over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

national open weight competition

buselmo

Banned
competed at the national open weight competition (no weight classes) 2 days ago for the hell of it!! :D
it was loads of fun and i had a blast!

too many pics to post but you can check them out here if you want :)

**broken link removed**

shit didnt look to shabby for just walking on stage. good color. looked like fun

So you got 5th? Based on size alone you would have been first. And SHOULD have been 2nd IMO... that dude Zakariya was untouchable conditionning wise, but with some more work on your lower body your overall and more complete (combination of mass/shape/leaness) package could have won easily... your physique is more aesthetic to me. :)

Next time don't be so lazy, hit that incline treadmill and stop mud cakes n' ice creams before you step on stage... this one was FOR you had you wanted it bad enough! :mad: ;)

Now a few cool pics from that show for those too tired to click on the link... :p The last one indeed cracks me up... you bitch! :D ;)

Buselmo 2.jpg

Buselmo 1.jpg

IMG_0145[1].jpg

IMG_1476[1].jpg

P.S. ...

YES I know what you meant with your Mercedes Class S analogy... ;)

hit that incline treadmill and stop mud cakes n' ice creams before you step on stage

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

seriously bro, i only competed to stop the team coach from calling me up at 2 am and bugging the shit out of me... :D
Also, it's a lot more fun when you know you are competing for the hell of it and stop saying "i hope i don't get screwed out of first place"...
I wanted to know what it was like to do a contest like that to get ready for it next year. 5-10 more lbs of muscle and getting shredded... that's what i need bro ;)

P.S.
seriously... i can't stop eating ice cream!!! the only person who loves ice cream more than i do is ruffles!!!!! that dude can sniff out a tub of ice cream in a bag full of ground beef!!! LOL!

Attachments

• DSC07018.jpg
    DSC07018.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 357
Buselmo, first of all looks like you enjoyed yourself and you still looking great! So, ice cream and junk food, take out 2 days before and get it done:D:D Glad you enjoyed bro, that is what is all about as well! Again, still looking solid as hell!

I can't wait in indulge in some fun food, but still have 21 days in counting, then pure heaven:D

Thanks for posting Buse! That looked like a lot of fun, the lighting was still pretty bad, but a little bit better.

Btw, you looked ripped in the pic second down from this heading. "LAWDZ HELPZ MEH!!! I'Z DRAWNIN'!!!!"

Anyhow the calves look pretty good, and your leg shape looked about the best based on those photos.

That is very bad judging from those pics, everyone must of thought it was a joke or somthing when they called 5th. Fair you could of been in better condeition but then so could of everyone else. From what I have seen you should of been tighter but were still robbed of 1st from what I have seen but to put you 5th is a insult.

Mad.:mad::mad:

Looking good Bro! I agee with BB, you should have had a better placing.

That is very bad judging from those pics, everyone must of thought it was a joke or somthing when they called 5th. Fair you could of been in better condeition but then so could of everyone else. From what I have seen you should of been tighter but were still robbed of 1st from what I have seen but to put you 5th is a insult.

I agree with you Bapper!

There were some guys up there that didn't belong on the same stage as Buselmo.

I can't wait in indulge in some fun food, but still have 21 days in counting, then pure heaven:D

you know what i discovered? :) ... dieting all the time and not cheating feels like shit and makes you look like shit... eating like shit all the time and never dieting is the same... planning a balanced diet, taking off 500 cals per day off of what you originally planned, and eating bits of junk here and there feels awesome and makes you look even better :D
hell... i just bought some fudge brownie mix and some vanilla ice cream... gonna be my after lunch special for the week :D

Anyhow the calves look pretty good, and your leg shape looked about the best based on those photos.

thanks bro! :) ... but i'm still gonna try something new with calves this year and try to make them have that "pop" i've been trying to get

WOW!!! Big B... seriously, you don't know how much that means to me coming from someone like you!
But i have to be honest here...i didn't deserve to be in the top 3... no way... and the way i saw it, i was supposed to be 6th.... in my honest opinion, this is how it should've been:
1- zakariya
2- frogman/cobra (the black guy in the red... that's what the crowd was calling him :D
3- mansour (the 4'10 guy who was standing next to me in the comparison)
4- the guy who took second
5/6 is a toss up between me and the guy in the blue with the huge legs

and that's why i'm not pissed... i'm actually really happy about the placing.
and in 4 more days... i'm competing for money!!! LOL!!! all i have to do is shake my money maker and get third place to win $250!! and if no one shows up in the 90 kg class except me and some other dude, all i have to do is stand there and win $500! LOL

Looking good Bro! I agee with BB, you should have had a better placing.

thanks pesty :D ... but still, i still that my placing was fair, but others got screwed over.

Last edited:
You always seem like you are having fun! Good attitude and funny as hell! :D
Again, would have placed you higher. :confused:

So you got 5th? Based on size alone you would have been first. And SHOULD have been 2nd IMO... that dude Zakariya was untouchable conditionning wise, but with some more work on your lower body your overall and more complete (combination of mass/shape/leaness) package could have won easily... your physique is more aesthetic to me. :)

Next time don't be so lazy, hit that incline treadmill and stop mud cakes n' ice creams before you step on stage... this one was FOR you had you wanted it bad enough! :mad: ;)

Now a few cool pics from that show for those too tired to click on the link... :p The last one indeed cracks me up... you bitch! :D ;)

View attachment 26709

View attachment 26710

View attachment 26711

View attachment 26712

kool pics

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear