over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin inhibitors - daily pics

Here is a quick comparison. Hell...I can see a difference already!

**broken link removed**

Daily log with pics and supps, is a great idea. Thanks for doing this brother.

Osiris, lets see the wheels brutha! pretty please? :D

Last edited:
Daily log with pics and supps, is a great idea. Thanks for doing this brother.

Osiris, lets see the wheels brutha! pretty please? :D

Do you really want to see my legs or are you just trying to get me in my underwear=-)

Thanks man, one of the previous pics is a leg pic, from last night i believe. They are a tad behind but still ok. I will post one up here in a bit.

Rmtt, thanks man. I think i can too. Whatever is going on is nice.

Lot of questions there. i will be able to give you more concrete answers later after this run. BUT yesterday it was a later day decision to run it shorter so i dosed 100mcg am and 50pm. This morning i dosed 150mcg am. I will keep it at the morning dosing.

Just trying it different based on some user feedback etc. No other reason. not sure how long i will take off honestly.

I woke up this morning sore and not in a muscle soreness sorta way, i assume that its the tendons/ ligaments.
Thanx. I wil be getting my folli everyday now, 2 bottles. Not sure how to run it because i am now 5 weeks away from mayor competition. Some say that i am contest ready ( Me of course dont think like that) minus water already. Weight 219. If i would have the balls ( maybe i do) i would just try 20 days of 100mcg and than last 10 days off, but i am really afraid of muscle tears because i have a history of 2 hamstring and 1 biceps tear.

Lot of questions there. i will be able to give you more concrete answers later after this run. BUT yesterday it was a later day decision to run it shorter so i dosed 100mcg am and 50pm. This morning i dosed 150mcg am. I will keep it at the morning dosing.

Just trying it different based on some user feedback etc. No other reason. not sure how long i will take off honestly.

I woke up this morning sore and not in a muscle soreness sorta way, i assume that its the tendons/ ligaments.

You are a GOD of Guinea Pigs osiris...seriously, thankyou for working in different dosing options and protocols! looking great and cant wait to see more pics in 10 days!:headbang:

Looks like one is done cold and the other with a pump. Just an observation.
there are two pics, one taken first in the am and one after cooling down from cardio etc. Then each day i take the same two pics at the same time. Compare the pics across posts just as i said.
There might bea night time pic from last night in there. Disregard that. it was just to demonstrate the crazy pump i had.

Did i make it too complicated. I will simplify. myosin got it, but he is pretty bright.

Last edited:
how long apart are these 2 pics taken?

THERE are two pictures EACH day. How hard is this, read the intro. Look at the first pic in the bedroom from yesterday, then look at todays pic in the bedroom. This really is not rocket science. They are both post cardio in the am. No fucking pump.

THERE are two pictures EACH day. How hard is this, read the intro. Look at the first pic in the bedroom from yesterday, then look at todays pic in the bedroom. This really is not rocket science. They are both post cardio in the am. No fucking pump.

Exactly!!

And (sityslicker) I still stand by what said the first time. I can see a difference between the pics taken at the same time on different days. I just did not go back in the post to grab them.

As for the comparison I posted above, yes they are at two different times of the day...but even the pump that he seems to be getting from this protocol is worth noting.

Exactly!!

And (sityslicker) I still stand by what said the first time. I can see a difference between the pics taken at the same time on different days. I just did not go back in the post to grab them.

As for the comparison I posted above, yes they are at two different times of the day...but even the pump that he seems to be getting from this protocol is worth noting.

I stated exactly this to myosin when he reminded me to keep it consistent. I only work out 3 days a week so there really wont be a ton of pump pics to compare, hence the morning pic. I will start labelling the pics better.

here is the problem rmtt, if i posted a start and finish up people would complain, calll me a liar, assuming the results are great, right? So i post them up EVERY day and now this is an issue. There is exactly ONE day between pics. There is not much i know aside from diuretics that makes a visible difference of ANY sort in ONE day.

BTW, thank you. I feel tighter and fuller today. i am working out at lunch today so i will post a pump pic, different mirror because i am at work up.

lol it looks like your trying to kiss the camera every time

lol it looks like your trying to kiss the camera every time

F you buddy:D Now i have to cut my face outta the fucking pictures, then the bashing will start because they are photoshopped~!!!!!

LMAO. next time i am gonna use a mean look and then everyone will be scared. Watch out!

Seriously though, this folli is crazy. i cannot stop eating. So far today i have eaten this:

Post cardio(couldn't wait for bfast):
8oz skim milk
50 grams team skip protein
1 greek yogurt

Breakfast(they have a buffet on fridays here)
9 whole eggs(3 green pepper and onion omellettes of 3 eggs each)
1 cup oatmeal with natty peanut butter(brought my own pb)

Breakfast 2
8 oz chicken
1 cup white rice
apple

breakfast 3
8oz chicken
1 cup white rice
almonds

I have eaten that so far and am starving

haha....

Protocol:
Everyone is running it at 10 mcg for ten daus. I am opting f rt om research to go 150mcg for 6 days and 100mcg on the seventh day. I just wanted to level set. I want to try somethibg different.

So, wow, something is going on, the workour last might was different. I cannot getvfilled with eating, it is crazy. I weighed 236 post without last night and weighed 236 pre fated cardio this morning so I am definitely adding weight. It is hard to explain how you feel on this BUT it is a very strong effect. It feels different than any other peptide by far. One thing I am going to research os possoble sinergy netweem folli and tge other peptides because my gh like sides have increased twofold, based on subjective feeling. I feel very full and almost pumped just sitting still.

Ok so myosin, I tried to take the pics in the same, sd pot...they are at the sanded time though.)
Tomorrows will be two hours later because I am not getting up at 4:30 am om saturday. :

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

LOL... good... glad you are being disciplined but not neurotic :D hahaha

sorry I guess i missed a few posts and thats why i didn't see those pics. Im very excited to see what results you get as this will greatly impact whether or not i try out folli. So far im just not sold on it but we will see what happens. Lookign great by the way.

Last edited:
sorry I guess i missed a few posts and thats why i didn't see those pics. Im very excited to see what results you get as this will greatly impact whether or not i try out folli. So far im just not sold on it but we will see what happens. Lookign great by the way.

sorry buddy. I was stressed. Tough day at work. So i took a gym pic because of the pump i got. I decided to increase my frequency a bit since i feel recovered.

BTW i am not sold on it yet. I feel something happening. I want to see exactly what that is AND where i can put this tool in toolbox.

are you doing the whopper diet

I keep thinking jaimes is some pro-bb'er in disguise here fucking with us!=-)

I love whoppers but they are not in the lineup

I keep thinking jaimes is some pro-bb'er in disguise here fucking with us!=-)

I love whoppers but they are not in the lineup

I like jaimes. He seems to lighten threads up at the right time!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawmariko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins