumped just sitting still.

Ok so myosin, I tried to take the pics in the same, sd pot...they are at the sanded time though. Tomorrows will be two hours later because I am not getting up at 4:30 am om saturday. :)

Osiris when do you take your 150mcg folli? Morning with peptides; pre workout or post or before bed or you split it in dosis? Does that mean that you take less time between folli cycyles because your runing it only 7 days? Something like 7 on, 14 off , 7 on. How does the muscle tension en joints feel on higher dosis than 100mcg? Or is it not dose dependent?
Thanx

Osiris when do you take your 150mcg folli? Morning with peptides; pre workout or post or before bed or you split it in dosis? Does that mean that you take less time between folli cycyles because your runing it only 7 days? Something like 7 on, 14 off , 7 on. How does the muscle tension en joints feel on higher dosis than 100mcg? Or is it not dose dependent?
Thanx

Lot of questions there. i will be able to give you more concrete answers later after this run. BUT yesterday it was a later day decision to run it shorter so i dosed 100mcg am and 50pm. This morning i dosed 150mcg am. I will keep it at the morning dosing.

Just trying it different based on some user feedback etc. No other reason. not sure how long i will take off honestly.

I woke up this morning sore and not in a muscle soreness sorta way, i assume that its the tendons/ ligaments.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws