over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nathan de Asha Placing 8th?

I think Nathan has all the tools, he just needs to refine some of his poses and spend another offseason working on some weaknesses. He's close to the top 5.

And I honestly think he needs to leave Camp Jansen. I swear this guys gets much more credit that he deserves. Im not the ONLY one saying this too. His "guys" that everyone wanted to see at the O allllll placed worse than what people thought. I think Ian, Charles and Nathan allll placed lower than they should have.

As far as Nathan's attitude, its all individual. I'm not a fan of talkers so it kinda rubs me the wrong way. But I get that the IFBB needs some drama and some Lee Priest-like personalities to keep it interesting. Nathan, Dwayne and Sergio all have that explosive type personality that fuelllls social media haha.

Nathan made his best progress with the Camel Crew though. Go back there and make a couple more jumps physique wise.

I agree about Jansen. Nathan has lost size all over and I imagine the oil protocol the Camel Crew do could be a factor. Most of the Oxygen gym guys are full of oil. For some it looks great then for others (Ramy's quads) it's just way OTT. Nathan's arms were much smaller as an example.

Nathan is still quite young and he looked good IMO. He just needs to learn how to present his body better just like Dennis Wolf had to learn since they have similar frames.

I think Nathan has all the tools, he just needs to refine some of his poses and spend another offseason working on some weaknesses. He's close to the top 5.

And I honestly think he needs to leave Camp Jansen. I swear this guys gets much more credit that he deserves. Im not the ONLY one saying this too. His "guys" that everyone wanted to see at the O allllll placed worse than what people thought. I think Ian, Charles and Nathan allll placed lower than they should have.

As far as Nathan's attitude, its all individual. I'm not a fan of talkers so it kinda rubs me the wrong way. But I get that the IFBB needs some drama and some Lee Priest-like personalities to keep it interesting. Nathan, Dwayne and Sergio all have that explosive type personality that fuelllls social media haha.

Nathan made his best progress with the Camel Crew though. Go back there and make a couple more jumps physique wise.

I could give 2 shits about Jansen. Where did you expect his guys to place and and who would you replace them with? Realistically they landed right where they expected to. Ian/Charles could've been up maybe 1-2 positions tops. Clarida looked great. I personally hate his physique, looks like a damn oil farm.

I think its "cool" to dislike ppl. Almost like everyone hating Nickelback. From what i hear Jansen has his wife do a lot of little things which is complete bullshit. Personally i wouldn't pay him 100$ to prep me because id always wonder if thats who im actually talking with.

Pharma gear Nathan 2017
UGL gear Natan 2018

Simple as that.

Ha ha .. even if matts gear is free, nothing beat those hightec anabolics produced in Kuwait ;)

I agree about Jansen. Nathan has lost size all over and I imagine the oil protocol the Camel Crew do could be a factor. Most of the Oxygen gym guys are full of oil. For some it looks great then for others (Ramy's quads) it's just way OTT. Nathan's arms were much smaller as an example.
Yeah the camel crew use a lot of SEO. It's one of the reasons Big Ramy doesn't have a lot of detail in his quads.

Here a video of Nathan during his time in Kuwait. From 1:32 an on. That shoulder is bursting with oil...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlkBTmZtP0Y"]BIG RAMY unreal shoulder to waist ratio 3 weeks out of MR OLYMPIA 2017 - YouTube[/ame]

Nathan De Asha

Nathan will be top 5 next year then top 3 the following year. He has all the tools just needs more muscle maturity and experience. His conditioning at this years Olympia was one of the best in show, he puts on 8-10 more pounds of quality muscle look out Phil and Shawn.
I know Nathan personally, from the same school, area and gym

And yes no one can understand scouses even in are own country

When Nathan went to Kuwait and started talking with a Arab accent that was even worse then the American gangster thing

Even the words he says are weird to me, “bro” no one says that In Liverpool, in fact you would get laughed at, same with the big Jordan’s trainers haha you would look like a right twat with them on round here

I’ll be joining him gym in a few weeks when it’s open, Iv not spoken to him in over a year so I’m not even sure if this cocky, arrogent attitude is just an act for the camera or the fame and money have gone to his head

Pharma gear Nathan 2017
UGL gear Natan 2018

Simple as that.

Ha ha .. even if matts gear is free, nothing beat those hightec anabolics produced in Kuwait ;)

I don't know why guys still think it's because he took some pharm grade amps. You don't think he can get that in the US? It's not like he was out of shape this year. He actually weighed 11 pounds less this year and was much fuller last year. Maybe he just went more for condition this year. At the end of the day we are all guessing. Although the camel crew guys are known to use tonnes of insulin and oil and it appears to me he did not keep up with that regiment. I am sure he used both just not in the same quantites bt who knows. Look at comparison pics/vids. I thought he looked better in 2017. He still as tonnes of potential and should move up even more next year.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131