over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natural Anabolic Eating

What about homeostasis? If you bulk up quickly then cut quickly, the muscle didn't undergo the necessary homeostasis, or in other words, the weight should be constant for 4-6 months (some say 6-9 months) to become "permanant".

Am I right?

What about homeostasis? If you bulk up quickly then cut quickly, the muscle didn't undergo the necessary homeostasis, or in other words, the weight should be constant for 4-6 months (some say 6-9 months) to become "permanant".

Am I right?

I just typed about 10 paragraphs worth responding to this I hit 'post' and had some damn issues and lost everything I typed. I hate Vista and/or I.E. 7 or the combination of both.. Grrrr....

A keto diet is NO CARBS, ever. Mine is low carbs week days, high carbs weekends. So similar to a keto diet, except higher carbs on weekends, and I actually use up to 30 grams of carbs a day.

Actually, I hate to knock you off your soapbox, but a Keto diet simply means you are in ketosis. Ketosis can be acheived by eating as many as 40g of carbs/day by some individuals. Not to mention, regardless of how disciplined you are, you are going to consume incidental amounts of carbs whether you want to or not.

Actually, I hate to knock you off your soapbox, but a Keto diet simply means you are in ketosis. Ketosis can be acheived by eating as many as 40g of carbs/day by some individuals. Not to mention, regardless of how disciplined you are, you are going to consume incidental amounts of carbs whether you want to or not.

Well i know that lol. Of course you are getting carbs from alot of things, but only trace carbs. Sure a keto diet can be up to 50 grams a day in alot of guys, easily. I was simply trying to exaggerate that my diet is not exactly a keto diet lol :)

Ah, I see! Just wanted to make sure we were on the same page, that's all! :D

I have 2 IFBB pro's training at my gym now and one of which suggested i try this out for dieting, and i'm LOVING IT. I do 14 days higher carbs and calories while keeping protein high and fat lower, then for 10 days i cut carbs right back to 100g's, calories down to 2200 and i up fat (tons of fishoil). I do empty stomach cardio from week to week and this is really working well for me. I do find i look a tad watery on for the 2 weeks but I still get leaner and a tad bigger as well, then when i do my 10 days it's like bam i make another jump in leaness, it's pretty sweet. I wanna cut 15lbs before i try this approach for bulking.

Hey bro,

Not a bad approach. I do know a couple people who have eaten that way, basically like a yo-yo diet, and it does work. One guy even had his blood levels of test tested before the higher calorie phase, and then on the last day of the low calorie phase. His test levels were 39% higher during the high calorie.

I have another approach to eating for natural anabolic hormones.
It involves eating high protein, high fat, and low carb throughout the week, then on saturday and sunday you carb-up, with high protein, and moderate fat, and yes, high carbs. Basically the high fat during the week increases your test levels, and your GH levels, well keeping insulin at a steady pace, in order to try and keep bodyfat away. Then during the weekends you create a deliberate insulin spike, shuttling amino acids and glycogen to your muscle cells. If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. Ill give you a real world example. People with type I diabetes have no insulin, they are constantly hungry, and eat, eat, and eat some more, and never gain weight, because the carbs are constantly being broken down and urinated away before they can actually be stored as glycogen. Eating this way has the same approach, as during the week, providing you keep your carbs low, you have no insulin, and cannot put on fat. Then on the weekend, with the high carbs, and when your body is not used to the insulin, it reacts to it in such a way that it see's the high carb intake as an emergency, and releases more GH, so during the carb-up period you have high levels of insulin (which assist in muscle growth by shuttling amino acids straight to the muscles), and GH. This cannot normally happen in the body as when one hormone rises the others usually fall. This diet bypasses that feedback system. A buddy of mine had used this diet in the past, and also had his test levels checked, before, during and after the diet. During the diet, his test levels were up 42%! NATURALLY. I've used this diet in the past for cutting ( which i am right now), as well as bulking. And youd be surprise how well it actually works. Since cutting, i've gone down 20 lbs, 8% bodyfat, as well as gained inches on legs, as well as arms. Just my input. It worked well for me, as well as many of my buddies.

Natabolic - I've been following this same approach for the last month or so and it's been great. Bodyfat has dropped a bit, weight has been steady, and even gained a bit of muscle.

I was curious what you do for about carbs pre/post workout. The book I got the diet from has people looking to maintain/gain weight on the plan eat take in about 40-50g of carbs in the pre and post workouts (i'm just trying to maintain). For people trying to lose weight, they have you cut out carbs in those meals.

Natabolic - I've been following this same approach for the last month or so and it's been great. Bodyfat has dropped a bit, weight has been steady, and even gained a bit of muscle.

I was curious what you do for about carbs pre/post workout. The book I got the diet from has people looking to maintain/gain weight on the plan eat take in about 40-50g of carbs in the pre and post workouts (i'm just trying to maintain). For people trying to lose weight, they have you cut out carbs in those meals.

I use 10 grams of dextrose post workout. Thats my only PURE carb source during the week.

I use 10 grams of dextrose post workout. Thats my only PURE carb source during the week.

Interesting are you utilizing LBA's in your diet? I could imagine a tbsp of LBA's mixed with dextrose could possibly work really well. I have a thread going in the members photo area. I plan on dropping carbs to 100 or less with high fat for 7-10 days then loading up carbs and cals for a couple of days. Just purely experimental right now and still working out the details.

Interesting are you utilizing LBA's in your diet? I could imagine a tbsp of LBA's mixed with dextrose could possibly work really well. I have a thread going in the members photo area. I plan on dropping carbs to 100 or less with high fat for 7-10 days then loading up carbs and cals for a couple of days. Just purely experimental right now and still working out the details.

I have been using LBAs for a little while now. About a month id say.. not quite. The results speak for themselves, and you have to try them to believe it. However, a tbsp of LBAs is only 5 g of protein, and you would need more than that post workout. The way my diet looked was <30 g carbs for the week, high fat, high protein, while within my calorie range. Then on the weekends I carbed up, moderate fat, moderate protein.

For anyone who is interested in the ABCDE Diet the Swedish scientists name who invented it was Torbjorn Akerfeldt.You can find info for it on the old musclemedia.com website

Hey bro,

Not a bad approach. I do know a couple people who have eaten that way, basically like a yo-yo diet, and it does work. One guy even had his blood levels of test tested before the higher calorie phase, and then on the last day of the low calorie phase. His test levels were 39% higher during the high calorie.

It involves eating high protein, high fat, and low carb throughout the week, then on saturday and sunday you carb-up, with high protein, and moderate fat, and yes, high carbs. Basically the high fat during the week increases your test levels, and your GH levels, well keeping insulin at a steady pace, in order to try and keep bodyfat away. Then during the weekends you create a deliberate insulin spike, shuttling amino acids and glycogen to your muscle cells. If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. Ill give you a real world example. People with type I diabetes have no insulin, they are constantly hungry, and eat, eat, and eat some more, and never gain weight, because the carbs are constantly being broken down and urinated away before they can actually be stored as glycogen. Eating this way has the same approach, as during the week, providing you keep your carbs low, you have no insulin, and cannot put on fat. Then on the weekend, with the high carbs, and when your body is not used to the insulin, it reacts to it in such a way that it see's the high carb intake as an emergency, and releases more GH, so during the carb-up period you have high levels of insulin (which assist in muscle growth by shuttling amino acids straight to the muscles), and GH. This cannot normally happen in the body as when one hormone rises the others usually fall. This diet bypasses that feedback system. A buddy of mine had used this diet in the past, and also had his test levels checked, before, during and after the diet. During the diet, his test levels were up 42%! NATURALLY. I've used this diet in the past for cutting ( which i am right now), as well as bulking. And youd be surprise how well it actually works. Since cutting, i've gone down 20 lbs, 8% bodyfat, as well as gained inches on legs, as well as arms. Just my input. It worked well for me, as well as many of my buddies.

I've been doing this anabolic diet for a couple weeks now in addition to utilizing dc training principles and getting great results!

Just getting ready to run the Anabolic Diet by Pasquale. Makes sense and seems to have a steady number of people getting solid results.

Hey bro,

I just recently got on this and have dropped a lot of weight, and on the day after carb up day I look better than ever. This is a very good method. And also "Yes sir, There is quality and then is quantity"-Dangkolo

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear